OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

Sounds like a great childhood! I teached myself a little. Once grown outside. 5 plants 2.10meter high and 4.5 meter wide.. but before flowering they were taken by police :'(

Now one outside and thee inside.. nothing to big just for my medicine. feel free to drop by in my journal, as a kinda new grower(1st indoor grow) i can use all the eyes ..

I will check out your grow NS, I did have a great childhood and am very thankful for what was passed down to me, when I was young, I used those old school methods that was taught...making homemade pest control, homemade fish emulsion (don't ever want to do it again...but it works!) mixing the soil with other smelly stuff!:laughtwo:

If I could grow outdoors again that would be heaven, but since I am stuck in the city with neighbors to close by...indoors will have to do.:passitleft:

Looking great man.. things are really kicking up a notch here. Looks like the old genetics finally woke up lol.. im betting she is female!

I won't take that bet Toast, maybe if I had your Dwarf I would know...been keeping up with your grow and it looks like that light is under rated for the size of the room, one may soon be my main flower light...I think it would do a 5x5 with good results.

I will check out your grow NS, I did have a great childhood and am very thankful for what was passed down to me, when I was young, I used those old school methods that was taught...making homemade pest control, homemade fish emulsion (don't ever want to do it again...but it works!) mixing the soil with other smelly stuff!:laughtwo:

If I could grow outdoors again that would be heaven, but since I am stuck in the city with neighbors to close by...indoors will have to do.:passitleft:

Great indoors is better then worse outdoors ;)

I wish i Could have seen your face preparing the fish emulsion .

Inside you can make great plants to so No problem .

Wish you the best indoor trees.

Great indoors is better then worse outdoors ;)

I wish i Could have seen your face preparing the fish emulsion .

Inside you can make great plants to so No problem .

Wish you the best indoor trees.

You couldn't see my face because there was a thick towel wrapped around it...stirring that crap was the last thing you did before heading home in the evening...then it was directly in the shower to get rid of the stink that your cloths, hair, and body absorbed!...the solids left over did make a great trapping bait though!:laughtwo:

You couldn't see my face because there was a thick towel wrapped around it...stirring that crap was the last thing you did before heading home in the evening...then it was directly in the shower to get rid of the stink that your cloths, hair, and body absorbed!...the solids left over did make a great trapping bait though!:laughtwo:

Its amazing What humans can Come Up with! And I mean that in a really Positive way.

My veg tent is now my flower tent with the White Widow gal in coco spending her remaining days with the old Maui beans...maybe she can pass on some life experience to them.

White Widow buds are so beautiful. After looking at the picture, that strain just went on to my "want to grow" list.

I'm so glad to see Hayley doing well.

9-15 Old Bean Update;

Here we go again!

gif1.gif

One of the four has peeked out! Hopefully we will see 3 more in the next couple days!

9-15_001.JPG

The remaining two in the paper towel have not shown any signs of life yet but if all four with taps pop out of the rooters, that will give me better odds for a Male & Female pair!:cheer: :thanks:

I just finished reading this whole thread - well not all of it just the bits about the seeds.

OTM: From the parallels to my life that I spoted in your divulged past in this thread we must be twin brothers from another mother. I am class of "69", Grew weed in the mid 70s, quit drugs for 30+ years as a career choice then retired to watch the grass grow. I am big on DIY and love trying and learning new things.

You have had more success germinating old seeds than in any other journal I have dug up on the subject. I intend to follow your thread to continue monitoring your continued accomplishments! :popcorn:

I have a special fondness for Panama Red. In 68 I bought and sold a "truckload" of the weed. I made enough to buy a new car with the profit even despite my attempt at smoking it all up. I really crave that old strain and hope you can revive those genetics for our future enjoyment. I liked the Maui Waui when I was in Hawaii in the mid 70s and don't forget the Michoacan, Acapulco and Columbian Gold, Tai Stick, and all that shitty Mexican brick weed. Remember how bad that stuff was :rofl:

Anyhow thanks for sharing this adventure.

I just finished reading this whole thread - well not all of it just the bits about the seeds.

OTM: From the parallels to my life that I spoted in your divulged past in this thread we must be twin brothers from another mother. I am class of "69", Grew weed in the mid 70s, quit drugs for 30+ years as a career choice then retired to watch the grass grow. I am big on DIY and love trying and learning new things.

You have had more success germinating old seeds than in any other journal I have dug up on the subject. I intend to follow your thread to continue monitoring your continued accomplishments! :popcorn:

I have a special fondness for Panama Red. In 68 I bought and sold a "truckload" of the weed. I made enough to buy a new car with the profit even despite my attempt at smoking it all up. I really crave that old strain and hope you can revive those genetics for our future enjoyment. I liked the Maui Waui when I was in Hawaii in the mid 70s and don't forget the Michoacan, Acapulco and Columbian Gold, Tai Stick, and all that shitty Mexican brick weed. Remember how bad that stuff was :rofl:

Anyhow thanks for sharing this adventure.

Welcome aboard MOG, :welcome: You probably have a few years on me, class of '74, and not yet fully retired, but the life situation and drive sounds the same!

My plan is to practice and prefect the seed popping on the Maui strain so I can use the knowledge gained to work on the Red & Gold which the seeds only number in the 20's, besides I only have so much room to do it in!

Great to have you along for the ride!:passitleft:

9-16 Old Bean Update;

Lights on this morning has old bean number 2 peeking out of its rooter! :clap: Nothing happening with the two in the towel and no signs yet on the other two in the rooters. Temps inside the dome are pretty constant at 80 degrees and plenty of humidity so time will tell if any more peek out.

Will have a full update this evening on the clones, Hayley, the baby Maui's and some final pictures of the Coco Widow, it is looking like her time has come, she is showing 20-25% amber now and Monday will be the start of week 14. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom