Ongoing Blueberry Grow

They in week 12 of flower on my estimation... This was a regular seed. Leafly show 9-10 weeks but I only take it as a estimation from them. Not to say that it must flower for that period of weeks. I would think that a regular seed flowers longer than fem seeds. I will let it flower a bit more till 90% of the pistils are amber.
If your girls are healthy there is no need to flush your pot.
Some nutrient lines recommend a flush it clean buildup around roots. If it is recommend then follow instructions, if not then feed as usual right up till you turn your lights off before harvest. You can not wash nutrients from your buds, scientific fact. Don't stave your ladies unnecessarily.

Morning all you beatifull people! Long weekend starting today and last night my outdoor grow went into their resting place to be cured... Here are a picture of the buds in their resting place:

IMG_20210331_195428.jpg

Nett weight of dry bud is 77g. Not much but is atleast a good start.

Morning all you beatifull people! Long weekend starting today and last night my outdoor grow went into their resting place to be cured... Here are a picture of the buds in their resting place:

IMG_20210331_195428.jpg

Nett weight of dry bud is 77g. Not much but is atleast a good start.
Nice work mate.

Hey all, i decided to pull the plug on the indoor grow. First of all the diy light was not strong enoug for the flowering stage and therefore I havent had any good big dense buds. Plant has been chopped and hanged. The whole garage was also sorted over the long weekend to prepare my grow space i want to build. Everything has been cleared out and cleaned. I'm currently on the hunt for a decent burple light for now as my budget monthly isn't all that great so will have to work with what I can afford for now. Also waiting on a friend that wants to sell his 240w qb to me to help me out with a decent light, but that is still a little wait. I will be putting up a new journal with the whole building process of the grow space and the new up coming grow.

The blueberry has been harvested and the yield was a complete failure. One thing is I have learned a lot from this and it can only get better in the future.

Happy growing all you good peeps. I will be lurking in your journals for now.

Peace!

IMG_20210404_135114.jpg

IMG_20210404_125425.jpg

IMG_20210404_125404.jpg

The blueberry has been harvested and the yield was a complete failure. One thing is I have learned a lot from this and it can only get better in the future.
Hey Skottel, You're right it isn't about how things turn out, it's about what was learned. It wasn't that long ago I was pulling less than 2oz a plant and last year I got into double figures. I am with you trying to learn where you can improve things and apply it the next time, as it can really help pick up your yield numbers. It is likely to be one grow of many, so onwards and upwards! All the best for the plans ahead. :ganjamon:

Hey Skottel, You're right it isn't about how things turn out, it's about what was learned. It wasn't that long ago I was pulling less than 2oz a plant and last year I got into double figures. I am with you trying to learn where you can improve things and apply it the next time, as it can really help pick up your yield numbers. It is likely to be one grow of many, so onwards and upwards! All the best for the plans ahead. :ganjamon:
For sure, this has been a immense learning curve and belive me I haven't stopped learning. Can't wait to start with a new proper grow! Will see what the future will hold for me. But the love of my life has opted in to help out with the grow. So i am very excited to showing her a few things and it is going to be fuuuuun! Have a good one bro. Will be on your journals, lurking, learning and sucking up all the info I can. My profile names says it all. Im a sponge...

Tester update: still bit fresh but got nice taste. The smell i got the peppery and sweetness of the blueberry. Its not harsh on the throat, going down smoothly. The high creeps up slowly and just give you the mellow high right through. Buds not looking great due to lights but I'm happy with the outcome.

IMG_20210410_162133.jpg

IMG_20210410_162126.jpg

Back
Top Bottom