Pat's Small CFL Grow

Well that sux thst your seedbad was a male :s hope you get good quality feminized seed next time, best of luck on your next grow! Also nice LED im jealous :eek:

Very bad luck my man, next run will start end of Sept when I get the new tent and fan. Idea is to pop in three or four seeds and just see which ones of those turn out female. Will then try and make my own fem seeds for a much bigger grow like a scrog or try my hand at a small monster plant:high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks Vass! Unfortunately I can't import seeds to South Africa since it is illegal. I am just hoping for a fem from one of my bag seeds, have a few plans for the next grow which will be with LED, my Mars Hydro II 700 arrived yesterday morning so super stoked. Do you have a journal I can check out?
Dude, give N*rv*n* or A*E a try (check my journal for which banks I'm talking about. Where I am located is also very illegal to do this too. But the way they pack is crazy discreet. Trust me on this.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

cheers pat gretzky,, best of the season to ya and yars

P1160985.JPG

Shit happens. You'll have many successes ahead of you under the power of LED :) It is a total different ball-game

Same with us here in South Africa buddy, seeds are really difficult to obtain since they all come from UK or USA. However I will try some more breeder stuffies in the future. Apparently you can make your own fem seeds which would be ideal for me. How big would that space be you want to grow in?

Pat, That was the most vigorous male plant i ever saw..... How do you keep the natives from cutting your head off?..

Back
Top Bottom