Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and Autos

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

ok.. check it out :) ill share the secrets !! its in french but we just look at the symbols and numbers :)

here is august..

aug_1st.JPG
august2nd.JPG

so the icons, -when it is the leaf, the moon energy goes into the leaves
-pumpkin represents the size of crop when planted in that time
-flower means that the energy goes to the flowers
-the turnip means good time for roots
- the grey times with black lines is a bad time to do anything

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

are you here gurilla?

Ive noticed today that the females after 5 nights of darkness have red stems about 3 inches long under the bud sites.. someone told me ages ago that this is a sign of the plant taking up nutes, is this true? maybe its taking the potassium for flowering soon?

It would rather be reaction to temps going down, but some varieties will have naturally red stems.

Take a look at my plants leaves' petioles. It's a Nanda Devi (100% Himalayan sativa). I am convinced it's genetics cause outside it's rather hot and humid and soil is rich in minerals and nutrients :)

nanda_03.jpg

ah im hardly ever worried when it comes to many things lol! i knew it wasnt bad as ive seen it many times before, but it must be the drop in temp, most of them are doing it, the possible nepal has complety red leaf stems :)

petioles are the stem for the leaves?

Yeah, they are, man. So it's Himalayan genetics, man. But I also saw it in my Kerala Krush last year, which was South Asian Kerala bred with Skunk #1. How ya figure this Nepalese will be flowering? :tokin:

well thats cleared that up then shes defo from nepalese bag seed :) thanks :)

you mean your himalayan sative how will it flower? that queston confused me :lot-o-toke:

Yeah around our latitude, man :tokin:
I'm smokin' Green Crack lately, which I harvested in july, and this is stuff is just spectacular :lot-o-toke:

my friend in spain brought some seeds of green crack, he lives in south spain but his parents grew it on the roof top in madrid, and when we got it we wernt impressed, and his mum is a good grower :) she surprised us with a mexican bag seed, one of the best smokes i had in a long time! and then we smoked critical for the first time last year, and we were like hmm this is taste like the mexican.. i learnt something that day about critical genetics lol!!

heres some pics that i just nipped out and took :) its defo nepal, i double checked online images :)

P10005931.JPG
P10005941.JPG
P10005952.JPG
P10005963.JPG

and this surised me to see,heres a maxigom that i left out in a rain storm last night accidently, she has swollen the buds double since yesterday! ill starve her now though so they get compacter :)

P10005972.JPG

more the merryer Tenshi :)! please feel free to tell me anything wrong that you see, or better ways to do something :)

Hmm, are you forcing this Nepalese or is it flowering naturally?

it started to flower like 2 weeks ago man!

PROBLEM!!

just discovered that my mate has been growing MUSHROOMS in the cellar!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo !!!! now the plants are in the tent.. The L.Ablues must stay in the cellar tonite, i put a plastic sheet over her.. tomorrow i will need to work something out, there was another tent here for me to use, but its missing!

anyway the girls said good night ! not bad, they all fit in 1.2m2 :)

P10005982.JPG
P10005982.JPG

Very quickly!

cool :) good to have you along nofene! yes someone just made yum yums! they are american, its like a donut and a coisannt had sex

Back
Top Bottom