OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Perfect, sounds like she is almost done for you. Great job and you patients is astounding. Can not wait to here how she smokes....+ rep

Hi sonzor About time eh? I think the buds below the cola are going to be the best smoke, but we shall see. This is one sticky girl. :yummy:
Thank You for the +reps:peace:

Off with her head. lol. I bet she produces some smoth and tasty smoke/vap. I just chopped my last plant last night.

Hi Screwnuts Off with her whole body!:yahoo:
I have wondered about her smoke. She is really sticky, so I'm hoping she will be like her dead sister. Really good smoke.:ganjamon:

Congrats on chopping your last one. Its been a wait for you too. :yummy:

I don't know OMM, if you are making axe grinding sounds to her maybe...:ganjamon: You gonna pull and label the different buds for their trichomes? (I am not that organized yet myself lol, I will be lucky to have a bedtime jar and a rest of the time jar :grinjoint:)

I think I have designated Tess for sleeping meds so she will be hanging in the room longest. Not sure I will go to 50%, am paranoid about making headache or bad tasting meds, by pulling overripe. I really should go do some research on that, I don't really know what happens if you let it go too long? Heard stories is all, but nothing documented or anything.

Aloha my friend.

Hello my friend High No axe grinding noises, just threats.:grinjoint: I have two drying boxes, so I will dry the top of her in one and the bottom in another, just to find out the differences.
The experts say there is a 4 or 5 day window that you should cut in for the best results. Over that and they go down in effect after that. So hope I'm lucky.:surf::surf:

:peace:from the rain soaked Islands

The end is near FINALY...lol...got me a hand held 30 x microsrope i am going to use from now on to be on top of things

Hi Dain Like you said finaly:grinjoint:

If you got the Radio Shack one it's really great to check with. Here's a tip or two on how to use it. I usually just pluck off a bit of a leaf real close to a bud. Put it on a flat surface and if you have glasses take them off. Once you get it zeroed in, leave it that way. When you look at an other one it will be much
easier to see, with out too much adjusting. It's like looking at another world.:ganjamon:

Hey Man, Long time since I have been on here... Went thru all that trouble and stuf now I am back getting ready my man... I have missed everyone... I am getting all the stu I need to start back up... I want to be ready or everything, now that I know what I am looking for... I had to come by and see how you were doing and I see very well... The grow is looking real good... loving it :) ROCAFELLARUSH IS BACK...... LOL

Hi Dain Like you said finaly:grinjoint:

If you got the Radio Shack one it's really great to check with. Here's a tip or two on how to use it. I usually just pluck off a bit of a leaf real close to a bud. Put it on a flat surface and if you have glasses take them off. Once you get it zeroed in, leave it that way. When you look at an other one it will be much
easier to see, with out too much adjusting. It's like looking at another world.:ganjamon:

I didn't even know radio shack had those...

maybe that'd be easier. they might look at me funny if I walk into the Shack and tell them I need two things: a handheld microscope and a digital scale that weighs in grams. I might as well ask them if they have rolling papers while I'm at it!

maybe that'd be easier. they might look at me funny if I walk into the Shack and tell them I need two things: a handheld microscope and a digital scale that weighs in grams. I might as well ask them if they have rolling papers while I'm at it!

Haha, like those bored little Radio Shack guys care...they probably smoke in the back room to pass the time.:passitleft:

Just sayin.:grinjoint:

Oh and hey OMM, just checking to see if Joanna is dead yet...guess not.

:peace: my friend.

I hear ya Buddy. I know one of the salesmen at my local store and he's a stoner. In fact he and I were going to do an outside grow together, but he backed out.:smokin:

hmm...I wonder if I can get high out of the deal. I should go in after hangin' out with my plants for awhile, let 'em catch a whiff and see how they react...

Haha, like those bored little Radio Shack guys care...they probably smoke in the back room to pass the time.:passitleft:

Just sayin.:grinjoint:

Oh and hey OMM, just checking to see if Joanna is dead yet...guess not.

:peace: my friend.

They do in some stores Did you know there are more RS stores than there are Mickey D's?

No about Joanne. Today I flushed her with clearex (probably misspelled it)
and then 4 gallons of plain RO water. Now she dries. Truthfully if she gets close to 40 to 45 % amber, she comes down at that moment. No dry out or darkness. I don't want anything stronger or over done. :yummy::yummy:

I'm doing one of your kinda things tonight. I've been answering this message for about 30 minutes now. The keyboard has turned alien on me.:ganjamon:

Sending good vibes from the Islands :peace:

hmm...I wonder if I can get high out of the deal. I should go in after hangin' out with my plants for awhile, let 'em catch a whiff and see how they react...

Worth a try:thumb:

They do in some stores Did you know there are more RS stores than there are Mickey D's?

No about Joanne. Today I flushed her with clearex (probably misspelled it)
and then 4 gallons of plain RO water. Now she dries. Truthfully if she gets close to 40 to 45 % amber, she comes down at that moment. No dry out or darkness. I don't want anything stronger or over done. :yummy::yummy:

I'm doing one of your kinda things tonight. I've been answering this message for about 30 minutes now. The keyboard has turned alien on me.:ganjamon:

Sending good vibes from the Islands :peace:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: (Little Vibe catchers...they will pass them on to the girls. I am feeling pretty ok this morning and haven't smoked yet. I just appreciate good days, most people would be crabby cuz it's morning, I am overjoyed cuz my pain is relatively low!!!! :thumb:, that and some good Santana in the background.)

And Joanne lives another day!!!!!:ganjamon:

And it doesn't surprise me, they been selling China crap for more years than most stores, they have their supply lines established lol. :grinjoint:

:peace: island brothers, may the breezes be warm and the ladies HOT! (Even if all you can do is watch!)

Back
Top Bottom