One last time guys your help is much appreciated

Tjhh1995

So I'm into like week 4-6 not sure exactly. ( I know right.. smh) but I was going to harvest it in like a week from now and already started flushing it but I was just wondering your guys opinion could I feed it nutrients one more time and or lower the ph because it's running like a little over 7 right now. Or should I just continue to flush it because there's no signs of nutrient deficiency or anything I just really don't wanna mess this up.

20220705_224136.jpg

20220705_224111.jpg

20220705_224129.jpg

20220705_224124.jpg

20220705_224119.jpg

That girl's got at least a month to go, so it's a little early to worry about flushing.
What do you do to determine when she's ready for harvest?

Nowhere near ready, Keep feeding, build them buds... :morenutes:

When like 75 percent of the hairs are amber colored is what i heard.
Yes about 75% Red Hairs is good according to RQS recommendations. But if you can spare $25 & have a computer I'd buy a Digital Microscope off Zon so you can check the Trichomes. A lot more accurate.
14-586   7-3-22   W.W..jpg
14-587   7-3-22   W.W..jpg

This isn't quite ready.... but getting close. Probably 7-10 days more.

Hey good morning....I agree with everything mentioned above.... But one thing missed.

Stop flushing the plant and feed all the way to the end... Flushing pulls valuable nutrients from the soil which the plant needs to finish doing it's thing.... If you rob from the soil you rob from the plant....which could rob your total yield and potency.

Flushing imo should only be used to reset the medium if a persistent problem occurs after trying to fix other ways first.

But on a good note nice looking plants....rock out growmie :headbanger:

Hey, I'm glad you gave us a look at her before you harvested -by waiting, you're going to have better weed, and, since she's still fattening up, you'll have more weed too...no downside, except the waiting.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes I do need to get one of those. Here I was about to harvest it next week.. Thank you guys for all your help I really appreciate it
I use a Carson MicroBrite PRO hand-held mini microscope w/ built-in LED light. They're about $13.

Back
Top Bottom