OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

Don't blame you for culling the two clones. I'd do the same. Even if it can't spread why put time into a problem plant. The space can be better used I'm sure. All the rest are lookin some good though...:bravo:

Yes, that was my thought, and I would like to try a couple others strains also, so the room will not go to waste!

Looking good OTM, Haley is just gorgeous. Having any luck getting her a mate sprouted?

After this weekend I plan on getting back to the old bean cracking, my RDWC will be empty and I can do the modifications I have planned to make to better for the clones in the bubbler, so I will have the time to dedicate to properly getting company for Hayley.

9-1 Harvest Update;

White Widow #2 is now cooling, the last plant in the RDWC has the nicest results so far and also the best looking buds also.

9-1_003.JPG

9-1_005.JPG

9-1_004.JPG

9-1_007.JPG

I am going to cure the cola's on the stem in the fridge, as well as the rest except the trim & fluff, that went into the freezer for Bubble Hash.

9-1_002.JPG

9-1_006.JPG

The wet weight was cola's with stems, 179 grams, smaller tops and buds, 112 grams, middle to lower buds, 92 grams, and trim & fluff 71 grams.

The gals in coco are all that remain and they are probably 1-2 weeks out, I think the Widow in coco will be close to the results of this one, its not as tall but the buds are much denser and thicker.
I am going to attempt to pull the scrog screen out and open them up a bit so the light can help the undergrowth ripen some.

The fridge is full of goodies!:yummy:

9-1_008.JPG

I checked some of the first Widow in a jars for a couple hours at room temp, my RH was at 70% with the smaller buds and 73% with the larger ones, I was able to combine the paper bag contents because of the shrinkage, so when the last two plants are harvested, I should have half in jars for the final cure!:cheer::bongrip::thanks:

So Hayley starts looking like a sturdy Afghani gal, eh? That'd confirm the lineage. I'm so happy you managed to revive this strain. If you get to pop more seeds and find something more you can have something truly amazing on your hands :passitleft:

So Hayley starts looking like a sturdy Afghani gal, eh? That'd confirm the lineage. I'm so happy you managed to revive this strain. If you get to pop more seeds and find something more you can have something truly amazing on your hands :passitleft:

I was noticing the bulky leaves and tight node spacing myself, while most of what I grew outdoors in the 70's had the long spindly sativa growth and leaves, every now and then I would get some like this. If I remember right these always had huge fans as the got older and the grew like this one...slow, steady, and very bushy growth with mostly big cola's. They never got much more than 6' tall so that is a good thing!

After this weekend I plan on getting back to getting a couple more to pop, I have the space so this one can veg for a long time, and it seems to like to take its time anyway...I got rid of the clones next to it, what ever they had was not something I wanted to spread.

Congratulations of your Journal of the month title Conrad, you definitely deserve it!:goodjob:

Yep you were getting mostly Mexi phenos back in the day with Afghani popping up more rarely probably. I'm really stoked to see her/him in bloom.

Thx for your words, man.

Everything's looking mighty good, OTM! :thumb:

PS: Man, I'm so proud I got to name your first old school seedling :slide:
She (yes, I'm sure it's a "she") definitely has a special place in my heart and I can't wait to see her bloom!

It is looking good DD, will have some picts up in a few minutes, it seems to be growing a little faster so it soon be time to put it in its big 10 gallon pot!

Back
Top Bottom