PB's Persistent Pot Condo: Established 2019

Looking Good,PB...Damn you've got a lot of plants!
Sorry to hear about the hermies,but at least you've got plenty of backup!
Looks like you've got enough fans that you'd be fine thinning them out a little...

my girls are just starting week 6
How Pbass! Looking real good in there! :headbanger::tommy: Those girls are happy!
The pot condo got a bit of a overhaul.
Nice! Coming together well, I’m real jealous of your grow space! :adore:
You guys think I should thin out the fans like Dean did? There's alot of shaded bud in there...
They’re looking so happy I don’t think they’ll mind you taking some off, if a leaf is covering a bud site remove it but I’d suggest stretching the removal of leaves over a couple days to not stress em out :passitleft::ganjamon:

Just a bit of advice, to what you should have done instead of the normal drywall. Is you should have used aqua board. It’s mold resistant. Ohh well! It’s looking better with some drywall on!! :thumb: Your ladies are looking amazing as well, I don’t expect anything less from you. Your killing it pbass!! :bravo:

Well, we're into week 7, getting cloudy and even some amber's in there! None of what I thought might be nutsacks on the the LA Confidential clones popped, so whew on that!

Everyone else seems happy too, good thing we're getting close...my son and I (and some lucky friends) have managed to blaze through most of the last batch! Should have 3 times the haul this round though and everyone has their handout so now it's mine all mine!

I lost two of the fixtures on Frankenstein v.2, hopefully these last two will coast this LAC to the finish still!

IMG_20190624_074908035.jpg

IMG_20190624_074846406_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190624_074829961_HDR.jpg
l

IMG_20190624_074808439_HDR.jpg

Anyone interested in the @Vulx stuff, we certainly aren't doing a scientific study, but these plants haven't been watered in weeks. So far they've only been watered to soaking with runoff at initial starter pot, first up pot and second up pot. They've got to be over 2 months old and have only been watered 3 times! When I up potted them to the 5g pots I used 50% strength FFT, they seem to be loving it. Cheers yall, have a great week! :yahoo:

IMG_20190624_074714778_HDR.jpg

Exciting times brother! They look great!

How good is that purple light! I’m sure plenty of these guys are jealous of them ;):laughtwo::yummy:

Did you end up deciding to trim any fan leaves off? I’d just have a look and if any fan leaves are sitting right over the top of bud sites it might be worth getting the snips snipping haha

Looking great though! :headbanger::yahoo:

Dean I love what they are doing, even the cheapo's seem to be cooking the pineapple express's and the NY diesel pretty well but I have to say I'm getting a bit tired of working under them. I have 7 LED's going, 4 of which aren't the most pleasant shade of blurps to work under. Honestly I'm just about ripe to spring for some some white light.

Dean I love what they are doing, even the cheapo's seem to be cooking the pineapple express's and the NY diesel pretty well but I have to say I'm getting a bit tired of working under them. I have 7 LED's going, 4 of which aren't the most pleasant shade of blurps to work under. Honestly I'm just about ripe to spring for some some white light.
I know exactly what you mean bro lol :laughtwo:

That’s my biggest issue with them too. Won’t be changing mine for a while though so I’ve just gotta suck it up and deal with it for now lol

These girls have to remember who's boss even if they are in some fancy schmantzy volcano dirt, which I still haven't watered!

I'm pleased with nice even canopy. Maybe a mini scrog in the future? When does one install the screen in that process?

IMG_20190626_100253341.jpg

IMG_20190626_100246202.jpg

You start the topping/training as usual. When the plants are high enough above ground so that you can have a decent height between it and the screen you install the screen. I like at least 8" / 20cm.

Week 8 starts today, my birthday tomorrow ..if this pot condo's rockin' don't bother knockin' ! Wow it's sure gone fast and that's good, the consumption and donation of run #1 has been significant!

Trichs are looking cloudy all over, amber popping up here and there. This time I'm going to shoot for a bit more color, but I think I'll have two to pull at the end of 8 weeks still, maybe more. I still don't have the kind of stack or girth I want but I'm happy where I'm at tending to this many plants. No losses! Cheers ya'll, have a great week! :yahoo:

Here's some party pics:

IMG_20190630_073004565.jpg

IMG_20190630_072612345.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190630_072612345.jpg
    IMG_20190630_072612345.jpg
    628 KB · Views: 10
Still haven't watered these yet btw, gotta be easily a month since up potting them... They are getting dry though. We'll give them flower nutes and turn them on Sunday I think!

Back
Top Bottom