OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Hey OMM, so sorry for your loss man... Those dang rats have good taste. You may want to get a pet carrier to put little ones in, I did and no deer molested my plant, but the snails got it! take it eazy friend..

sisco Sometimes we can't win. I have no idea what got mine.:ganjamon:

Hi Dain,:surf:
Yea, I had 7 Bubblelicious going for a while they were growing fine. I put them out on my back porch in the sun. I had them in soil that I put together and they were fine. I checked on them daily and one day I went out and something attacked them. Some kind of critter had pretty much destroyed them. I saved 2 of them and re potted them using FFOF. So I have 2 left that are about 6" tall. They are not fem'd, so I have a 50% chance of one female.
Keep your fingers crossed. Nothing seems to work out as planned sometimes.
Even if they are male, I think I'll keep one and separate it from the others I am growing..:surf:

Bummed werent you growwing those along at the same time as..hhmmm..cant remember

Bummed werent you growwing those along at the same time as..hhmmm..cant remember

Watch out there Buddy Was hoping to get a female for my total grow count next/this time. I was fudging. The mmj gods got me. :smokin:

G'day mate, Thats a bit o bad luck. All sorts of critters like snacking on the ole MJ. Cats love it, possums love it and roos too but the nearest roos are a good 10-20km's away from here. I got a possum living out the back somewhere. I got some good pics of the little bugger munching on the apple I gave her. She had a baby too. I told not to dare go near Pippa. I think we have an understanding:rofl: No sign of the cam yet but it can't be too far
:grinjoint::peace:

How far is your next grow progressed?

:peace: brother.

Well they are coming along. If they all make it (one bit the dust yesterday) I will end up killing a couple to stay legal. Idea was to get only the best ones growth wise for the grow. Even then I have three that I don't know the sex of. They are the healthiest, probably all males. I will not ever order non fem'd seeds again, unless that is the only strain I will grow in one grow. Some times older doesn't mean wiser.:rofl:

Well they are coming along. If they all make it (one bit the dust yesterday) I will end up killing a couple to stay legal. Idea was to get only the best ones growth wise for the grow. Even then I have three that I don't know the sex of. They are the healthiest, probably all males. I will not ever order non fem'd seeds again, unless that is the only strain I will grow in one grow. Some times older doesn't mean wiser.:rofl:

Yeah I went femmed :Rasta:...not up for the whole 3 outta 10 females if the hands of lady luck slaps you instead of caressing you....Not that into breeding atm. Growing a small batch of personal seeds from a force flowered clone is about as far as I want to venture. I have tons of accidental experiments I could grow out if I want lol...:smokin:

No more unstable chicks for me...too much work.:grinjoint:

:peace: from the snowy mountains.

Yeah I went femmed :Rasta:...not up for the whole 3 outta 10 females if the hands of lady luck slaps you instead of caressing you....Not that into breeding atm. Growing a small batch of personal seeds from a force flowered clone is about as far as I want to venture. I have tons of accidental experiments I could grow out if I want lol...:smokin:

C'mon guys wheres your sense of adventure:rofl:
I cant wait to see what the 5 thai haze x skunk throw at me.
All I want is 1 fem from each of the 2 phenos, to clone from.
Then I can see what the hashberry has in store.
I think it keeps me interested.:grinjoint:

G'day mate, Thats a bit o bad luck. All sorts of critters like snacking on the ole MJ. Cats love it, possums love it and roos too but the nearest roos are a good 10-20km's away from here. I got a possum living out the back somewhere. I got some good pics of the little bugger munching on the apple I gave her. She had a baby too. I told not to dare go near Pippa. I think we have an understanding:rofl: No sign of the cam yet but it can't be too far
:grinjoint::peace:

Hey groover That must have been it, they have a new Cat next door.:smokin: It's always trying to catch the birds I feed everyday. The birds just laugh at her.:cool:

I lived on a farm for couple of summers when I was a kid. Had a possum that came around allot, mean, but funny critters. Dad caught it once and took it miles away. 3 days it was back:grinjoint:

High Buddy I hear you! Dain and I are supposed to have a joint grow going to see how the Bubblelicious grows for each of us. I like doing that kind of stuff. If I don't get a female that would be two less to worry about, but I hope I have at least one female. :grinjoint:

I have both grow boxes going, one with an old 90w UFO LED + 4 CFLs in it and the other box has 14 CFLS in it. Not only do the boxes have two fans in each of them, I have another fan blowing in each of them to strengthen they're stems. Trying to get them in shape for when they go outside and face these 40 mph winds we have here in Hawaii. Before you ask :slide: The plants in the box with 14 CFLS are out growing the other box big time.:surf:

I am documenting this whole thing and you will see all the pics in my next grow. If Miss Joanne will ever finish.:popcorn:

Peace from the Islands.

C'mon guys wheres your sense of adventure:rofl:
I cant wait to see what the 5 thai haze x skunk throw at me.
All I want is 1 fem from each of the 2 phenos, to clone from.
Then I can see what the hashberry has in store.
I think it keeps me interested.:grinjoint:

groover...Mate! We have a sense of adventure, it's just we have to keep things under control to stay legal. That is a hard job in it's self. Every time we visit a big grow we eat our hearts out. :smokin:
I push it as it is and I'm too old to be an outlaw any more.:rofl: So there!:grinjoint:

Hope you get the cam soon Mate. :surf:

Hey OMM I hope these next you grow go into a new thread. It's way hard for someone to follow a what 125 page thread. Hell I can't follow a 2 page one myself Keep it up old man. Laters

Hey OMM I hope these next you grow go into a new thread. It's way hard for someone to follow a what 125 page thread. Hell I can't follow a 2 page one myself Keep it up old man. Laters

For Sure Wood I can't find stuff in my own journal anymore:rofl:
There will be a new one.:grinjoint:

groover...Mate! We have a sense of adventure, it's just we have to keep things under control to stay legal. That is a hard job in it's self. Every time we visit a big grow we eat our hearts out. :smokin:
I push it as it is and I'm too old to be an outlaw any more.:rofl: So there!:grinjoint:

Hope you get the cam soon Mate. :surf:

I wouldn't know about staying legal mate. You know the deal here.:shhh:
What is the MMJ thing like? How do they enforce the rules. Is it a big penalty for being over limit. I don't wanna be an outlaw but this stupid government doesn't give me much choice. I get sooo steamed up over the subject of law reform. Australia was founded on hemp. It's a little known fact that new settlers(not convicts) were given hemp seeds to plant. It took a few acres of hemp to re-rig a tall ship. I can't remember exactly but I think they were re-rigged every 3 yrs. A lot of hemp was needed. It is the most ludicrous law in the whole judicial system. On a brighter note, I just went for a nice stroll up N Kalaheo Ave on googlemaps. Nice area mate. I love the tropics mate. Hibiscus and frangipani's, the salt air, fresh coconuts, mango and papaya. Ahhh the memories of Far Nth Queensland are still pretty fresh in my mind. Some of the best times of my life up there. The Whitsunday Islands are beautiful. The rainforest at Cape Tribulation(up the top of the pointy bit on the east coast) is amazing and it backs right on to the coast line. God I can waffle on:rofl::peace:

I wouldn't know about staying legal mate. You know the deal here.:shhh:
What is the MMJ thing like? How do they enforce the rules. Is it a big penalty for being over limit. I don't wanna be an outlaw but this stupid government doesn't give me much choice. I get sooo steamed up over the subject of law reform. Australia was founded on hemp. It's a little known fact that new settlers(not convicts) were given hemp seeds to plant. It took a few acres of hemp to re-rig a tall ship. I can't remember exactly but I think they were re-rigged every 3 yrs. A lot of hemp was needed. It is the most ludicrous law in the whole judicial system. On a brighter note, I just went for a nice stroll up N Kalaheo Ave on googlemaps. Nice area mate. I love the tropics mate. Hibiscus and frangipani's, the salt air, fresh coconuts, mango and papaya. Ahhh the memories of Far Nth Queensland are still pretty fresh in my mind. Some of the best times of my life up there. The Whitsunday Islands are beautiful. The rainforest at Cape Tribulation(up the top of the pointy bit on the east coast) is amazing and it backs right on to the coast line. God I can waffle on:rofl::peace:

groover There are 14 states that are legal, some much more than others. I think California has the best laws and are the basis, the others states kinda base their laws on. From my experience here in Hawaii is all I can really speak about and then some the islands govern themselves. I'm on Oahu so I can grow 4 big plants and 2 small. They do not define big or small, so I define it as 4 trees and 2 small auto AK-47s. Supposedly they can check you at anytime. You can also transport 2oz in your car at any time. The actual ticket comes from the Hawaiian Board of Safety. Go Figure? Do you think the Board of Safety knows how to grow? I am a provider, so that means I can grow for others. I can grow the same amount for them as I can myself.
I would love have 4 or 5 patients. I'd be trying bigger and better things.

Gotta get that Yacht mate. :surf::surf::surf::surf:

If they dont define large and small I can't see why you couldn't grow 4
16ft monsters and 2 6ft plants. No one could possibly argue that they weren't big and small. Rules are open to interpretation if they aren't specific enough IMO. :rofl::peace:

Ever thought of advertising for patients through a co-op or MMJ supplier??
Just thinkin out loud mate.:peace:

I agree on the trees. Actually gonna try that after the next grow, should be summer(?) by then. There are no co-ops here and no way to find patients.
Can't hardly advertise , that would be telling the bad guys you were growing, or something along those lines. On the Big Island they do have co-ops. I think about 94% of all the mmj people in Hawaii are on that island. That's the island to move to if you like active volcanoes and hellacious rain storms. It is really earthy there and a whole lotta buds.:grinjoint:

You really can grow 12' here in Oregon I can grow 6 Adults and 12 youngsters under 12" I think per card I am a grower for. As of now I have 4 cards so I'm legal with 24 adults. But I don't think I'd want 24 12'ers' just for the sake of smell and the threat of thieves. It happens alot. Some stupid punks catch wind of a yard full of herb and try to snag your plants. When I lived in SF area, I had one 'try'. He just didn't realize I had a kennel of Beagles on the other side of the yard. And they sure let me know when someone even looks over the fence. I plan on a greenhouse this year. It's going to have a home alarm hooked to it. And I feel sorry for a intruder. I was old school and I know very well how to rock salt and pepper juice a 16 gauge shell. Well GL all with their grows. Always rememeber it's never a good thing to let to many ever see your grow.

Here we have limits but they are about to change.In norcal we can have six plants and small starters but it differs from county to county. Believe me this isnt illegal if you believe and follow the constitution for not only is the document printed on hemp both Washington and Jefferson were big growers and at one time it was a law for farmers to grow hemp. In a free soceity these laws are void. I choose to live free or die period. I fear not for fear will beget the fear you fear. Be smart, grow pot, enjoy life. My 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom