Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and Autos

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

i swear i can do a song influenced by the phantom purple random beauty! anyway i need to smoke some maxigom, oh yeh the critical is just a mind racer too! i definatly wouldnt recommend this to half the people i know lol

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

Well the crazy long work hours are finished, and my beautys are proper fucked still :( well theresmy first lesson for indoor growing!

heres the chronic

P10102233.JPG
P10102255.JPG

P10102244.JPG

then the bonsai sativa

P10102273.JPG
P10102284.JPG
P10102292.JPG
P10102303.JPG

then a random beauty

P10102333.JPG

P10102344.JPG
P10102352.JPG
P10102362.JPG

and finally the topped early random beauty, she has reacted well to a second flush of 6.5 ph water..

P1010238.JPG
P10102391.JPG
P10102401.JPG
P10102412.JPG
P10102421.JPG

im gutted to say the least, but ive got my lights more seeds and a good lesson learnt about the importance of ph.. i has literally killed my plants cos i was ignorant to it lol..

just gunna see what happens, maybe its all just for bubble hash lol

a bit rough is an under statement!
i flushed them again on friday,, but hey they have been in flower for 9 weeks now so soon they will die from life cycle i think? laugh now cry later! on a plus i decided i will find a place to rent for the winter and grow the auto mazar seeds that i still have lol

9wk? fcuking hell!!! Stick with em & see what happens, they may get a spurt on, you never know.

yeh man, i was feeding thenm the 7.4ph water since they went indoors, that was around mid august or even before! its the only thing that could have fucked them up lol.. maybe i will flush again with rain water as it stormed lastnight lol hahahahah great experiment huh.. hey do you now if soon they will just die of old age?

It's hard to say for sure mate, I'd guess the high ph could cause a bit of a stall in the plants which they may spring back from. I've never had this problem so I'm only guessing but I can't see them just dying for the sake of it. Their lifespan isn't written in stone :)

ive read up on ph now, and its defo that, and like you said the rots proberly have a bit of rot lol i think they are just too much also for the 20 liter pots lol.. but seriously water for one month of 7.4ph, is just no good lol

It deffo won't do them any favours mate, with a ph that high hardly any nutrients are accessible

It deffo won't do them any favours mate, with a ph that high hardly any nutrients are accessible

thats eactly it what i rad, can i ask hat makes it go up again? i have just checked the ph and its shot back up again! on, the toppd arly random beauty is finally gtting bettr, but im about to fush through with rain water.. heres a guess of mine, i know for sure that the roots are filing most of the pot, so this could mean that alot of alkaline atr is actualy still intwinned in the hectic root system?
i fel like to put them submrged in rain water! the soil i mean , or just flush for ages with 6.5 water and minimum nutes, also bfore lights go out tonite ill do a foliar fed as the flowers arnt even really ther lol (foliar is not recommnded when in flowering stage lol)

It's hard for me to guess what's causing it to be honest mate. I'd say keep flushing but add 1/4 strength nutes, this helps draw the excess out better than just straight ph'd water. Do you have any humc/fulvic based nutes? If you do then after the flush add a full strength dose with 1/4 nutes. This will help de-stress your plant & help it uptake any nutes it needs

im uploading pics of my solution lol :) should of done this when i started the flowering like i normally have done in the past..

thats eactly it what i rad, can i ask hat makes it go up again? i have just checked the ph and its shot back up again! on, the toppd arly random beauty is finally gtting bettr, but im about to fush through with rain water.. heres a guess of mine, i know for sure that the roots are filing most of the pot, so this could mean that alot of alkaline atr is actualy still intwinned in the hectic root system?
i fel like to put them submrged in rain water! the soil i mean , or just flush for ages with 6.5 water and minimum nutes, also bfore lights go out tonite ill do a foliar fed as the flowers arnt even really ther lol (foliar is not recommnded when in flowering stage lol)

Are you adding any H2O2 to your water? I'm in no position to be giving anyone any advice here... but I did read a lot about that and it sounds like 3% peroxide might help keep your roots aerated while you're doing all that flushing? 1-2 1/2 tsp per gallon was recommended. :peace:

ET VOILA! lets see if this helps, soil is at 6.3ph, and i put dry soil on the bot of pots, wet soil from rain water on the top.. one had root rot so i wiped it off with a wet soft haired brush lol.. they can do something or die, i want to leave here in 2 weeks so its judgement time for them lol

P1010243.JPG
P10102441.JPG
P10102452.JPG
P10102463.JPG
P10102472.JPG
P10102483.JPG
P10102493.JPG
P10102502.JPG
P10102514.JPG
P10102523.JPG
P10102531.JPG
P10102542.JPG

i really do hope so, when im in spain i put them in a good patch of improved soil when they begin to flower, but this grow ive changed many thing to what i do normally :( but atleast when i gt some cash in a few days, ill be getting a nice digital ph tester, and also a digital timer to avoid both major problems with the indoor palarva!! (poor poor girls, they had a fucked timer which cut out due to a very loose connection, and i have no clue when the lights were on or off cos i wasnt there!)

and i just saw the guy who i gave a plant to, he was like "wow man it was a fucking tree, big buds, stinky like hell, covered in cyrstals" ( a random beauty) and then gave me about a quarter of what i put in a joint lol.. man ive met many angry english people that live alone on a piece of land somewhere hot, and i can really understand why they end up there for retirement lol!
why the fuz did i decide to go indoor halfway through an outdoor grow lol, would have harvestd already last week lushious fat buds lol.. oh well lol, im getting paid in a few days, im looking for a room to rent but to find a spliff and dog and led friendly house with people i wouldnt want to murder after 2 weeks - is quite hard i think!

time for me to make a sign and stand in the city.. "looking for part time renovation work, a cool house share (preferably with no squares there), dog friendly, weed friendly, oh and possibly a sexy bird with a big bedroom so the rent is half price :)

hahahahahahahahahaha yeh that`ll do it!

oh and also for my next grow, ill do 4 mazars (as if i get get caught ill just get a slap on the wrist for four plants) in these size pots lol. yeh man, well that must be why its a 1.2 m tent and not a 1m or 2 side by side wouldnt fit! i might get some coco, and definatly more pertil ( whatever its called, im stoned and i just ate a whole chicken, mong out time ) this will mean i have a meter square of soil in the tent :) i want to try and get some more outdoor influence going for my next grow, set a better enviroment

I wondered if you used cal mag? I recently switched to LED and for some reason the plants need more of these two things, it almost seems as though other nutrients get kinda locked out without enough of them, just a thought if you weren't already using it.

Im back guys, 700km away from where i was last.. oh yeh, i should upload a picture of the icelator hash, i ran out of time and had to move so with the "fucked" plants i got 52g of nice hash :)

This year i will have a fuckin mental one, as im in the middle of nowhere again, buuuut this time, i can use alot of electric, and a green house, and theres an awesome woodland not far away where i will do a gurilla grow :) :)

Just got to find my lights as the are lost in post!!

Back
Top Bottom