Pawpaw Medicine Tent 2.0 Perpetual Grow Journal

@Bill284 , @GainesvilleGreen and any other followers I need some help here. I have a plant that just doesnty seem to be growing, here is where it gets tricky I have 3 more plants 2 are the same strand and one is very close to the strain all sativa leaning hybrids
20230207_123104.jpg

on the left sideyou can see the troubled plant compared to the rest I have 5 good main cola branches that seem fine they are tied down but you can see the small limp drooping leaves lights on or off
20230207_122822.jpg

the only different is the plant is in the corner of my air intake you can see the copper vent if it were just a single plant I would say it isnt getting fed or watered and I havent had a lockout since I started using organics maybe Gnats in the roots? they are do to get fed this evening and im about 38 hrs away from a fresh layer of geo Flora Bloom so Ill probably top dress them and water then with my micronutes this evening (purpinator/massive formulation/open sesame) could it just be a late bloomer? could it be the air intake any ideas?

Thx guys Im stumped

@Bill284 , @GainesvilleGreen and any other followers I need some help here. I have a plant that just doesnty seem to be growing, here is where it gets tricky I have 3 more plants 2 are the same strand and one is very close to the strain all sativa leaning hybrids
20230207_123104.jpg

on the left sideyou can see the troubled plant compared to the rest I have 5 good main cola branches that seem fine they are tied down but you can see the small limp drooping leaves lights on or off
20230207_122822.jpg

the only different is the plant is in the corner of my air intake you can see the copper vent if it were just a single plant I would say it isnt getting fed or watered and I havent had a lockout since I started using organics maybe Gnats in the roots? they are do to get fed this evening and im about 38 hrs away from a fresh layer of geo Flora Bloom so Ill probably top dress them and water then with my micronutes this evening (purpinator/massive formulation/open sesame) could it just be a late bloomer? could it be the air intake any ideas?

Thx guys Im stumped
Hey how are you doing Amigo? :ciao:
What is temp and rh?
How often are you watering ?
The pics 1 light's on or off ?
2 light's on or off ?
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Lights off temps 75 lights on n75-80 starting to slowly lower temps was at 85-80 lights on during veg * outside air vent right under neath plant moving it to middle of the tent
Lights out for all pics so more droopy with light off the other plants stand at attention with lights onwow meant to post this about 14 hrs ago lol since then Im 99% sure it is a Gnat infestation maybe some root rot/ I put a fly stri8p near the infected plant in 24 hrs I had 100s if not a couple 1000 gnats stuck to it. I did some reading and the SNS 209 is the best choice like Em said. but that wont be here till sunday so I read a bit more and a neem soil rinse will kill larva for 2-3 weeks so i did that 2 cups of neem oil 1 tsp of Dawn soap and 1 gallon of water Just the one plant is infested But I aint taking chances I will add the sns209 once a week as you know the neem and sns 209 are organic I just hope I can save the one plant Il going to let them dry out as long as possible. it really suck my stretch is off the hook 3 plants just might fill the net. I considered transplanting the plant into fresh soil and a clean grow bag I never seen a gnat till I started with airpots. I may file them with my other cannabis fail box and stick with grow pros andbags
gnats.jpg
total.jpg

you can see the diffrence zoom in and ya can really see what I mean. I am very temped to transplant the one plant but im unsure how that will work with 2 weeks into flower. would anyone consider a transplant ? they say 3-4 weeks recovery from Gnats Im thinking about a week if I transplant into good clean soil what would you guys recommend.?

Lights off temps 75 lights on n75-80 starting to slowly lower temps was at 85-80 lights on during veg * outside air vent right under neath plant moving it to middle of the tent
Lights out for all pics so more droopy with light off the other plants stand at attention with lights onwow meant to post this about 14 hrs ago lol since then Im 99% sure it is a Gnat infestation maybe some root rot/ I put a fly stri8p near the infected plant in 24 hrs I had 100s if not a couple 1000 gnats stuck to it. I did some reading and the SNS 209 is the best choice like Em said. but that wont be here till sunday so I read a bit more and a neem soil rinse will kill larva for 2-3 weeks so i did that 2 cups of neem oil 1 tsp of Dawn soap and 1 gallon of water Just the one plant is infested But I aint taking chances I will add the sns209 once a week as you know the neem and sns 209 are organic I just hope I can save the one plant Il going to let them dry out as long as possible. it really suck my stretch is off the hook 3 plants just might fill the net. I considered transplanting the plant into fresh soil and a clean grow bag I never seen a gnat till I started with airpots. I may file them with my other cannabis fail box and stick with grow pros andbags
gnats.jpg
total.jpg

you can see the diffrence zoom in and ya can really see what I mean. I am very temped to transplant the one plant but im unsure how that will work with 2 weeks into flower. would anyone consider a transplant ? they say 3-4 weeks recovery from Gnats Im thinking about a week if I transplant into good clean soil what would you guys recommend.?
Good morning. :ciao:
I didn't realize they were that bad.:rolleyes:
If there is 1000's of them they are eating the roots.
SNS is recommended by Em, so that's what I would try.
I had them in the greenhouse, but a couple treatments will mosquito dunks took care of them.
Once they infest the roots it becomes more of issue for the plant.
That's more than likely the cause of your problems.
I don't think uppotting will help.
Your just moving the eggs to a new pot.
Let them dry a bit more and try sns asap .
:Namaste:

Bill284 😎

Yeah I hung a fly strip in my tent ids was covered from top to bottom it seems like only 1 plant is infested Neem recommends a soil rinse 16 oz of neem a little dish soap and a gal of water so I ran a liter thru them all last night Im not sure if ill use air pots again had been more pre-emptive they might have been fine the other 3 are thriving Im almost tempted to just remove the infested one and let the other 3 fill the net Im sure I can save it but I wont get the yield I will from the other plants, worse thing is the air pots sure do speed up growth. Im watching @Buds Buddy and im liking those SIPs of course the wife will love the ideal of spending more money , but it is Tax time here in the states Poor folk like myself get money back and we got a good chunk this year My son has 2 under 18 yr old and he is getting like 11 grand when they were little we got like 300 dollars per kid they allow like 4000 to 5000 per kid. any way Im gonna try to put it all in savings lol (after a set of SIPs ) any way buddy take care and stay warm

well Dag Gnat it. the gnats really played a number on 1 of my plants so far the other 3 are praying when the lights go on and growing like a wild fire the Problem plant hasnt grown in 2 weeks I talked to the owner of the new Grow shop near me "happy trees" he said the SNS209 is one of the best especially for organics but he said it takes a minute to actully get rid of the larve but he told me about T drops 100% organic but will kill Fungus Gnat larva in days. I paid $50 for a bottle the size of a eye dropper 20 ml bottle make over 2000 liters or 500 gallons. then he said to follow up with the SNS209 every 10 to 14 days
download.jpg
I hope it works what makes it even worse is having 3 growing pristine plants next to charlie browns christmas tree

wow !!!! Im not sure is it is the peroxide or the "T-drops" (or my skills :rofl: )NOT!
but 24 hrs after the T-drops my plant is getting its color back on new growth and the plant no longer droops like a wet mop'
I must admit of all the possible growing
problems Never would have thought of Gnats. maybe im vindictive but I hope they died a slow painful death, frickin bugs.🐛

wow !!!! Im not sure is it is the peroxide or the "T-drops" (or my skills :rofl: )NOT!
but 24 hrs after the T-drops my plant is getting its color back on new growth and the plant no longer droops like a wet mop'
problems Never would have thought of Gnats. maybe im vindictive but I hope they died a slow painful death, frickin bugs.🐛
They aren't all dead be vigilant, don't stop.
H202 has an extra oxygen molecule.
If that perked them up they are deprived of oxygen at the roots.
Let the pot dry an extra 12 - 24 hrs for a bit give the roots time to catch up after being eaten.
Normally they would keep draining the pot.
But if you have root damage it can't drain and becomes water logged.
Do you have B1, Superthrive, Roots Excelurator Gold or any root health products?
A little boost until they get growing properly again might help.
Kill them fekers Amigo. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

I got some Great White, ever try it? it is a soluble MYCORRHIZAL had use alexa to learn how to say it let alone spell it I aint as smart as the young cannabis scientist so I just spell MYCO lol any way from what I read you can put it in a Gallon of water and it is supposed to be like putting myco in the roots and introducing a bunch of our friendly microbes in the process( Em said the dose of peroxide i used wont kill the microbe good ones at least) so I used some lastnight about 2 hrs apart. the T-drops and SNS 209 (man did the zon rip me a new one on that I paid twice as much as I should have I need to shop before I but) are both organic so Ill start one of them with every feeding. I didnt realize peroxide was as popular as sliced bread. well another lesson learned it may have cost me a little less harvest from 1 plant. in my book that was a cheap lesson from the scholl of CANNABIS HARD KNOCKS UNIVERSITY HKU THE SCHOOL YOU CAN NEVER GRADUATE. Any way I have a plan Kill larve Kill gnats , Kill larve while healing roots and protect the other 3 plant Because I am guessing they are Roaches they just move from trailer to trailer in this case plants.
dang bud bad timing I just smoke with the wife and it seem I been ramblin the last 20 minutes lol
tell Howie and stacie hello and have a great day. Oh before I forget In this vipar grow coming up do yoiu mind if I link some Heavens shores in it?
Stay stoned Stay safe
Savvage61

I got some Great White, ever try it? it is a soluble MYCORRHIZAL had use alexa to learn how to say it let alone spell it I aint as smart as the young cannabis scientist so I just spell MYCO lol any way from what I read you can put it in a Gallon of water and it is supposed to be like putting myco in the roots and introducing a bunch of our friendly microbes in the process( Em said the dose of peroxide i used wont kill the microbe good ones at least) so I used some lastnight about 2 hrs apart. the T-drops and SNS 209 (man did the zon rip me a new one on that I paid twice as much as I should have I need to shop before I but) are both organic so Ill start one of them with every feeding. I didnt realize peroxide was as popular as sliced bread. well another lesson learned it may have cost me a little less harvest from 1 plant. in my book that was a cheap lesson from the scholl of CANNABIS HARD KNOCKS UNIVERSITY HKU THE SCHOOL YOU CAN NEVER GRADUATE. Any way I have a plan Kill larve Kill gnats , Kill larve while healing roots and protect the other 3 plant Because I am guessing they are Roaches they just move from trailer to trailer in this case plants.
dang bud bad timing I just smoke with the wife and it seem I been ramblin the last 20 minutes lol
tell Howie and stacie hello and have a great day. Oh before I forget In this vipar grow coming up do yoiu mind if I link some Heavens shores in it?
Stay stoned Stay safe
Savvage61
Link away.
Howie is asleep beside Stacey, popped hehe. :green_heart:
Haven't tried great white but I've heard good things.
Kill them Bug.:thumb:
Take care Buddy. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

TOUR WISDOM MUST BE WEARING OFF Did you notice my hair didnt even smolder🔥lol I got those yellow card gnat traps they do like yellow. yeah I need to be vigilant I bet there are a batch of eggs waiting to hatch . I should have the great white and SNS209 on saturday I fed them last night Im gonna try to let them go till friday or sat and pump them full of organic drugs check this out

24 hrs ago
before.jpg

\
Now
now.jpg

I gave them Hydrogen peroxide 3 days agout, last night I gave the a good washing with h2002 1 liter followed by a liter ot T-drops and water what a turn around. first time I seen anything standing tall that early in the morning in a long time. now I can focus on filling the net I got about 10% left and 10 to 14 days left of stretch once the net is full we can start going up I got 2 nets just incase

20230209_210228.jpg

20230208_190809.jpg

20230207_203831.jpg

TOUR WISDOM MUST BE WEARING OFF Did you notice my hair didnt even smolder🔥lol I got those yellow card gnat traps they do like yellow. yeah I need to be vigilant I bet there are a batch of eggs waiting to hatch . I should have the great white and SNS209 on saturday I fed them last night Im gonna try to let them go till friday or sat and pump them full of organic drugs check this out

24 hrs ago
before.jpg

\
Now
now.jpg

I gave them Hydrogen peroxide 3 days agout, last night I gave the a good washing with h2002 1 liter followed by a liter ot T-drops and water what a turn around. first time I seen anything standing tall that early in the morning in a long time. now I can focus on filling the net I got about 10% left and 10 to 14 days left of stretch once the net is full we can start going up I got 2 nets just incase

20230209_210228.jpg

20230208_190809.jpg

20230207_203831.jpg
Not much room left.:welldone:
Filling nicely.
Hope everything is going well Amigo. :ciao:
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Im a freakin GNAT farmer🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛
Well I have thrown everything in the world at them
H2002, twice now 2 doses of T-drops I sprayed the pots and the top of the soil with NEEM I got those yellow traps everywhere excuse my language but them little FUCKERS are going down My plants are still looking good and the sick one is getting better They also got a fresh batch of GF bloom , Massive formulation and terpinator as per Geo Flora But they also got a good dose of Mycorrhiza from Great White. I havent used it before but they say its like liquid Dynomyco great for healing Roots and Giving a boost to root Growth you know @bills secret Happy roots make happy stoners..well close.(when i have happy roots I get really stoned)lol so for my next watering Im going to use the SNS209 Thanks to @Emilya Green and ill keep that up for a couple weeks then back off to treating them for gnats every 2 weeks. as long as them little Fers are Dead

Ill post some pics in a couple days Im fighting to get the net filled its gonna be close, Im hoping I get 10 more days of stretch. Im done with Air pots, bags and gro pros have always worked good for me the air pots have thier pros but the cons out wieght them IMO some people swear by them
Have a great week end
Stay safe stay stoned I am :bong:

I hope they died a slow agonizing death ☠️ because I hate them too! lol CL🍀 :goodluck: :Namaste:

Im a freakin GNAT farmer🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛
Well I have thrown everything in the world at them
H2002, twice now 2 doses of T-drops I sprayed the pots and the top of the soil with NEEM I got those yellow traps everywhere excuse my language but them little FUCKERS are going down My plants are still looking good and the sick one is getting better They also got a fresh batch of GF bloom , Massive formulation and terpinator as per Geo Flora But they also got a good dose of Mycorrhiza from Great White. I havent used it before but they say its like liquid Dynomyco great for healing Roots and Giving a boost to root Growth you know @bills secret Happy roots make happy stoners..well close.(when i have happy roots I get really stoned)lol so for my next watering Im going to use the SNS209 Thanks to @Emilya Green and ill keep that up for a couple weeks then back off to treating them for gnats every 2 weeks. as long as them little Fers are Dead

Ill post some pics in a couple days Im fighting to get the net filled its gonna be close, Im hoping I get 10 more days of stretch. Im done with Air pots, bags and gro pros have always worked good for me the air pots have thier pros but the cons out wieght them IMO some people swear by them
Have a great week end
Stay safe stay stoned I am :bong:
Sorry your still wrestling those little buggers. :rolleyes:
Hope everything else is going well. :high-five:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Bill284 😎

well I think Ill take this round in the Gnats VS Home grower but the fight aint over yet
IMG_2753.jpg
IMG_2754.jpg

As you can tell it looks like I got some wasted room, but the stretch ain't over yet as you can tell they made a awesome bounce back and I have to give the credit to Bill 284 he spent the last year teaching me the basics I am living proof that if you are clueless about growing pot but you take advice and ask question here at 420 anybody can learn to grow pot the biggest thing I learned is dont Freak out and set yer hair on fire .when you find a problem with your plants you are seeing something that happened a week ago. not last night you ain't gonna fix it over night, first Identify the problem (if you cant ask someone, guaranteed somebody here has had the same issues. and remember the most important part of the plant isnt the big trichome covered flower. it them stringy scraggly things under the dirt ROOTS ARE THE KEY Happy roots mean happy plants and happy plants mean a very happy stoned farmer a couple months later. another thing I found is you will never smoke a bag of purchased pot that is close to being as good as properly good strain properly cured home grown weed.

well I think Ill take this round in the Gnats VS Home grower but the fight aint over yet
IMG_2753.jpg
IMG_2754.jpg

As you can tell it looks like I got some wasted room, but the stretch ain't over yet as you can tell they made a awesome bounce back and I have to give the credit to Bill 284 he spent the last year teaching me the basics I am living proof that if you are clueless about growing pot but you take advice and ask question here at 420 anybody can learn to grow pot the biggest thing I learned is dont Freak out and set yer hair on fire .when you find a problem with your plants you are seeing something that happened a week ago. not last night you ain't gonna fix it over night, first Identify the problem (if you cant ask someone, guaranteed somebody here has had the same issues. and remember the most important part of the plant isnt the big trichome covered flower. it them stringy scraggly things under the dirt ROOTS ARE THE KEY Happy roots mean happy plants and happy plants mean a very happy stoned farmer a couple months later. another thing I found is you will never smoke a bag of purchased pot that is close to being as good as properly good strain properly cured home grown weed.
They don't call me Fire Marshall Bill for nothing. :rofl:
Garden is Awesome. :thumb:
Everyone is praying away. :welldone:
Take care

Bill284 😎

meet my friend Bill👩‍🚒
he had a fire one day🔥
he tried to put it out🧯
But not before it burned his girls he loved so much ❤️‍🔥
But now when ever there is a problem Just call fire marshall Bill 🚒🧑‍🚒
Just dial 1-800- GET- BILL 🚒⛑️

IMG_2753.jpg
IMG_2754.jpg

You know it savvaggee hope you and your gang are going well buddy

Back
Top Bottom