OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Here we have limits but they are about to change.In norcal we can have six plants and small starters but it differs from county to county. Believe me this isnt illegal if you believe and follow the constitution for not only is the document printed on hemp both Washington and Jefferson were big growers and at one time it was a law for farmers to grow hemp. In a free soceity these laws are void. I choose to live free or die period. I fear not for fear will beget the fear you fear. Be smart, grow pot, enjoy life. My 2 cents.

I love your words, they make me feel good and I wish I could live that way... I guess I do, but I have doubts and fears. In non med-friendly states, they'll still take your home away and throw your ass in prison if they catch you growing in your house...

You really can grow 12' here in Oregon I can grow 6 Adults and 12 youngsters under 12" I think per card I am a grower for. As of now I have 4 cards so I'm legal with 24 adults. But I don't think I'd want 24 12'ers' just for the sake of smell and the threat of thieves. It happens alot. Some stupid punks catch wind of a yard full of herb and try to snag your plants. When I lived in SF area, I had one 'try'. He just didn't realize I had a kennel of Beagles on the other side of the yard. And they sure let me know when someone even looks over the fence. I plan on a greenhouse this year. It's going to have a home alarm hooked to it. And I feel sorry for a intruder. I was old school and I know very well how to rock salt and pepper juice a 16 gauge shell. Well GL all with their grows. Always rememeber it's never a good thing to let to many ever see your grow.

Hi wood
Great answer buddy. We all have to be aware of not only what we do our
selves, but what others others can do to us. Thanks to your past help in securing my plants. They might try to get my plants, but they wont.
Don't blame you for securing you greenhouse and loading the old 16 gauge with rock salt. As you know I'm gonna have some repairs made on my home after this next grow. This will also means I will have my house tented for couple of days. Most houses here in Hawaii have termites or will have, so they put a gigantic tent over the whole house and bomb it. When that happens, I will hide anything and everything that has to do with growing,
I don't want anyone to know what I am doing. Legal or not. Just to be safe.

Here we have limits but they are about to change.In norcal we can have six plants and small starters but it differs from county to county. Believe me this isnt illegal if you believe and follow the constitution for not only is the document printed on hemp both Washington and Jefferson were big growers and at one time it was a law for farmers to grow hemp. In a free soceity these laws are void. I choose to live free or die period. I fear not for fear will beget the fear you fear. Be smart, grow pot, enjoy life. My 2 cents.

Well said my friend.:surf:

I love your words, they make me feel good and I wish I could live that way... I guess I do, but I have doubts and fears. In non med-friendly states, they'll still take your home away and throw your ass in prison if they catch you growing in your house...

That is the insanity of the uninformed and exactly why we fight for legal mmj.
Joe public is clueless, even though they themselves have tried mj, they are like lemmings just following the crowd. Makes me sick.:smokin:
Go 420 and other other sites that try to wake people up to the facts.:grinjoint:

Well, folks I just watched a local news program and Hawaii is trying to change the mmj laws. It is just something the state is thinking about. They want to stop home growers completely and open up state run dispensaries and sell mmj at very cheap prices. Don't know what to think of that. I would hate to stop my new hobby, so we shall see. :peace:

You really can grow 12' here in Oregon I can grow 6 Adults and 12 youngsters under 12" I think per card I am a grower for. As of now I have 4 cards so I'm legal with 24 adults. But I don't think I'd want 24 12'ers' just for the sake of smell and the threat of thieves. It happens alot. Some stupid punks catch wind of a yard full of herb and try to snag your plants. When I lived in SF area, I had one 'try'. He just didn't realize I had a kennel of Beagles on the other side of the yard. And they sure let me know when someone even looks over the fence. I plan on a greenhouse this year. It's going to have a home alarm hooked to it. And I feel sorry for a intruder. I was old school and I know very well how to rock salt and pepper juice a 16 gauge shell. Well GL all with their grows. Always rememeber it's never a good thing to let to many ever see your grow.
I cant stand ganja thieves, any thieves for that matter. They're lower than a snakes belly. Hook the greenhouse door up to some voltage mate.:rofl: That'll fk em .:rofl:
Not enough to fry em, just enough to give em a big enough belt to think fk i'm not doin that again. Put a fence pailing full of 6in nails at any points where they can come over the fence. Guys jumping fences usually land hard
enough for the nails to go in pretty deep, right thru sometimes.:rofl: Bottles and cans and lots of noisy stuff is good too.:peace:

I cant stand ganja thieves, any thieves for that matter. They're lower than a snakes belly. Hook the greenhouse door up to some voltage mate.:rofl: That'll fk em .:rofl:
Not enough to fry em, just enough to give em a big enough belt to think fk i'm not doin that again. Put a fence pailing full of 6in nails at any points where they can come over the fence. Guys jumping fences usually land hard
enough for the nails to go in pretty deep, right thru sometimes.:rofl: Bottles and cans and lots of noisy stuff is good too.:peace:

G'day mate I'd say you don't like thieves eh?:rofl:
I can't remember if I told you about what I have done or not. Sorry just vaped some good Blackjack, then smoked the left overs in a pipe. Take my word for it, works real good. :clown::partyboy::loopy:

10 minutes later. Sorry about that.
They're not getting my plants and there will be plenty of noise.:tommy: Besides I want to keep my pots for another grow.:ganjamon:
No cam yet?:popcorn: Aussie mail must use runners:whoa::whoa::whoa: I can see them running in the outback:hug::hug:
Gonna go find something to stare at.:cheesygrinsmiley:

G'day mate I'd say you don't like thieves eh?:rofl:
I can't remember if I told you about what I have done or not. Sorry just vaped some good Blackjack, then smoked the left overs in a pipe. Take my word for it, works real good. :clown::partyboy::loopy:

10 minutes later. Sorry about that.
They're not getting my plants and there will be plenty of noise.:tommy: Besides I want to keep my pots for another grow.:ganjamon:
No cam yet?:popcorn: Aussie mail must use runners:whoa::whoa::whoa: I can see them running in the outback:hug::hug:
Gonna go find something to stare at.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeahh mate, One Aboriginal fella in a lap lap:19 He does the whole country:rofl: Don't know what I'm smokin. It's OK stuff. Hard as a rock. 3 seeds in a bud with a nanner too. Free fem'd seeds.:grinjoint::peace:

Yeahh mate, One Aboriginal fella in a lap lap:19 He does the whole country:rofl: Don't know what I'm smokin. It's OK stuff. Hard as a rock. 3 seeds in a bud with a nanner too. Free fem'd seeds.:grinjoint::peace:

Hey groover. That is the exact picture I had in my mind:ganjamon:
3 seeds an a nanner. Sounds like some good stuff:grinjoint:
Sounds like things are normal in Woodenbong this morning. Hope you have great day mate:bong:

Well, folks I just watched a local news program and Hawaii is trying to change the mmj laws. It is just something the state is thinking about. They want to stop home growers completely and open up state run dispensaries and sell mmj at very cheap prices. Don't know what to think of that. I would hate to stop my new hobby, so we shall see. :peace:

The state wants to consolidate power over our weed? Screw that! It's the people's weed!

Hi Omm, I just read that you may have your rights taken away...again. I don't understand how the "Man" works... They know they are loosing lots of money, just needed to find a way to get some more of it. Just wondering, if you are required to pay taxes on your meds. Like a tax stamp on your final dry weight?

Here if you have any Marijuana, you have to pay 3.50 or so a gram if you are in possesion of 42 or more grams of it. If you don't pay it and you get busted with the pot you get an additional 6 years or 25,000 or both and double the tax amount of the unpaid tax. You tell me the gov. doesn't make money on the War on drugs...

Hi Omm, I just read that you may have your rights taken away...again. I don't understand how the "Man" works... They know they are loosing lots of money, just needed to find a way to get some more of it. Just wondering, if you are required to pay taxes on your meds. Like a tax stamp on your final dry weight?

Here if you have any Marijuana, you have to pay 3.50 or so a gram if you are in possesion of 42 or more grams of it. If you don't pay it and you get busted with the pot you get an additional 6 years or 25,000 or both and double the tax amount of the unpaid tax. You tell me the gov. doesn't make money on the War on drugs...

Hi sisco No we have nothing like that here. Thank heavens for that.
I have never heard of anything like that. What a bunch of crap. That's just plain robbery.:smokin::smokin: Guess I shouldn't complain. Sorry you have to live with that. :popcorn:

Hey OMM!
Thanks for the aloha you gave yesterday, I can't message back till I post a few more times, but ALOHA!
Sorry I missed this journal, but I will definately be in for your next. From what I read so far you have a huge amount of aloha to share with everyone and that is so great (and familiar) to me.

I didn't see the news report last night, but did hear a little about it. Got my fingers crossed that we can just make it until next year and then I am hoping Abercrombie makes it in and we get out from under LL's lameness. I was hoping for some legislation getting us closer (or same) to Cali's laws with a regime change coming up. Hoping for the best for both of us tho.

I got my journal up and running, but I havent figured out how to put the link in my post/signature. Its called HD's 1st indoor;1200w/soil/variety of autoflower. Lots of duckfoot indica girls, which I am sure you may be familiar with being from da islands.

Anyways, Pakaloha, :nicethread:, and :peace:out
HD

Well if that's the case I think I would become a bootleger:ganjamon:

TheWeed was kind enough to give me the info on linking to my thread, so check it out if you have the chance.

For sure! Be right over.:grinjoint: Great to have another Hawaiian here.
No place like 420.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom