Pawpaw Medicine Tent 2.0 Perpetual Grow Journal

geta love da babies starting to see the red hairs early on Sour Tangy Diesels is actully my first sativa leaning hybid 20/80 staiva cannabis I belive . kinda hard to get use to the smaller buds but the fat lady aint sang yet
IMG_2857.jpg
IMG_2865.jpg
IMG_2861.jpg

220 lbs of FF OF/HF 16 lbs of geo flora I might be ready in 3-4 grows in soil , coco is a hybrid Hydro One thing I have learned these last few months is that the medium just keeps the roots and nutes in place

Bill will take you to the promise land.
He's helped me out tremendously.
:high-five:
Cheers
:passitleft:
Thanks G.G. :thanks:
After he got that soil riddled with gnats there is no way I'd use F.F. ever again.
It's $80 a bag here now anyway.
I can get a bag of bug free Coco at Canadian Tire for $40.00.
It's not even a thought for me. ( soil )
Even the stuff from last year, fantastic super soil, I'm dumping.
Straight coco in the greenhouse this year.
Big girls, fewer but bigger. Hehe
I appreciate the kind words GG.
I just float around chatting and forget that I've helped the odd member here and there.:rolleyes:
Feels good to know I've helped a little. :high-five:
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care. :passitleft:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

geta love da babies starting to see the red hairs early on Sour Tangy Diesels is actully my first sativa leaning hybid 20/80 staiva cannabis I belive . kinda hard to get use to the smaller buds but the fat lady aint sang yet
IMG_2857.jpg
IMG_2865.jpg
IMG_2861.jpg
My Blueberry was a lovely sativa.
Buds were all golf ball sized usually, a few bigger ones up top.
But the sativa twist and stretch spaces them out.
Unlike squat girls that stack Buds.
You can still get volume just more Buds that are slightly smaller.
You can tell it's a hybrid though or you figured out how to slow the stretch.
True sativas are longer and thinner.
Yours is a lot like my white widow this summer.
It's a sativa but it was bushy and stacked.
Great smoke during the day.
220 lbs of FF OF/HF 16 lbs of geo flora I might be ready in 3-4 grows in soil , coco is a hybrid Hydro One thing I have learned these last few months is that the medium just keeps the roots and nutes in place
220 pounds of it ? :rolleyes:
Just shoot me now. :rofl:
How many thousands of eggs does it contain ?
Coco is Hydro, correct.
But I fill my pots with life, just like soil.
The coco is just there for support , keeps everything in place and alive.
Perlite layer's provide air 24/7.
Like having an air stone in your dwc.
The combination creates a solid pot with DWC growth rates.
So simple yet effective.
It works great in soil aswell so no worries.
I'll keep my mouth shut now and let you enjoy your soil.;)
But when your ready to try on some big boy pants, I'll be here.:high-five: hehe
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

well talking about fill you can answer this for me you know how i am worrying about tomorrow a week away d0 I need to add any thing to a sip to stop from growing creatures in a dark wet bucket lol .the sip holds a Gallon so to start 4 plant 4 sips 3/4 full watering 1 liter at a time this is a starting point im sure ill have to adjust but will I go thru the sip water fast enough that it wont grow a jungle inside anything like chlorines or anything else but nutes and water?
thx Buddy ya got extra belt my pants keep fallin off lol

well talking about fill you can answer this for me you know how i am worrying about tomorrow a week away d0 I need to add any thing to a sip to stop from growing creatures in a dark wet bucket lol .the sip holds a Gallon so to start 4 plant 4 sips 3/4 full watering 1 liter at a time this is a starting point im sure ill have to adjust but will I go thru the sip water fast enough that it wont grow a jungle inside anything like chlorines or anything else but nutes and water?
thx Buddy ya got extra belt my pants keep fallin off lol
Time for both of us to try suspenders. :rolleyes:
I've never tried SIP.
So I can't say one way or the other what actually happens in the reservoir?
Anytime I try hydro I get algae and crap in the res.
That's part of the reason I invented my own potting method.
I want hydro growth rates without having to chill and maintain a tub of nutrients.
I get rapid growth with the stability of a pot.
Sip questions are Azi's area of expertise.
I can tell you where to get a pair of suspenders though. :rofl:
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:

Bill284 😎

Do you make your own RSO? Tell me about it Rick Simpson oil Right?
How is everyone today I gotta work and do sip research, its wierd watching this sativa grow i miss those plumping Indica buds I guess Im suppose to get a bunch of rock hard golf ball/marble size buds

As you know this SOUR TANGY DAWG is a newer strain SSSC doesn't offer much info 9-10 week flower here is my question this is the only image I can find and it comes from a friend on another site who is grown the STD here is a pic of a bud right before harvest IMO I think it needs more time there are still more pistils in the other pictures these dont look like foxtails to me it looks like almost ready to harvest without seeing it what do you guys think Fox tails or Pistils?
6466951_grow-journal-by-canariangrow92super-sativa-seed-clubsour-tangie-dawg_m.jpg

How is everyone today I gotta work and do sip research, its wierd watching this sativa grow i miss those plumping Indica buds I guess Im suppose to get a bunch of rock hard golf ball/marble size buds

As you know this SOUR TANGY DAWG is a newer strain SSSC doesn't offer much info 9-10 week flower here is my question this is the only image I can find and it comes from a friend on another site who is grown the STD here is a pic of a bud right before harvest IMO I think it needs more time there are still more pistils in the other pictures these dont look like foxtails to me it looks like almost ready to harvest without seeing it what do you guys think Fox tails or Pistils?
6466951_grow-journal-by-canariangrow92super-sativa-seed-clubsour-tangie-dawg_m.jpg
Rick Simpson Oil: What Is It, What is RSO Used For?

Nov 16, 2022 — Potential benefits of using RSO include help treating arthritis, asthma, chronic inflammation, depression, drug addiction, high blood

Nov 16, 2022 — Potential benefits of using RSO include help treating arthritis, asthma, chronic inflammation, depression, drug addiction, high blood

Screenshot_20230223-114813_Chrome.jpg

I'm terrible with computers so that is probably kinda mixed up. :rolleyes: :Namaste:
I have a ton of health issues it helps with.
That bud needed more time. IMO.
My Blueberry kicked the odd fox tail but that one looks more like fresh pistils.
But how was her nutrient uptake.
She still draining the pot then she is till building imo.
If she is sitting in a tub of nutrients going nowhere well.:rolleyes:
I can get you a ton of info on RSO.
But it can cure cancer and do a ton of beneficial medicinal things.

#Vivosun #Love What You
Bill284 😎

Screenshot_20230223-114813_Chrome.jpg

I'm terrible with computers so that is probably kinda mixed up. :rolleyes: :Namaste:
I have a ton of health issues it helps with.
That bud needed more time. IMO.
My Blueberry kicked the odd fox tail but that one looks more like fresh pistils.
But how was her nutrient uptake.
She still draining the pot then she is till building imo.
If she is sitting in a tub of nutrients going nowhere well.:rolleyes:
I can get you a ton of info on RSO.
But it can cure cancer and do a ton of beneficial medicinal things.

#Vivosun #Love What You
Bill284 😎
RSO sounds groundbreaking man

Most buds foxtail a bit as they expand out to their final size. There is good foxtailing and bad foxtailing.

I was wondering about the bud I thought it was harvested a little early I dont know all the details im following this grow journal thru a genric place unsponsored site But the grower is like me he has friends at SSSC and we get to try new strains that can be a blessing and a curse

It starting to look like a pot plant /s I have at least 5-6 more weeks, the bud. next grow there are some upgrades coming Raise the base of the plants 4- 6 inches then a 31/2 in SIP . this will put the plants up close to 10 in leaving the AC well below the scrog with the register deflector I can just run right over the AC and Get my 4x4 area back . After looking some more it makes me wonder if I can grow 4 plants in 4x4 with SIP under a ScrOG well at least I aint doing it the complicated way:rofl:. I was talking with @Buds Buddy and he really made me understand how we each have our own different ways He has some amazing plants well over 1 lb plants working on a 2 lb Amazing stuff Im trying to get a 1 lb 4x4 ScrOG I belive my next grow will get me there I have some brother Grimm Apollo XX and Grimm Truffles XX
I really need to get with @Emilya Green and see if she has a journal using her SIP with GF and to ask her if Im tripping thinking I can put 4 sips in a 4x4 I guess I need to finish this grow first but in my world harvest and germination are all a 1 day event At my age I only get so many more grows lol .so many Strains so few grows
above the net.jpg
hieght.jpg
IMG_2875.jpg

It is foxtailing that can occur at the edges of the grow in the shadows and up against tent walls. These foxtails are very light and whispey and always disappointing
I always thought Foxtails were Bad kinda like warts or Zits are there good Foxtails?

My Blueberry was a lovely sativa.
Buds were all golf ball sized usually, a few bigger ones up top.
But the sativa twist and stretch spaces them out.
Unlike squat girls that stack Buds.
You can still get volume just more Buds that are slightly smaller.
You can tell it's a hybrid though or you figured out how to slow the stretch.
True sativas are longer and thinner.
Yours is a lot like my white widow this summer.
It's a sativa but it was bushy and stacked.
Great smoke during the day.

220 pounds of it ? :rolleyes:
Just shoot me now. :rofl:
How many thousands of eggs does it contain ?
Coco is Hydro, correct.
But I fill my pots with life, just like soil.
The coco is just there for support , keeps everything in place and alive.
Perlite layer's provide air 24/7.
Like having an air stone in your dwc.
The combination creates a solid pot with DWC growth rates.
So simple yet effective.
It works great in soil aswell so no worries.
I'll keep my mouth shut now and let you enjoy your soil.;)
But when your ready to try on some big boy pants, I'll be here.:high-five: hehe
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎
I think you are giving me credit for the Gnats lol Those girls looked like they were on thier last leg a week ago you know Prime stretch time Im amazed they look so good now it may be a pheno but the leaves are so small but I think it is due to a stunted stretch I know some people like to stop the stretch but im to new I love a good stretch. I can complain to much I did flip at 5 weeks and thats pretty early for a ScrOG most people I watch go 8 to 10 weeks. But I made a lot of mistakes from the start by not thinking my layout better I look at how my plants are arraigned and I think How Flucked up was the guy thought this hair brain layout and:idea: I was the Fluckin Idiot!! but in my defence I fimmed them twice
So I hope all is well buddy it was 80 F here yesterday suppose to have a chance of snow this week end ,just for the record I wear Bib overalls 90% of the time and only big boys were bibs cuz they aint that ez to go Pee-pee , trust me at my age an EZ pee is a rare occasion

@GainesvilleGreen How are you doin buddy? Good I hope :thumb: let me tap your mind a second. my next grow I plann on doing 2 Apollo XX and 2 Grimm Truffles both are within 55-60 day flower times Apollo is a sativa leaning Highbred what about the grimm truffles? have you smoked any yet? I really want a indica high in one of them. what kind of high do you get with the truffles? is there a couch lock option I have some Anesia seeds I'm plan on doing this year all are 35%+ THC potential apricot OREO, Sleepy Joe and Frozen Black cherry's I have smoke all 3 and after that grow I dont plan on doing much but binge watch movies and munch out Im hoping I get some good sativa effects with this grow I got so much stuff to do and I can only tell the wife im waiting on the Sativa to be ready for so long so im hoping to get a little of both from my Brothers Grimm Grow

Back
Top Bottom