Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and Autos

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

It sounds awesome where you are bud, having indoor, outdoor & greenhouse options sounds like heaven :) You can have my old lights soon, if yours are lost for good so don't worry mate :)

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

legend!! you are getting new ones?

P10102664.JPG
P10102743.JPG
P10102753.JPG
P10102761.JPG

Welcome back OTM! Sounds like you're in a very cool place and continuing the awesome travelling life, couldn't be happier for you! Glad you're back though I was wondering where you'd gone :)

Yes mate, I'm replacing the topleds with more of the Osram ones I'm running. :) Oh & your hash looks yummy :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

oh, i should have just looked on this journal to see how to begin a new one!

Yes im in a cool place, with cool people :) the plan to have every option for growing has dwindled down to many a gurilla grow :) this goes even better with a travelling life, it will be my first time, and its already been crazy! Ill start a new journal tonight then!! i got some catching up to do on here :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom