Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

There is few more... thanks for you help Penny!!

Attachments

• 73CED66D-8049-444C-B4F0-11621B57C1BC.jpeg
    73CED66D-8049-444C-B4F0-11621B57C1BC.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 40
  • 9FAB26C8-4819-435F-8CBA-FEA3AE8B8C9E.jpeg
    9FAB26C8-4819-435F-8CBA-FEA3AE8B8C9E.jpeg
    953.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 4BD8E13B-27C1-4F3C-A4DC-ED9370CFAEA6.jpeg
    4BD8E13B-27C1-4F3C-A4DC-ED9370CFAEA6.jpeg
    997.8 KB · Views: 30
It looks healthy over all, I see a couple of cupped leaves which could be air/wind.
Those are clones that I received 3weeks ago and they were not so healthy back then.. really slow start compared to the one I started from seeds. The fan is moved away now so less direct wind hitting them.
will keep a eye on it see if it help! Have to clean the rez and fill it back up with fresh nute today, is there somethingI should put in the rez to help keep the root zone clean?

Hey friends!!! Can someone help me find whats wrong with this plant?? Top leaf start cupping... not sure whats going on here... temps is stable at 74 humidity play between 40-50%. I moved the fan away in case it was wind but im blinded here

For me, I found the best practice to use when plants hit any kind of funk or slow growth was to not feed, or hold it back so the roots and medium can approach the dry side of the spectrum before resuming the feeds. It is also very helpful to adopt the practice of using Recharge or brewing a compost tea. The microbes will eat root exudates and keep the roots clean. Microbes don't last very long in hydro which is fine so long as you keep adding them. Recharge IMO isn't the best, but it sure is the most convenient. Just mix a bit with a bottled water, shake well then pour into the pot. But your best growth will come from letting the roots lick up all of the water out the media before adding more. Doing that forces roots to grow and after roots grow, the canopy does.

For me, I found the best practice to use when plants hit any kind of funk or slow growth was to not feed, or hold it back so the roots and medium can approach the dry side of the spectrum before resuming the feeds. It is also very helpful to adopt the practice of using Recharge or brewing a compost tea. The microbes will eat root exudates and keep the roots clean. Microbes don't last very long in hydro which is fine so long as you keep adding them. Recharge IMO isn't the best, but it sure is the most convenient. Just mix a bit with a bottled water, shake well then pour into the pot. But your best growth will come from letting the roots lick up all of the water out the media before adding more. Doing that forces roots to grow and after roots grow, the canopy does.
I have some voodoo juice and great white here for microbes, would that work ok? And im using drip system 15 plants hook to it.

I have some voodoo juice and great white here for microbes, would that work ok? And im using drip system 15 plants hook to it.

Great White is better than Recharge, though less convenient to use. I've always made compost teas that take 2-3 days to bubble. I'm not sure about the V juice, you'll have to research the application methods and other grower's experiences with it, but the gist is to wake up the microbes, get them eating and unleash them onto your roots. If the root exudates (sugars) build up, microbes will get in there to eat them, it's up to you to ensure that it's beneficial microbes.

As to the 15 plant circuit, unplug plants that are growing slow and allow them to skip a day of feeding so long as the medium you're using will retain water. I grow in rockwool and it does hold water for days. I'm not sure how coco behaves so you'll have to exercise better judgment, but the process is the same regardless of which medium is used. Just discontinue the feed for long enough for the roots to deplete the grow media of most of the wetness, just like you would do if it were a soil plant. Once the roots resume growing and searching for more water in the medium, good things will be seen in the canopy.

Great White is better than Recharge, though less convenient to use. I've always made compost teas that take 2-3 days to bubble. I'm not sure about the V juice, you'll have to research the application methods and other grower's experiences with it, but the gist is to wake up the microbes, get them eating and unleash them onto your roots. If the root exudates (sugars) build up, microbes will get in there to eat them, it's up to you to ensure that it's beneficial microbes.

As to the 15 plant circuit, unplug plants that are growing slow and allow them to skip a day of feeding so long as the medium you're using will retain water. I grow in rockwool and it does hold water for days. I'm not sure how coco behaves so you'll have to exercise better judgment, but the process is the same regardless of which medium is used. Just discontinue the feed for long enough for the roots to deplete the grow media of most of the wetness, just like you would do if it were a soil plant. Once the roots resume growing and searching for more water in the medium, good things will be seen in the canopy.
Sounds good budy! Will follow your advise as well and let them dry a bit then back to feed.
Thank you :)

So voodoo juice from AN as all kind of Bacillus including amyl......, can I use that instead??? I have 2x1L of it already thats why im asking

yes, but also do the root drying thing as well.

Back
Top Bottom