OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Side of the house is very nice. Seeing all of those mature strains, healthy plants, side by side is cool. From the regal looking medi-bomb to the crazy pakistan valley. :bravo:

Well, Thank You Ash2man. :high-five:

Miss Medi bomb 1 is to going to be a Hussy soon.:cheesygrinsmiley:

OMM,
The girls be looking great (as usual). Took a couple of days off and can`t believe how far behind I got, especially yours. You sure know how to tell a good story. Glad to hear that both you and Jo are feeling better. Later my ol` friend.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Hey OMM your girls look awesome as usual!:thumb: Between the Hi weather and your TLC, they are very spoiled lucky plants.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hope your having a great weekend!:peace:

It's hell catching your pic's during the work week. There is no telling on how many pages back the pics actually are by the time I get around to checking journals. Glad I caught this set.:thumb:

I'm glad you did too my friend. Happily I have the same trouble. :high-five:

There is a new girl in town. Her name is Papaya :love:

new90.jpg

Don't really know you yet omm but im slowly getting to in a way through you kool memories(stories) and of coarse your kool journal with lots of friends.:high-five:

Well, ottothief you are ready know I'm glad you are here. Glad you like the stories. You already know I love my journal, it makes me feel like I'm still part of the human race and :420::high-five:

Welcome Papaya! your going to like it at OMM's place.
he treats his girls with a lot of love:) and don't you worry either if some of your room mates go away. they are just off to the spa for a little trim and TLC. soon you will get the royal treatment too and love it:)
good Skunkday OMM!
do you think she will buy that?

Welcome Papaya! your going to like it at OMM's place.
he treats his girls with a lot of love:) and don't you worry either if some of your room mates go away. they are just off to the spa for a little trim and TLC. soon you will get the royal treatment too and love it:)
good Skunkday OMM!
do you think she will buy that?

Well, now you've done it, fishy, she's upset that you talked about the other girls.

I reassured her that she is all I want in a Lady. When she's old enough we will have a fiery hot romance. I promised her we will both be happy. :yummy::love:

good Skunkday to you fishy.

Darn it! I always say the right things the wrong way. story of my life:)
sure didn't want to ignore the other ladies that are there. I will work on my smoothy talk buddy ask her to forgive me wont you:)
Well, now you've done it, fishy, she's upset that you talked about the other girls.

I reassured her that she is all I want in a Lady. When she's old enough we will have a fiery hot romance. I promised her we will both be happy. :yummy::love:

good Skunkday to you fishy.

Back
Top Bottom