PB's Persistent Pot Condo: Established 2019

I rescued up some new tenants, recently evicted from another living arrangement. A NY Diesel and three pinapple express's...as if I have room! Fired up the cheapos that's about all I can do for them. This is getting a little ridiculous!

IMG_20190522_085146163_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190522_080544057.jpg

I am busier than crap all of a sudden! This work thing isn't that awesome. It's crazytown in the pot condo too! Cheers mates, have a great holiday!

IMG_20190526_103225341_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190526_103206540.jpg

IMG_20190526_103145902.jpg

IMG_20190526_103125418_HDR.jpg

Taking a risk on the NY Diesel! It's budding way slower than the indicas, definitely too tall! Only week four of prolly a 15 week cook time, she'll do fine. I doctored the pic the best I could on my phone for the glowy offended ;-)

IMG_20190528_165415525.jpg

Burples cook fine weed! This next batch is gonna be killer. Cheers y'all!

Hey @Pbass i'm just gonna slide right up in here...:lot-o-toke: Seems you've got your hands full there! Awesome setup man, i'm super jealous! :adore:
I love full on operations like this, looking forward to see the flower show! :ganjamon:

Thanks y'all, week 5 of flower starts today, I counted 80 tops on 11 plants that should all be due in about 4 weeks. Everyone is happy! I'm excited to see the results of these unknown strains. I did see a couple of underdeveloped nut sacks a week or so ago during a routine physical on one of the original girls, I nipped them off but I suspect one or two may have slipped by, I saw a dry flowery looking husk thing too. Nobody looks seedy but honestly I kinda hope I get a few seeds that means more femenised seeds! I've found one undeveloped one so far in the LA Conf. in jars but nothing I could sprout.

I played around with my shop light a bit, pretty shitty coverage and no room to adjust but it isn't blurple! I think it shows the scope of operations pretty well. I will try and be more sensitive to the blurple impaired from now on. I want this to be PB's All Inclusive Persistent Pot Condo! Who knows maybe fortune will strike me and I'll have big white light to take awesome bud shots whenever I want with no hassles someday.

Big thanks also to 420 contests and the smart people who inspire me for my name in the Member of the Month! I'm well undeserving compared to so many other names on and not in that list. CHeers to you smart pot people, have a great week y'all!

IMG_20190601_100410203.jpg

It’s a full house in there! :yahoo::ganjamon: Looking great PB!

So I was holding off on talking about this little pipe I picked up from one of our sponsors till after the contest...since I'm done buying lights I been jonesing to shop for something weed but it needed to be cheap! Got a bug up my butt a few weeks ago to get a new pipe after reading @Teddy Edwards review...I got me a Perfect Pipe (dot commmm)!

Im pretty much exclusively a onie bat guy so it fits my styes but is a bit big of a bowl for me. It probably causes me to burn more weed than the onie bat and it gives ripper big hits if I want it to, definitely still coughing! I can puff lighter and not cough but I can do that with anything.

I do like the filter action, I don't always do it every time but I can't take it past two bowls...you can taste it if you take it to far or let the pipe itself go too dirty. Omg the filter works! It's pretty nasty after just one bowl, but comes out easy and doesn't make too much mess. I also like the screen, no more eating ashes or resin!

I just cleaned mine with some alcohol and cue tips omg easiest pipe I've ever cleaned.

All in all it's a good pipe that matches my style, little more work than my current go to but while I haven't switched entirely over from the onie bat, I find myself packing up the Perfect Pipe with the travel caps and sliding it in to my pocket regularly!

I bought the one pack, filter refill and easy caps, that got me free shipping, then a discount code off Facebook ended me at $25 bucks or so. Well worth it! cHeers mates, have a great day!

IMG_20190603_155003091.jpg

Back
Top Bottom