P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Just finished up a blunt tutorial with a "sweets" style cigarello.
Thanks Pman for the video!
So those Sweets... how many are in a pack? Are they a natural leaf of hemp? What's the advantage to doing it that way or the Backwoods way compared to a hemp wrap like Juicy's or High Tea Leaf?

Again, thanks for taking the time and putting that vid up. :love:

Thanks Pman for the video!
So those Sweets... how many are in a pack? Are they a natural leaf of hemp? What's the advantage to doing it that way or the Backwoods way compared to a hemp wrap like Juicy's or High Tea Leaf?

Again, thanks for taking the time and putting that vid up. :love:
The main reason I use those sweets is just convenience. They sell em everywhere down here. 20+ flavors at every gas station. They're definitely not hemp or tobacco. LoL, more like a thick brown rolling paper. LoL
They come 3 in a pack for the mini, the full size only have 2 per pack. They're generally $1 per pack.

I definitely prefer a natural tobacco leaf cigar. I just tend to roll ginormous blunts when I roll the Backwoods.

To be honest, I'd have to drive around an hour to the head shop to even find a hemp wrap. LoL

I'm a scavenger.... lol, I use what tickles my fancy at that time.
:thumb:

To be honest, I'd have to drive around an hour to the head shop to even find a hemp wrap. LoL

I'm a scavenger.... lol, I use what tickles my fancy at that time.
Well I've watched a bunch of vids the last couple of days so your way is quite popular. I just didn't understand the reasoning. So I paid $6 for 6 wraps which is probably about right for Canadians. Seems the only ones that get rich here are the banks and we just have to suck up the unjustifiable cost of living.

Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce reported $1.19 billion of net profit in the fourth quarter.
TD Bank Group's adjusted earnings also missed analyst estimates as net profit slipped three per cent to $2.86 billion in the fourth quarter

Banks, Lawyers and Bail bonds men they get all the big money and we have to scrounge for the pittance we get. The rich get richer and the Middle Class loses more and more income. Oh I forgot about health insurance company's they are getting rich off our backs too.

Banks, Lawyers and Bail bonds men they get all the big money and we have to scrounge for the pittance we get. The rich get richer and the Middle Class loses more and more income. Oh I forgot about health insurance company's they are getting rich off our backs too.

Things that make you go hmm. I can take my dog to the spay clinic and get her done for $70. Yet for my wife to get spayed, aka historectomy, it was billed at over $12,000. I threatened to take my wife to the spay clinic, but she protested.

Alright, the Mrs just turned to me and said:

"The actor who played the role of Wilson in the movie Castaway also starred in the Top Gun's beach volleyball scene."

Well, do your Mrs'es do the same thing to you guys when you're stoned? Or do I need to set some boundaries? :) lol

Alright, the Mrs just turned to me and said:

"The actor who played the role of Wilson in the movie Castaway also starred in the Top Gun's beach volleyball scene."

Well, do your Mrs'es do the same thing to you guys when you're stoned? Or do I need to set some boundaries? :) lol
While watching Ancient Aliens with my wife, she casually mentioned;

"Oh fuck. They aliens are already here. They are all up and in the clubs."

Disclaimer on Backwoods.....
*they kick like a mule! The heavy tobacco leaf wrapper almost makes it smoke like a spliff. A bit of a tobacco buzz definitely hits hard with the herb.

:blunt:

Always something new popping off around here... lol

Topped the Dreamberry this morning & gave her some restraints. Hit her with a full feed and extra cal/mag dose.
2020-01-22-08-51-46.jpg

The new babies are up & healthy now as well.
2020-01-22-08-50-28.jpg
2020-01-22-08-48-47.jpg

We're off to a great start! Hope the Dreamberry handles the topping without issue. She seemed healthy enough IMO, time will tell.

2020-01-22-08-52-17.jpg

Always something new popping off around here... lol

Topped the Dreamberry this morning & gave her some restraints. Hit her with a full feed and extra cal/mag dose.
2020-01-22-08-51-46.jpg

The new babies are up & healthy now as well.
2020-01-22-08-50-28.jpg
2020-01-22-08-48-47.jpg

We're off to a great start! Hope the Dreamberry handles the topping without issue. She seemed healthy enough IMO, time will tell.

2020-01-22-08-52-17.jpg

Those Bops have an awesome start - look at their height and stem thickness already - they are a strong strain for sure.

Are the Bop seeds Reg or Fem @Kitchenhawk ? BTW, I read your journal yesterday - great job on these!

Hey @Preston9mm , have you ever noticed any difference between topping a healthy plant at the 4th node or at the 8th node?

I read somewhere that topping a taller plant is more effective because the lower growth is more established and responds better to the redistribution of plant auxins and hormones.

I've usually topped around the 4th or 5th node in the past, but I want to try topping a bit higher this time just to see what happens.

Alright, keep Texas proud - and grow 'em real big!

Those Bops have an awesome start - look at their height and stem thickness already - they are a strong strain for sure.

Are the Bop seeds Reg or Fem @Kitchenhawk ? BTW, I read your journal yesterday - great job on these!

Hey @Preston9mm , have you ever noticed any difference between topping a healthy plant at the 4th node or at the 8th node?

I read somewhere that topping a taller plant is more effective because the lower growth is more established and responds better to the redistribution of plant auxins and hormones.

I've usually topped around the 4th or 5th node in the past, but I want to try topping a bit higher this time just to see what happens.

Yeah, I'm not really sure because I've just always done it above the 4th node.

Especially on autos. I always top them early. Such a short veg window. I actually don't decide on topping an auto until I've watched it grow for 2 weeks. If it's aggressive, I'll top & train. If it's a bit sluggish, I'll leave it untopped.

These 4 new babies are all photo/fem. They will likely get a 45 day veg before getting shifted into the flower room.

I've been extremely blessed with all of these BopTang seeds. Great strain, all of them have been frost monsters and smell like heaven.

I'll be stuck on the Bop train for awhile.

Just whipped up about 300 gummies with the homie @bebes de zorrillos

Trying to pass on the recipe. His oil came out pretty stout too. Pretty sure it was around 1/2lb popcorn & trim infused into 4 cups of oil.
:drool:

Here's a couple group shots from this morning.
2020-01-23-06-42-46.jpg
2020-01-23-06-42-03.jpg

Looks like Strawberry Lemonade will actually be next to harvest. I thought for sure it would be the Black Cherry Bop.
Strawberry Lemonade still has fresh white pistils everywhere, but saw a fair amount of amber in the tricomes when I checked with a loupe.

Looked over the Black Cherry Bop as well. Her tricomes are all milky, but still no amber....

We're somewhere around 100 days on those 2.
:meditate:

Everything else seems to be right on schedule though.
Dreamberry auto seems to have handled her topping without issue.

The early flower girls are stacking up nice.

Seedlings are starting to push out their first leaves.

All is good in tha hood.
:passitleft:

I think my Strawberry Lemonade had at least 2 weeks left when I was forced to chop her but she still had a good high and was pretty potent. The flavour was better than the Blue Gelato 41 even though she was still maturing. Yours is gonna be fracking lovely!
:passitleft:

Thanks. They are all feminized. I am only making feminized crosses right now, because I have a stable full of clones, and that way I do not need to hunt through males. Also I like fems more personally. Unless you wanna make seeds males are pointless in my book.

Back
Top Bottom