Pat's Small CFL Grow

I always over crowd my tent that's my only issue :rofl::rofl: almost running out of space for the light might have to get a bigger tent to finish up this grow :laughtwo::laughtwo:
LoL I know what you mean my man, space is a wanker. I want to get a bit bigger tent for the LED setup so I won't need to get another one later

Sent from my ALE-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh my what a great read that was so much info for my grow im sorry it was a male though pat next time try and get fem seeds

Thanks Vass! Unfortunately I can't import seeds to South Africa since it is illegal. I am just hoping for a fem from one of my bag seeds, have a few plans for the next grow which will be with LED, my Mars Hydro II 700 arrived yesterday morning so super stoked. Do you have a journal I can check out?

Apologies for posting on the thread but thought I would show how my panel is looking. Had some issues with the cable since South African plugs are different, thought to myself why not use a PC power supply cable so I "acquired" one, from somewhere :rofl: Plugged it in a viola! Sorry in advance for the messy room!
IMG_20160809_073407.jpg

IMG_20160809_073424.jpg

IMG_20160809_073443.jpg

IMG_20160809_073505.jpg

I think I got both veg and bloom switched on in the third or second photo and then only the veg in one. Red one towards my room is only bloom. Decided to test it there since people won't see it from outside since my room windows are covered with painters plastic.

New tent and fan will be bought end of September when I have some funds again. :Namaste: A big thanks to Sara and Sean from Mars Hydro who answered all my silly questions and got the panel to me in a very quick time!

Awesome, congrats on the new light! It looks BRIGHT! I recommend starting a few plants and then cloning for sex when they get big enough. I got lucky and went 3 for 3. Try to start with the best seeds possible. I am curious about the shipping thing because it's also illegal in the USA regardless of where you live (I think) and I see a lot of seed banks that advertise they deliver anywhere in the world. Something to consider. I used Herbies and was very impressed with the entire process, delivered from the UK in 6 days!

:passitleft:

Awesome, congrats on the new light! It looks BRIGHT! I recommend starting a few plants and then cloning for sex when they get big enough. I got lucky and went 3 for 3. Try to start with the best seeds possible. I am curious about the shipping thing because it's also illegal in the USA regardless of where you live (I think) and I see a lot of seed banks that advertise they deliver anywhere in the world. Something to consider. I used Herbies and was very impressed with the entire process, delivered from the UK in 6 days!

:passitleft:

Shot Ween! I am really impressed with how bright this light is, it got me off guard the first time I put it only almost making it look like I am having a disco from outside :laughtwo: My whole thought on that was since I only have bagseeds at the moment I will try and pop two or three of them and take the panel "for a test run", my initial thought was hoping I would get one or two females from that batch, then get some colloidal silver and produce my own seeds. I have two seed types which is some nice quality, I think I have a Lemon Kush seed and then the unknown which I grew in this journal, I think I should name it NextToPineapple Kush :lot-o-toke::rofl: Hope then to get that going and supply my own seeds which I will have by the end of the year or start of next year. Only problem is I need to make payment through the bank via EFT of some sort, and the bank requires an invoice from the company, also bank charges are R300 to make payment, that is about $23-25US which is kinda expensive if I am just buy one seed:straightface:Thanks for stopping by man! Airie vibes to you :passitleft:

Test runs are always great to learn at low cost and any kind of return is a bonus :p that's what I'm considering this run of mine with the 400w as well :goodjob:

Test runs are always great to learn at low cost and any kind of return is a bonus.that's what I'm considering this run of mine with the 400w as well :goodjob:
LoL I know what you mean my man, I want to try some breeder techniques and such. I can get colloidal silver but only 7ppm and apparently I need 25-30ppm. Would it be a big hassle with the 7ppm? Test run would be a short 30 day veg and then into flower.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey, Pat, sorry on the male and congrats on the new light.
I got a sale of about a dozen seeds from Herbies making the nerve-wracking purchase worthwhile. Got them in about 10 days.

Thanks for stopping by MetalPoet! :thanks: I have such a problem trying to import seeds and had the discussion with Mr Blaze also who stays up in Johannesburg, Cape Mail confiscates a lot of seeds and it is quite expensive for me to lose a bunch of them :(

That light looks amazing so bright

It is super bright my man, caught me off guard the first time I turned it on. :rofl:

Always good news to see a fancy light upgrade. Hell yeah Pat :high-five: the crew at mars hydro are top knotch. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks for stopping by Mr Snid! :high-five: I am super stoked on getting the grow started and just seeing how this light will perform, I have to agree they really were super helpful and would recommend them to anybody now

Back
Top Bottom