OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Brother, I fear we have lost one of our oldest and best people here on 420. Propagator. He is no longer part of the staff and there is no trace of him. Damn shame.

Dang...

sba was the best of them:thanks:
wonder if using those packets to hold the humidity might be messing with the colors tho especially if your using them to help drop the humidity too much
i dont know
was just a thought:thumb:

Yep, I think so too. The real hard part is finding humidity meters that are accurate. :helpsmilie:

good weed OMM:):circle-of-love:
I vote for more story time!!
sure hope you have more ups then downs:thumb:
Hey my friend Hiker. Funny, when you joined 420, some how I just knew we would be friends. For some reason I've always thought you would have a good story to tell too.

Yes, all the stories go into my blog. When I finish this final part, I will put it into the blog all together.It will be part 4. When it's finished I will ask if everyone one if they would like hear one more story. It's about addiction to prescription drugs.
:smokin:

OH NO!!! do you really think something happened to PropaGator?
damn this sucks Big! Geeese I sure hope not....crap

good weed OMM:):circle-of-love:
I vote for more story time!!
sure hope you have more ups then downs:thumb:

Sorry fishy...going to be some major downs coming soon, but not yet.:thumb:

Happy Weed to you fishy!

Glad to hear Jo is happier, she sure deserves it. She's got the right guy for the job.

Hi my Buddy! Yep, we are going to look for her a new TV tomorrow. She watches allot of TV. She is a 420 Widow. Poor thing.:420:

Thanks for the nice comment!

OH NO!!! do you really think something happened to PropaGator?
damn this sucks Big! Geeese I sure hope not....crap

I'm asking HQ now.

Answer:
He asked to be removed from the staff when he had the mini stroke. Hopefully he will pop up one of these days.:Namaste:

I know its part of life. but if you keep your great attitude there still hopes for more ups then downs for all of us I hope.
Sorry fishy...going to be some major downs coming soon, but not yet.:thumb:

Happy Weed to you fishy!

I'm asking HQ now.

Answer:
He asked to be removed from the staff when he had the mini stroke. Hopefully he will pop up one of these days.:Namaste:

sure will be sending positive vibes to him and you OMM:circle-of-love:

Omm a few pages back you said a few plants were getting to the "optimum" size to put outdoors... What is the optimum size?:peace:

50 feet tall.

Scientific fact :).

I'm asking HQ now.

Answer:

I had noticed that he wasn't stopping by and also that he wasn't on the staff so I hope he is okay. He doesn't like doctors and almost refuses to go see them. He's a good old fart and I hope he shows up again. :peace:

Brother, I fear we have lost one of our oldest and best people here on 420. Propagator. He is no longer part of the staff and there is no trace of him. Damn shame.

Dang, I hope not! But it would explain some things, like the proliferation of baby pictures on the over 50 thread, for instance.

Hey OMM so how did your field trip go today or you gonna get the tv tomorrow?

Omm a few pages back you said a few plants were getting to the "optimum" size to put outdoors... What is the optimum size?:peace:

Hi bozzo420. I don't know if this is how to do it, but it's how I do it. I look up the strain and see how much it is supposed to stretch in flower. If it's 2x stretch, that means to me that if I put it out when it's 2 foot tall, then it should stretch to 4 feet in flower.

It doesn't always work that way though. Friday I will put the Medi-bomb 1. It is 22" tall. It will probably only grow another foot in hight, but it will grow bushy outward
big time. Well it better!

Jezz, I think I just said research your strain well to know what to expect. Damn!
:circle-of-love:

I feel left out that you guys have banned me from the over 50 thread!

Just lie and come on in....We really don't care...the more the merrier! If fact, for get the age limit and come on in.

Back
Top Bottom