Pawpaw Medicine Tent 2.0 Perpetual Grow Journal

yes we would pass for twins they would call us the "Fugly brothers with really cool hats" :rofl:

yes we would pass for twins they would call us the "Fugly brothers with really cool hats" :rofl:
My dentist was in a car accident.
My appointment yesterday got postponed. :yahoo:
I freeken hate going there.
Especially since I have to drive.
Can't take any rso or eatables.
Still waiting for the rooms to warm up so I can grout.
🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

you know what thing about journals here at 420 you not only have a excellent record of your grow and previous grows . I alway go to my old journal to check questions and compare progress. it is also like a snap shot of what was happening in my life

you know what thing about journals here at 420 you not only have a excellent record of your grow and previous grows . I alway go to my old journal to check questions and compare progress. it is also like a snap shot of what was happening in my life
Wish I logged everything here instead of note books.
Rob will have it here for ever. :thumb:

The plant are looking good I have the auto skittle in the tomb. little does she know it is where I will hang her body parts tomorrow.
my main grow is below this m,id week 4 everyone 12"except the bottom left the younger plant. One thing I forgot to mention along with talking to my plants I name them out of the solo cup. this time I chose the theme "Celtic warrior Women' Bottom left is Scathatch top left Aife Bottom right Morrigan Top Right Macha all of the Famous Ancient Celtic Warrior queens I might be old and getting frail but something about a warrior women They are tuff just like these girls
111.jpg
20230111_195932.jpg
As you can see I did some defoiling today. this is something I did different my last grow I was defoiling once a week and twice on sunday I could not leave them alone. everytime I plucked a leaf I stunt the grow that's why it took 8 weeks to finally filp 12/12 I finally listened to @Bill284 and left my nose pickers off my plant. the leaves are solar panels that supply the juice I belive that played a big part in a faster growth especially in veg. what I defoiled today was mainly fan leaves and I opened up a lot of fresh under growth my fimming/topping really made me a lot of limbs to work with and I expect a lot more colas its is time for some more Potassium silica to make start plants to hold big buds and if I dont have some huge buds this time I will be surprised every strain produces Big Rock hard trichome covers buds that will need extra support. SO I AM TOLD, BREEDERS AND SEED BANKS DONT LIE. actully most dont I have faith in all my SSSC plants the PFD

If you ever think you havent gotten better go back to your old journals you will realize how much you have learned trust me talk about some ragweed my first journal was ugly smelled and tasted like hay looked like green cotton balls But hey it just keeps getting better Ill be here a yr I think in march this place has made me a real grower now i wanna be a good real grower the ill worry about a really good grower lol

LESSON TO LEARN (VERY COMMON)
Very common deficiency rarely talked about its called
thedumbazzdidntpayattentiontowhathewasplucking disease
this occurs when the farmer has his head up his ass and tears off a Calyx instead of a leaf
the only known cure is to kick the farmer so hard his head falls out his ass and he starts to pay attention
if this does not work keep repeating the process he'll figure it out eventually

20230111_231541.jpg

Later this week we will install the new UVB light and get ready for the net
stay safe stay stoned

ya know everybody I asked about air pots mentioned gnats I figured I dont have Gnats in my living room (but who has a grow tent in their living room ? just ask my wife she will tell you all about it she is still a bit 🔥,) wont be a problem for me . ok so How do I get rid of Gnats? Neem and a fly strip? or what ? 😢🪰

ya know everybody I asked about air pots mentioned gnats I figured I dont have Gnats in my living room (but who has a grow tent in their living room ? just ask my wife she will tell you all about it she is still a bit 🔥,) wont be a problem for me . ok so How do I get rid of Gnats? Neem and a fly strip? or what ? 😢🪰
Mosquito Dunks from zon.
Or wally World.
Break em up and sprinkle on top of the pot.
And dissolve some in water and pour it on to pot.
And a good fan blowing on top of the pot.
Should get rid of them.
Good morning :ciao:
How are you doing?

PSX_20230112_032418.jpg

Gnats awesome ty BTW you were the first one told me about the gnats , ive only seen 1 or 2 is this a dire thing or do i have a couple days? are they just annoying or can they be harmful?
Doing good buddy wait till I post my Iced skittlez plant wow (I think):confused: this auto is not a pot plant it is a BUD BUSH you should be proud it was a herbies freebie from the very first time I bought seeds

Gnats awesome ty BTW you were the first one told me about the gnats , ive only seen 1 or 2 is this a dire thing or do i have a couple days? are they just annoying or can they be harmful?
Doing good buddy wait till I post my Iced skittlez plant wow (I think):confused: this auto is not a pot plant it is a BUD BUSH you should be proud

it was a herbies freebie from the very first time I bought seeds
Nice :thumb:
You should order them and always have them on your shelf.
I'd use a little if you see them right away.
They can multiply and eat your roots.

Nice :thumb:
You should order them and always have them on your shelf.
I'd use a little if you see them right away.
They can multiply and eat your roots.

you had me at eats roots ,ordered! they will be here tomorrow. Im old fashion and anti tech But I fekin love the zon lol man thing cost a lot more for my canuk friend (if you live in Canada you are a canut Right ❓ So do I just break it up around the edges of the pot and do like a top dressing Im finding the air pot arent bad for watering I can go up to 4 days before they are dry but I alternate every 3-4 days till run off so I get about 2 feedings a week last grow with my gro pro warriors they on it was every 10 days so that is another factor into the massive growth I never got before does the watering sound about right? for what are they 5.5 gal? Im really high I hope that made sense I wanna post the pic and stuff for the 48hr ice challenge

Before Ice & 48 hr After
20230109_204812 (1).jpg
48.jpg

I am trying to learn how to take better pictures and my lighting may not give a true example but I can say with the naked eye there seems to be abit frostier than it did 48 hrs ago
edit_Copy.jpg

ok I needsome work on my lineing up the shot :rofl: but you can see she is pretty dang frostie
I cant take the credit for this plant I did what I was suppose too but I did nothing special I feed it massive bloom 123 maybe 3 times before I started running straight water to clean her out

I realize this isnt a big deal for most of you and Im sure you all have grow that blew you away But I( have a harvesst video I need to edit this plant is 95% bud I have a few sugar leaves but it is like one big bud bush and it is all genetics man I wish I could have got a clone of a auto
money bush.jpg

Coming soon I will edit and post my video and set up my net and my new UVB light I have some very helpful fact I hope to post with it.
Bill sry I hijacked your reply, I hope you guys that are following are enjoying this journal I want it to informal but I want to put out and learn some helpful information and it is as close as it get to hangin with yer Buds

while ya tend your crop
Till next time
Stay safe stay stoned

20230109_204734.jpg

you had me at eats roots
I should have lead with that.
,ordered! they will be here tomorrow. Im old fashion and anti tech
I just don't get most of it.
we used cassette tapes in computer class, grade 9.
only year it was mandatory, never went again.
But I fekin love the zon lol man
Not exactly prime in my neck of the woods, but they come eventually.
thing cost a lot more for my canuk friend (if you live in Canada you are a

canut Right ❓
A canut. :rofl: Canucks up here in the frozen North. ;)
So do I just break it up around the edges
What i did was grind it into a powder.
Top dress the pots once a week or so.
Really bad ones, I soaked a dunk in a gallon of water overnight and poured that on them.
Some were bad in the greenhouse , dampness and humidity.
of the pot and do like a top dressing Im finding the air pot arent bad for watering I can go up to 4 days before they are dry but I alternate every 3-4 days till run off so I get about 2 feedings a week last grow with my gro pro warriors they on it was every 10 days so that is another factor into the massive growth I never got before does the watering sound about right?
Your reading the plant still?
3 days seems OK but watch for signs before watering.
As the root ball gets bigger you may end up watering every day in flower, but just read the signs.
for what are they 5.5 gal? Im really high I hope that made sense I wanna post the pic and stuff for the 48hr ice challenge

Before Ice & 48 hr After
20230109_204812 (1).jpg
48.jpg

I am trying to learn how to take better pictures and my lighting may not give a true example but I can say with the naked eye there seems to be abit frostier than it did 48 hrs ago
edit_Copy.jpg

ok I needsome work on my lineing up the shot :rofl: but you can see she is pretty dang frostie
I cant take the credit for this plant I did what I was suppose too but I did nothing special I feed it massive bloom 123 maybe 3 times before I started running straight water to clean her out

I realize this isnt a big deal for most of you and Im sure you all have grow that blew you away But I( have a harvesst video I need to edit this plant is 95% bud I have a few sugar leaves but it is like one big bud bush and it is all genetics man I wish I could have got a clone of a auto
money bush.jpg

Coming soon I will edit and post my video and set up my net and my new UVB light I have some very helpful fact I hope to post with it.
Bill sry I hijacked your reply, I hope you guys that are following are enjoying this journal I want it to informal but I want to put out and learn some helpful information and it is as close as it get to hangin with yer Buds

while ya tend your crop
Till next time
Stay safe stay stoned
She looks really frosty now doesn't she.
Nice . :thumb:

Power is on in the VIVOHUT.
Beans are at the post-office.
Back in buisness.:yahoo:
Hope everything is going well this morning.
Talk soon.

hey everyone Sorry for no current updates life has gotten in the way these last few days Hope to be back on Wed with another video and a current update; Just learned how fast plants grow when you dont check them 17 times a day
Til then stay safe ,stay stoned and tell the family or special one how much ya love them

hey everyone Sorry for no current updates life has gotten in the way these last few days Hope to be back on Wed with another video and a current update; Just learned how fast plants grow when you dont check them 17 times a day
Til then stay safe ,stay stoned and tell the family or special one how much ya love them
Hope everything is OK Amigo. :love:

Im' back in the saddle again Im back Ya gotta love the old school Aerosmith Dream 'on Toys in the Attic before they sold out. any way after a week of hell and life I am able to give my girls the loving they need. thats the thing about kids they grow so fast
20230117_210742.jpg

here is a girl before My first defiol, Before they go under the net I try to determine what branches are going to be viable and which ones will just be a waste of plant energy Rule of thumb with most Scroggers is 12 in or 30 cm (if im wrong on my conversiohn let me know) to set the net 12 in above the base of the plant so I went in and cleared about 10" /18 cm . Due do things beyond my control I was able to clean out a bit , still need to set my net which I will do today
20230117_215812.jpg

This is the best image but you can see how I cleared out the excess foilage sorta
20230117_204436.jpg

I also realize that my PI calculations were way outta wack and made it very hard to fit 4 plants and a portable ac in a 4x4 tent so you do not need19 in/48cm plant saucer for your avg 5 gal pot. thats why it is best to plan your floor layout ahead of time Placement is very important when you are using a Scrog or even a open grow where you use LST, super cropping ect I have a busy day on the farm today and my farm is 4x4 imagine the work for a real farmer Growing Good pot requires us doing our job and putting in the time and effort Be back soon stay stoned , stay safe

Im' back in the saddle again Im back Ya gotta love the old school Aerosmith Dream 'on Toys in the Attic before they sold out. any way after a week of hell and life I am able to give my girls the loving they need. thats the thing about kids they grow so fast
20230117_210742.jpg

here is a girl before My first defiol, Before they go under the net I try to determine what branches are going to be viable and which ones will just be a waste of plant energy Rule of thumb with most Scroggers is 12 in or 30 cm (if im wrong on my conversiohn let me know) to set the net 12 in above the base of the plant so I went in and cleared about 10" /18 cm . Due do things beyond my control I was able to clean out a bit , still need to set my net which I will do today
20230117_215812.jpg

This is the best image but you can see how I cleared out the excess foilage sorta
20230117_204436.jpg

I also realize that my PI calculations were way outta wack and made it very hard to fit 4 plants and a portable ac in a 4x4 tent so you do not need19 in/48cm plant saucer for your avg 5 gal pot. thats why it is best to plan your floor layout ahead of time Placement is very important when you are using a Scrog or even a open grow where you use LST, super cropping ect I have a busy day on the farm today and my farm is 4x4 imagine the work for a real farmer Growing Good pot requires us doing our job and putting in the time and effort Be back soon stay stoned , stay safe
Heya Amigo. :ciao:
Hope your doing well.
Girls look fantastic. :thumb:

Well better late than never I had bought a new scrog set and it was suppose to be 1 4x4 and a 6x6 I recived 2 - 6" nets Which means I will have use a lot more LST by tieing it down to the net rather than weave it in between the net like normally do. Im goingto flip to 12/12 this coming weekend. Now Ill be honest this is a learning experience for me I always filled the net 3/4 full but all of these strains should have Med to big stretches so I hope to cut 2 to 3 weeks off of my grow time this last year I got 5 grows But they were mostly Autos( * BTW my skittlez auto is in the jar being burped 3-4 timesa day very red pot big buds.0 this time Im sticking with photos much bigger yields and prettier grows I love thise line of colas in a scrog
20230122_211748.jpg
20230122_211745.jpg

I will defoil her again 21 days after the flip so keep an eye out as I work my stretch to fill the net. last time I had no where to go but up and that defeats the reason for a scrog this time my goal it a much leveler canopy than My last grow. I gotta admit its glad to be back with my girls this last week has been a humdinger (now ya know im old) now it time to take a TOKE and GROW ON :morenutes:

Well better late than never I had bought a new scrog set and it was suppose to be 1 4x4 and a 6x6 I recived 2 - 6" nets Which means I will have use a lot more LST by tieing it down to the net rather than weave it in between the net like normally do. Im goingto flip to 12/12 this coming weekend. Now Ill be honest this is a learning experience for me I always filled the net 3/4 full but all of these strains should have Med to big stretches so I hope to cut 2 to 3 weeks off of my grow time this last year I got 5 grows But they were mostly Autos( * BTW my skittlez auto is in the jar being burped 3-4 timesa day very red pot big buds.0 this time Im sticking with photos much bigger yields and prettier grows I love thise line of colas in a scrog
20230122_211748.jpg
20230122_211745.jpg

I will defoil her again 21 days after the flip so keep an eye out as I work my stretch to fill the net. last time I had no where to go but up and that defeats the reason for a scrog this time my goal it a much leveler canopy than My last grow. I gotta admit its glad to be back with my girls this last week has been a humdinger (now ya know im old) now it time to take a TOKE and GROW ON :morenutes:
Good morning Mucker. :ciao:
That's one beautiful garden.
Hope everything is going well.
Take care.

20230122_211748.jpg
20230122_211745.jpg

Nice work savvaaggee hope your well.

CHANGE OF PLANS
today is day 38 week 5 and 4 days
it seems the plants have fully recovered since their defoil and being placed under the net I added some cal/mag to the last few watering although the Geo Flora already contains it. but it seems that the switch from veg to flower has been a issue in the past and it is a pre-emptive step to assure there is no lack of cal/mag during the transition. I will go to 12/12 but im going to go into black out for the next 36 hrs I watered them last night and they are due for a geo flora feeding on Thursday . Even though I am putting them into flower my first feeding will be the Geoflora veg for the first 2 weeks of flower after the 2 weeks I will go to Geoflora Bloom, purpinator, Massive Bloom123, and this time I will be using the Fox Farm Soluble trio which consist of 1 1/4 teaspoon of open sesame, then beastly bloom and for the remaining weeks Cha Ching all 3 are high is Phosphorus and potassium. OSS hasa little nitrogen for the transformation of flower to bloom I will go into NPK as the flowering starts.
20230124_122353.jpg

you can see fresh growth since the defoil
20230124_122439.jpg

CHANGE OF PLANS
today is day 38 week 5 and 4 days
it seems the plants have fully recovered since their defoil and being placed under the net I added some cal/mag to the last few watering although the Geo Flora already contains it. but it seems that the switch from veg to flower has been a issue in the past and it is a pre-emptive step to assure there is no lack of cal/mag during the transition. I will go to 12/12 but im going to go into black out for the next 36 hrs I watered them last night and they are due for a geo flora feeding on Thursday . Even though I am putting them into flower my first feeding will be the Geoflora veg for the first 2 weeks of flower after the 2 weeks I will go to Geoflora Bloom, purpinator, Massive Bloom123, and this time I will be using the Fox Farm Soluble trio which consist of 1 1/4 teaspoon of open sesame, then beastly bloom and for the remaining weeks Cha Ching all 3 are high is Phosphorus and potassium. OSS hasa little nitrogen for the transformation of flower to bloom I will go into NPK as the flowering starts.
20230124_122353.jpg

you can see fresh growth since the defoil
20230124_122439.jpg
Holy , when did you become an expert on nutrients?
They are going to be well fed. :thumb:
Happy bunch.
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom