OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

OTM, super easy to make buhttuh!

420-magazine-mobile308923602.jpg

That Buhttuh looks good Age, once my stuff is grindable, I plan on giving it a try!:yummy:

9-7 Update;

Hayley is starting to take shape, it seems to be growing at a better pace now that it has a good root system in the coco, not sure how or if I will do any training on it, I may just let it grow natural.

9-7_012.JPG

9-7_013.JPG

The clones are also doing great, my plan is to put all 4 in Coco Coir this time, I would like to re-configure my RDWC to work in the flower area better so these and Hayley can stay in coco so I am able to move them around.

9-7_017.JPG

This past weekend I took the two with the funky growth for a drive out in the country and planted them out in the wild, they have about 2 months left to make something out of themselves before the frost gets them or somebody finds them!:laughtwo:

I will be pulling out the RDWC this weekend, right now I have a bleach/water solution circulating through it to get everything cleaned up, after this weekend there will be only this plant left in the flower area.

9-7_001.JPG

The last plant will be the White Widow, she has some beautiful Christmas Tree buds that are about the diameter and size of a beer can, still very little amber showing but man she has some dense rock hard nugs on her!:adore:

9-7_008.JPG

9-7_006.JPG

9-7_005.JPG

I want to give her all the time she needs, she still seems to be swelling up and with the scrog removed, light is making its way to the lower areas better.

The last Purple Kush will be harvested this weekend, I am seeing 15-20% amber on the bigger cola's and I have pulled off many yellow leaves already so I should have another harvest report in a couple days.

9-7_009.JPG

9-7_010.JPG

The low and slow drying process seems to be working good, I have jarred up some of the smaller budlets and fluff that will be used for edibles so I have the room i the fridge for more!

Thanks for following along!:thanks:

Beautiful buds otm.. id let hayley grow naturally. Shes quite the looker.. check out that thick stalk!

I noticed that too Toast, I think that because of the old skool genetics it has, a lot of the reason for slow development was the energy going to the "foundation"...it takes a good foundation to make a tree, and 6-8 feet in a season was the norm outdoors, indoors I can let it grow as tall as 6 1/2' in the flower room, might have to do some supercropping at the end on this one!:thedoubletake:

Those remaining colas look fat OTM! I guess these last plants might be your biggest yielding?

Hayley looks great. What's your plan for clones? I guess if you let her go naturally you can use the lowest branches and have a good chance of success in cloning?

How long has your WW been in flower now? Seems like she's going reaaallly long. She must be at 11 or so weeks by now?

Are you going to wait until you clear the last WW and PK to take another crack at popping the old beans?

Those remaining colas look fat OTM! I guess these last plants might be your biggest yielding?

Hayley looks great. What's your plan for clones? I guess if you let her go naturally you can use the lowest branches and have a good chance of success in cloning?

How long has your WW been in flower now? Seems like she's going reaaallly long. She must be at 11 or so weeks by now?

Are you going to wait until you clear the last WW and PK to take another crack at popping the old beans?

I am hoping the Widow will have the best yield, she will be 13 weeks in flower next Monday and may make it to 14 weeks! I plan on attempting another bean popping session this weekend, going back to using 500 PPM's of GA3 again since that formula gave me Hayley...I have the seeds scuffed and ready from before, just going to give them another H2O2 presoak and in the GA3 they go!

I plan on cloning Hayley no matter what sex it turns out to be, if it is male, I hope to eventually have a female and vice-versa, if I could hatch another Afghan phenotype how cool would that be!;)

Have you looked in at the preflowers? The early sex organs to get an idea, boy or girl? She is looking sweet, nice thick stems! If you could bring that strsin back and sell seeds, i bet youd kill it!

So far no signs of pre-flowers or any indication of sex, it seems to be concentrating on bulking itself up and adding nodes, its been 6 weeks since it first peeked out of the rooter so hopefully it will start to show some signs soon!

So far no signs of pre-flowers or any indication of sex, it seems to be concentrating on bulking itself up and adding nodes, its been 6 weeks since it first peeked out of the rooter so hopefully it will start to show some signs soon!

I was looking at my BB that sprouted up a while back. I think BB King is gonna be a queen. I've already put her into Janes old apartment. I'm hoping to grow a large bush and scrog her up. She's gonna be a huge Blue Berry Beast, Unless it's a male, in which case I'm gonna have one hell of a daddy on my hands.

Purple Kush in Coco Harvest 9-10;

The lone Kush gal in coco got the axe this morning and didn't disappoint, she had some nice cola's and not a whole lot of fluff compared to her sisters in the RDWC.

The wet tally is 101 grams of lower buds, 129 grams of middle buds, 189 grams of tops and 33 grams of trim for bubble hash.

9-10_001.JPG

9-10_002.JPG

9-10_003.JPG

Some of the cola's were bulky, one tipped the scale at 29 grams wet;

9-10_006.JPG

The rest of the tops were no slouch either, they seemed to stack up good during there 12 weeks of flowering.

9-10_005.JPG

9-10_004.JPG

All in all I was impressed with outcome in coco coir, my last Widow which may come down in the next week will probably confirm this.

As far as the CKS Purple Kush strain, I don't think I would recommend it to others, while all three seeds popped within 24 hrs, one started to hermie at the end, one put a lot of energy in making tall stalks and fluff, only this one had any decent buds that would bring a smile to your face!;)

I will post up the 3rd round of old bean soaking in the next few hrs, I have things about ready, just have to dissolve the GA3 and get the right PPM's mixed up! :thanks:

Nice harvest OTM. I'll be giving the purple kush a second thought after what you said. Was thinking of doing a round of it after the next strawberry kush. Theres so many good strains to chose from it seems senseless to waste time with a problem strain.

Nice harvest OTM. I'll be giving the purple kush a second thought after what you said. Was thinking of doing a round of it after the next strawberry kush. Theres so many good strains to chose from it seems senseless to waste time with a problem strain.

I wouldn't go as far as say all PK strains are problematic, If I remember right you has issues with getting yours to pop, that wasn't the case here, it was inconsistency of the genetics as each one was different...kind of the same with the White Widows I have/had.

Old bean popping attempt #4;

9-10_007.JPG

Or maybe it #5...have to go back and look!:laughtwo: This attempt will replicate the success I had with upping the dose of GA3 to 500 PPM in one cup of distilled water, Hayley was a result of that attempt so fingers and toes are crossed!:wood:

The seeds, 1970's Maui Wowi

9-10_008.JPG

Scuffed up and enjoying a water/H2O2 bath for an hour.

9-10_010.JPG

Distilled water with a little over 500 PPM's of GA3 powder dissolved in 70% rubbing alcohol.

9-10_009.JPG

Water temps around 80 degrees F, in go the seeds to spend the night in a dark warm closet.

9-10_013.JPG

9-10_012.JPG

Looking back at my notes, all but a couple sunk in the first 12 hrs and I started to see 3 crack within 24 hours, 12 hours later I had them in a paper towel with a couple drops of H2O2 and a couple drops of Rapid start fertilizer mixed in fresh 6.0 RO water, I slowly started to help them open up and had the first sign of a tap root 12 hrs later with a couple more starting to appear in the hours to follow.

With any luck and the help of Snarly's crystal ball we will have as good of results or better!:bitingnails:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom