Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Hey Pat! They'll turn around soon and then they take off. Wish I could help but I know nothing about Coco.

:passitleft:
Ween my man, sorry to see about the plant you let go, would have been balls if it was male. We all help each other bru and that is what's awesome on this forum. I checked out the links Bedroom Farmer gave me, ironically my garden is in my bedroom, and it has been a huge help. All new steps we take and lessons to be learned. Keep it safe brother.
Pat

Ween my man, sorry to see about the plant you let go, would have been balls if it was male. We all help each other bru and that is what's awesome on this forum. I checked out the links Bedroom Farmer gave me, ironically my garden is in my bedroom, and it has been a huge help. All new steps we take and lessons to be learned. Keep it safe brother.
Pat

Thanks Pat! No pistils after 16 days was just to fishy and it all worked out moving my big veg plant into the bloom tent. This place is awesome. I learn new things each day.

Thanks Pat! No pistils after 16 days was just to fishy and it all worked out moving my big veg plant into the bloom tent. This place is awesome. I learn new things each day.
Always man, yeah 16 days flowering and no signs is fishy like the market. Some good vibes when things work out the way you plan them too is a blessing, like they say brother one door closes and another opens. Unless you are kept hostage....then just ignore that part

Nothing but photos. Seems like my calmag is too little for the plant top right, any advice regarding this? Using 2 teaspoons in 2.5L of water atm and showing signs of too little??
420-magazine-mobile210758444.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1724130201.jpg

420-magazine-mobile480051518.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1969731196.jpg

420-magazine-mobile596375561.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1491586784.jpg

The top one is turning into my favourite even though it isn't the biggest.
420-magazine-mobile1112540422.jpg

420-magazine-mobile699108048.jpg

420-magazine-mobile509919367.jpg

420-magazine-mobile321424593.jpg

Bigger update in a few days. Keep it airie my friends

Pat

Hey, Pat. Lookin good. Maybe some epsom salts sprinkled on top??

Appreciate it Ween and Bedroom!! I think I might have found the problem however still seeing how the plant reacts. Decided to give three of them a top tonight. Must still drill holes in the pots for lst but will happen on either Monday or Tuesday when I am off from work. Right now let's take a look at the photo situation :D
420-magazine-mobile36197325.jpg

Top left plant
420-magazine-mobile1197298681.jpg

Problem plant's leaves are starting to get straight again. Might give it a fairydust of epson salt to kick it in the bollocks
420-magazine-mobile1028720894.jpg

Last but not least this is by far my favourite of the bunch
420-magazine-mobile423470222.jpg

Photo taken at lights off right before coming to work.

Safe growing my friends and keep it airie

Pat

A little off topic however I feel it could be shared on here, so I have been using cannabis for alot of anger issues and it has really improved over the last 2-3 years. About two days ago I was on my motorbike heading back home, taking it easy and keeping my distance from the car in front as I saw she rolled back quite alot from the uphill traffic light. For keeping my distance the old bloke in his Mercedes behind me honks, gives me the finger then tries to drive me off the road not 200m down the road when passing right against me. Alas, I was really stoned and just shook my head, let it go and drove on. Old me would have hit him with my helmet till he stops moving, in any case it really helped me and I avoided an ugly situation which could have ended up with me off to the hospital or him off to the hospital.

Pat

Hi Pat! Sorry, dude. I thought I was subbed but maybe not. Your girls look great! Good part is here; growing fast and big green leaves... You told me to be conservative but I bet you're already looking at budsites, and calculating best case/worst case outcomes...!!
The Mars lights are good. Mine are old now, and I admit that if I could afford better, I would buy (I want a Hi-Par LEC) but you can't beat Mars for value.
Good luck! :popcorn:

Hi Pat! Sorry, dude. I thought I was subbed but maybe not. Your girls look great! Good part is here; growing fast and big green leaves... You told me to be conservative but I bet you're already looking at budsites, and calculating best case/worst case outcomes...!!
The Mars lights are good. Mine are old now, and I admit that if I could afford better, I would buy (I want a Hi-Par LEC) but you can't beat Mars for value.
Good luck! :popcorn:
No problem at all Santb, I was really conservative on this one feeding nutes much slower, all a learning process for me. The 4 plants are loving their new nute dosage of 2ml BioGrow and 2 tsp's of Calmag, obviously shaken down not stacking Everest on there made from Calmag, LoLnone the less I took a look at them tonight and it really is going well. It is hard not wanting to post a picture or two every day. I am prepared to lose some plants if male but hoping for atleast 2/3 females. Still need to get my stuff together for the colloidal silver I want to make. This journal is just a whole bunch of experiments and seeing what happens. Much appreciated for the kind words, I was checking out the Perfect Sun that Beast is growing with and I have to admit if ever comes a day where I have extra money that would be the purchase, what a monster of a panel.

Keep it airie my friend

Pat

Today the plants are killing it, first time I gave 2ml of BioGrow and the leaves are darker shade of green and just filling out. I topped all 4, will top the plants again in a few days depending on how they look. Looking at getting some nice bud sites. Let us look at the photo situation
420-magazine-mobile1762083110.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1372181168.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1360308972.jpg

Spots on the leaves could just be some water spots, still my favourite one in front.
420-magazine-mobile1093192874.jpg

Back one is a bit lanky and tall but will bring it down with some LST

Safe growing my friends

Pat

Back
Top Bottom