Outdoor 2017

They always reship all is good but I missed a 1lb grow due to not getting them (in time) and having to have 2 re-shipments. I have his gold leaf germinating still for my outdoor. It is suppose to beinsane and you can only get it from him at the moment.

I'm placing an order soon. I Grow his strawberry and blueberry with great success. 6-8 week flower.
I'll have to add the gold leaf to the order. Gonna try his mix pack autos for my outdoor greenhouse. Weathers getting better. I'll be running the greenhouse soon.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

These are from canuck seed bank

Sent from my SM-G360P using 420

Attachments

• cab8e1d83796a73a975d0a0c0a997dc1.jpg
    cab8e1d83796a73a975d0a0c0a997dc1.jpg
    822.7 KB · Views: 32
  • dbe9fbd869d22d015266a43165424687.jpg
    dbe9fbd869d22d015266a43165424687.jpg
    812.6 KB · Views: 25
Wow
So I just checked out my peat pucks and in only 10 days since germinating the rots are literally exploding out the bottoms. This is a first for me in this short a time.

Gday mate :thumb: Looking good. Thanks for the nod and wink to get me here. That other place is a bit cold and stuffy.

That other forum I feel is imploding from with in. Yeah the people over here are awesome. Not the best place if you have never grown as it is really hard to know who to chat with. Once you get it figured out it's awesome.

Hey, can you point me towards the 9oz auto thread you mentioned?

ps yeah well I had a fullblown emergency graft job due the plant snapping clean off at the soil line maybe due to a fungus or wet feet and I laid it all out with photo's, questions asking advise and directions and I still havent heard from any of the staff. So why did I pay money for this again? I'm getting better support over at the free forum thats attached to the shop. So once I saw our mate spit the dumby and then you threw the towel I was like ... ok time to saddle up boys:ganjamon:

Wow
So I just checked out my peat pucks and in only 10 days since germinating the rots are literally exploding out the bottoms. This is a first for me in this short a time.

One of my COB clients gave me 2 clones done in peat pucks. I was really impressed at their root structure. I use an aeroponics cloner so to see such good roots from peat was a surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What size pots you using for out door this year? I used ten gallon fabric bags last year and had some trees

Sent from my SM-G360P using 420

I have from 5 to 35 gallon probably settle in around 20 gallon. My Willy's Wonder have the strongest genetics and the biggest root ball I have ever seen after 10 days from dropping beans in water. I got my 400w light up with a small 1500 heat with fan and running 73F under the light (could be expensive on the hydro for 30 or so days....lol....). My clone will be out tomorrow under it and the rest when they get a little older.

Just tinkering today and getting things to move along a bit. Was running out of room in my small stealth box. Thus clone now out as stated with MH light and heater. Running around 75F. Transplanted 1xWilly's Wonder and 1xChocolope to Solo cups. Can't have the roots exposed to the light. Will probably also have to transplant 2 or 3 more tomorrow to cups as they are going crazy at the root level.

Time to up the ppm

Time to boost the nutes a bit. Mixed this batch of water 90ppm higher. 20ml root booster, 15 ml Liquid Karma and 3ml aloe into 1 gallon. Might up the aloe in the gallon later this week end. My final strength was 250ppm close to the upper range for early sprouts. Will water carefully and watch. Have my straight water ready if required. They are still moist so this will probably happen tomorrow.

Decide there still germinating time left. Since I lost some bag seed and have room I dropped 2 more Jack Herer beans just now. Life is about variety.

Back
Top Bottom