PB's Persistent Pot Condo: Established 2019

So I was holding off on talking about this little pipe I picked up from one of our sponsors till after the contest...since I'm done buying lights I been jonesing to shop for something weed but it needed to be cheap! Got a bug up my butt a few weeks ago to get a new pipe after reading @Teddy Edwards review...I got me a Perfect Pipe (dot commmm)!

Im pretty much exclusively a onie bat guy so it fits my styes but is a bit big of a bowl for me. It probably causes me to burn more weed than the onie bat and it gives ripper big hits if I want it to, definitely still coughing! I can puff lighter and not cough but I can do that with anything.

I do like the filter action, I don't always do it every time but I can't take it past two bowls...you can taste it if you take it to far or let the pipe itself go too dirty. Omg the filter works! It's pretty nasty after just one bowl, but comes out easy and doesn't make too much mess. I also like the screen, no more eating ashes or resin!

I just cleaned mine with some alcohol and cue tips omg easiest pipe I've ever cleaned.

All in all it's a good pipe that matches my style, little more work than my current go to but while I haven't switched entirely over from the onie bat, I find myself packing up the Perfect Pipe with the travel caps and sliding it in to my pocket regularly!

I bought the one pack, filter refill and easy caps, that got me free shipping, then a discount code off Facebook ended me at $25 bucks or so. Well worth it! cHeers mates, have a great day!

IMG_20190603_155003091.jpg
I bought the two pack kit ! Wife doesn’t like it but she does have emphysema, I do get 6 hits from it ! Took it with me to the neighbor’s, retired nam vets . The next hit I was taking out of it had a joint stuffed in the end . Went through 3 filters before we finished it !

Kid stole my shop light, I turned off the worst offenders though, best I could do today. Start week 6! Cheers y'all happy Sunday!

IMG_20190609_140921486.jpg

I've got my hands full that's for sure! It's crazy in there. Less next tim for sure West Hippie, it's too crowded in there...everyone will probably be a bit thinner than they could be in the end if I had given them more space. Grow and learn right? It makes it about dang impossible to take a good picture too! They all seem healthy though. A couple show some calcium issue maybe, couple have a touch of clawing, maybe time to back off on the N? I might drop the Grow Big soon I think thats 6 N's.

It's been fun trying to match up the different plants to each other from where they came from, it's a bit of a game as I didn't mark any of them lol! I know the Pineapple Expresses and the NY Diesel for sure, and L.A. Confidential clones, but the other two strains came from a friend who coudn't give me strain names, just said they were fem'd seeds from two different kick ass batches he had hermie on him. It's really cool to see the specific appearances developing in the flowers, I think I had the wrong matches during veg.

I'm pretty sure I'm seeing the same short/tall pheno's this time with one of the bag seed sets I know I have 3 plants of, and a short/tall set with the other as well! The buds are white on 3 but one is tall the other two short, the buds are really orange on the other two, but one is way taller than the other and buds are closer together on the short one.

I have the least little bit of disappointment in the determination that I seemed to have kept the smaller pheno clones of the LA Conf's that I had some issues with last grow instead of the lankier ones that grew strong the whole time. On the flip side the fellow I gave the lankier ones to is running them this summer outside and I should have access to them, and these shorter ones are doing way better this time around!

Cheers to you all who helped this become so fun and easy for me! Omg my wife hasn't even complained about the smell lately! :yahoo:

All's well on the northern front besides a few ongoing skirmishes with some ant Invaders. Brought out the heavy guns today though, sprayed my perimeter then really went to town on the big colony I found against the outside wall above where the pot condo is in the basement. Sorry ants, you no go in my grow!

I took a few pics with the shop light, man I sure could use less plants or more room! My photo skills are terrible to start on top of the setting being far from optimal for good photography. But they aren't blurple! Cheers y'all have a great day!

IMG_20190611_162210591.jpg

IMG_20190611_162157887.jpg

IMG_20190611_162053539.jpg

Thanks guys there's definitely alot of sticky glowy goo going on in there! While it is so cool to have so many beautiful plant blooming the big take away for me so far is more plants grow the workload exponentially! Jury is out on whether yield will suffer from lack of space, but I suspect so. I'm gonna try my damnest to keep it to half as many next time.

All's well on the northern front
Them girls are packing on the frost that's for sure! :ganjamon:
man I sure could use less plants or more room
yeah right..:lot-o-toke:.. as soon as we get some extra space we squeeze more plants in :rofl: I'm with you on that though Pbass, you get a little tired of tight spacing. I've hardly got an inch to spare in my bloom box at the moment and it may be great for yields to fill your space completely but it's a bit difficult to work on all of them. I'll be moving on to flowering 4 monsters at a time soon.

Had to ant patrol the condo today and watered my big girls...they cant stand up on their own anymore so I bundled em up a bit. Especially fond of this sexy lady...

IMG_20190613_150535274.jpg

Yes and no Dean, there's been less unknown factor which certainly has made it easier and less stressful (I'd like to make the designation here that there is a HUGE difference between actual stress and growing pot stress, like MLB to Tball).

On the other hand, it's been a giant PITA to water, there is some serious overcrowding in there. I need to do some population control next time around...if I don't I might find pot plants sleeping in cardboard boxes and crapping in the street across from the Pot Condo!

What I'm still missing is good grow focus. Things went better for sure, but too many plants has cause me to not be able to attend to each of them individually as I should. I want colas buds like yours, I'm still getting colas like mine. It's all good weed and nothin but a bunch of fun, but I aspire to bigger tops!

Well I don't know why I'm so confused about my timeline but I'm pretty sure my girls are just starting week 6, everyone is happy! Ants seemed to have given up even (knocks on wood).

The pot condo got a bit of a overhaul...old walls down, drywall up and secured! Still a touch of duct tape around to seal it up and I made a silly diy filter that really isn't doing shit. Trying to avoid putting a hold in the wall but it's gonna have to happen. It smells like weed in here!

Still haven't cut the nutsacks off the LA Conf clones, but I did move them. Rearranged and spread out:

IMG_20190617_171528211.jpg
IMG_20190617_171520813.jpg
IMG_20190617_171425435.jpg
IMG_20190617_171412973.jpg
IMG_20190617_171354206.jpg

Thanks for looking, cheers and have a great week 6!

Back
Top Bottom