Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and Autos

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

Hi guys! finally got time to squeeze in some harvest pics :)

first is the nepal, i took some buds as i know people too well, the guy took the plant (it was adopted as he wernt here since july) just came back, said thanks and left with it, maybe im just too generous cos i would of gave the person half the plant!

smoke report (its not cured though)

looks amazing :)

not much taste

very sweet smelling buds

nice and dense buds with a surprisingly mongy effect

would be great hemp material, strips of stalk are very tough fibers

P10101714.JPG
P10101693.JPG
P10101561.JPG
P10101582.JPG
P10101573.JPG

Then critcals (some were cut very early due to pm.. mixed with the maxigoms (they are more purple)

P10101492.JPG
P10101502.JPG
P10101513.JPG

P10101521.JPG
P10101532.JPG
P10101543.JPG
P10101633.JPG

P10101621.JPG
P1010165.JPG
P10101641.JPG
P10101662.JPG

The maxigom isnt so nice as the critical, it looks nice but dosnt have that instant face melt effect like critical, its more smooooooth, longer lasting cotton wool head, what? , effect.. smells not so strong, and basically i love critical so much it think they wasthed there time to make maxigom, much rather have ak47, and critical kept seperate lol

some pics in fact most are taken from a "worms eye" view ( what the hell is the oppersite of birds eye view?!)

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

oh yeh and two autos i forgot about in slug land are in there too, the most perfetic looking ones there lol oh and sorry for my shit camera focus skills lol,,, hmmm good detail on the carton boxes though lol

ahhhh i dont even have time to check out subs! ah man, and peole do this day in day out, i mean this no time thing, im happy its just for 9 more days then its back to being me again ! (ill be on here alot more lol)

Congratulations on your harvest buddy :) The guy who took his plant without giving you half is a t*at. Giving you half is the least he could do, without you it'd be dead!! Cotton wool head :rofl: I got it, you nailed it :) Worms eye sounds good to me so we'll have that :thumb:

So he just basically stiffed you for a whole plant? Not even left a bud?

So he just basically stiffed you for a whole plant? Not even left a bud?

yeh exactly that... "geitzig" is the expression i would use, that means stinjy in german lol

Nice work OTM! All look good....Nepal looks like sativa? :yahoo:

yeh it was a sative mainly but it has quite non sativa effects lol :) ohhhhh and i just took off the ready buds on the "bonsai auto" ) she looks great was very pm resistant, and nice buds :) ill take pics tonite, guess what.. i must go to work again lol

Congratulation on harvest.Very nice looking purple buds,want to grow something purple too.

these pics are for you then guerilla :)

P10101744.JPG
P10101795.JPG
P10101755.JPG
P10101763.JPG
P10101784.JPG
P10101803.JPG

tomorrow i promise to have an houe catch up on other peoples journals, its flower time :)

right, half hour now, then half hour in the morning, we sacked someone so must work more hours lol! tomorrow i finish early :) sunday will be spent smoking copious amounts and maybe sat eve ill treat to some cactus lol, been long enough :)

oh bright lght i have no clue wat strain it is, but it looks like one called black cream if you want something purple to smoke, it was nice and the yield was great, plus i remember it was medicnal grade :)

oh bright lght i have no clue wat strain it is, but it looks like one called black cream if you want something purple to smoke, it was nice and the yield was great, plus i remember it was medicnal grade :)

Thanks Move, I was just curious. Not really a purple fan because I find they often tend to vape/smoke more harshly. But fun to grow & look at for sure. I have a Black Cream auto freebie for sometime down the line. Again, nice haul!

Congrats on your harvest OTM!
Pretty colors! :yummy:

these pics are for you then guerilla :)

P10101744.JPG
P10101795.JPG
P10101755.JPG
P10101763.JPG
P10101784.JPG
P10101803.JPG

Those look so beautiful! :circle-of-love:

still this problem!

P10101873.JPG

Back
Top Bottom