OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Top of the Bud to you Big Kahuna, and I thought that this would be a good place to say Top of the Bud to all of my family and friends at 420 ! I've got a lot of reading to catch up on, so forgive for just blurting out before I reread everything. But Are you OK ? Did you get a Jet Pack yet? or a Hovercraft ? or one of those one man airplanes, I think they are Electrolites ? :peace:

Hey Buddy! Welcome back to 420. We missed you. No wonder machines yet. I did get hooked up to an oxygen generator. I played with it yesterday and now all I have is 2 connections to it and it will reach all rooms of the house and some of the yard. It's like freedom, except I can't light a flame, other wise I will go flash and will be gone.:Rasta::surf:

The Berry Bomb I grew last grow is really fine smoke and tastes like Blueberries. End of smoke report! :Namaste:

Short and sweet OMM! I like it.

Speaking of smoke reports, I posted one nearly as short in my journal for the Medi Bomb #1. And since you recommended it to me, I should thank you. It is mighty fine weed. My new favorite. So, :thanks: OMM for the great recommendation!

Short and sweet OMM! I like it.

Speaking of smoke reports, I posted one nearly as short in my journal for the Medi Bomb #1. And since you recommended it to me, I should thank you. It is mighty fine weed. My new favorite. So, :thanks: OMM for the great recommendation!

Hey Thanks Kushie. I just realized I haven't been by your place for a while. Still finding people I haven't resubscribed too yet. Be over in a minute! Yes, it's pretty easy to describe good weed. Short and sweet.
Bomb seeds are something. So far they have all been good.
:cheer:

so I had this strange long distance call today as I was returning home from picking up my youngest from the sitter
guy was calling from china sounded Japanese asking me about the weather and the snorkeling and the scenic spots
that was just the weirdest out of the blue don't know who the hell he was don't know how he got my number was just a weird ass call
after awhile of trying to understand him I just old the guy the weathers gonna be nice next week snorkeling nice and lotsa scenic spots
then I just said I gotta go and hung up cause it was like he thought I was a travel agent or something lol

Picture update of the outside girls

Side of the shed girls

ashed.jpg

A lemon Skunk Bud

cLS_Bud2.jpg

Medi-Bomb1

bmedi-bomb1.jpg

Lucy

lucy91.jpg

OG Kush 1

ogkush17.jpg

OG Kush 2

ogkush22.jpg

Pakistan Valley

packistanvalley.jpg

Side of the house

side35.jpg

Believe it or not I moved all these myself :thumb:

so I had this strange long distance call today as I was returning home from picking up my youngest from the sitter
guy was calling from china sounded Japanese asking me about the weather and the snorkeling and the scenic spots
that was just the weirdest out of the blue don't know who the hell he was don't know how he got my number was just a weird ass call
after awhile of trying to understand him I just old the guy the weathers gonna be nice next week snorkeling nice and lotsa scenic spots
then I just said I gotta go and hung up cause it was like he thought I was a travel agent or something lol

He probably just dialed you randomly and wanted to know what the weather was like in Hawaii.

Now those are looking really nice OMM. They are filling out and getting really bushy. You will be getting a nice harvest when the time comes. :goodjob::circle-of-love::thumb::green_heart:

yea he did it all himself he didn't even wait for me sniff sniff
lol
hope it didn't wear you down too much
see you in awhile:bravo:

Now those are looking really nice OMM. They are filling out and getting really bushy. You will be getting a nice harvest when the time comes. :goodjob::circle-of-love::thumb::green_heart:

Thanks beemerbill. About a week from now they will be stretching big time. Hope they go straight up. The Medi-Bomb1 will take off it all directions. :Rasta:

Picture update of the outside girls

Side of the shed girls

ashed.jpg

A lemon Skunk Bud

cLS_Bud2.jpg

Medi-Bomb1

bmedi-bomb1.jpg

Lucy

lucy91.jpg

OG Kush 1

ogkush17.jpg

OG Kush 2

ogkush22.jpg

Pakistan Valley

packistanvalley.jpg

Side of the house

side35.jpg

Believe it or not I moved all these myself :thumb:
My Hero:)

OMM :adore: Lovin those little ones, they are just lovin life.:surf: A fine weed to you. :tokin:

Thanks Ash2man. A fine weed to you too. I try to keep them happy. The littles one's get me every time. Like puppies wagging their tails. :high-five:

The lemons are OK ... the side of the house looks incredible!!!

Back
Top Bottom