P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

The day I culled the 4 from the shed group, it had gotten to 114° in the shed with an 8000 BTU a/c running on full blast.

Shit-show.... that's gonna have to be my "winter only" set-up.
:thumb:
I guess growing in my basement during the winter ain't so bad afterall huh. They might not be big or yield well, but they live lol.

I guess growing in my basement during the winter ain't so bad afterall huh. They might not be big or yield well, but they live lol.
Next drop is gonna be (4) DTF. That Stankberry loss cut to the bone... All the big plants shit out on me. The GK/PSM only survived because they are super light feeders.

I'm on to "plan c" for temp control now...

The attic spaces will never exceed 80°. Might be overkill, but I think I got it handled now.

I'm holding off on the next Stankberry until the winter.
I'm gonna pick a single female plant & run her solo out in the shed. 8x8 with 2- 600watt HPS... She will be epic.

Nearing the "sweet spot" now with the attic grow rooms. Came home today from work, the flower room was 78° and the veg box was at 85°.... RH was 42% in both rooms.

Gonna step up the a/c a bit more (located in flower room), then crank up the 6" fan that carries the cool air to the veg box.

I'm thinking this should get me as close to exact as I can get with the current situation here.

Private school kids;
2020-07-15-20-14-46.jpg

The misfits;
2020-07-15-20-15-52.jpg

All is good in the hood... Grape Krush should come down this weekend. We're around week 9 now.
:snowboating:

The homie @bebes de zorrillos sent me a few pics of the foster kids...
2020-07-16-16-32-23.jpg
2020-07-16-16-33-32.jpg

Pretty sure I've convinced him to start journaling over here again... fingers crossed!
:passitleft:

These are the 2- Blueberry, 1- Alaskan Purple, and 1- BopTang x GG4

Happy Friday P9 and friends! Love the look of the krush buds, they have a nice velvety look too them and look tasty to me for some reason. Probably all that sugar :yummy:

Plants are looking good! Got a bit of a theme going with the seeds dropped :D

Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday P9 and friends! Love the look of the krush buds, they have a nice velvety look too them and look tasty to me for some reason. Probably all that sugar :yummy:

Plants are looking good! Got a bit of a theme going with the seeds dropped :D

Have a great weekend!
Nothin' wrong with being DTF, then droppin' Balls Deep. ;)

Back
Top Bottom