Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Cant wait for some nice Haze.

I’ve got some Super Lemon Haze coming out of drying and into the cure tomorrow. 6 weeks can’t pass fast enough.

A good cure works wonders

Yes it does. With the Super Lemon I’m skipping a test after the dry, and after a couple weeks of cure. Going to let it go til 6 weeks and be surprised one way or another. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m hoping for the old incense terps from back in the day.
Church Incense, metal shavings

Have you ever tried Neville's Haze? That's an amazing haze smell, as well. One of these days I'm going to go back and work with that strain a bit and see if I can get a 13 week haze dom hybrid out of her...

Church Incense, metal shavings

Have you ever tried Neville's Haze? That's an amazing haze smell, as well. One of these days I'm going to go back and work with that strain a bit and see if I can get a 13 week haze dom hybrid out of her...
We are going to do a Nevilles Haze grow starting the end of July. We have been talking about it on my journal. So far there are 9 or 10 of us doing it, You are welcome to join in the fun. Its not a sponsored grow just a bunch of us doing it for fun and to see how it does under different set ups, Soil , Lights , Hydro , CoCo , environments

Mr. Nice Seeds is Shantibaba and Howard Marks Neville gave Shantibaba his start at the Seed Bank of Holland. The Seed Bank is now Sensi Seeds. Mr Nice Seeds works mainly with Nevilles old stock. Look for the book Mr Nice it’s Howard Marks autobiography. Howard was one of the biggest Hash smugglers of all time.

One of these days I'm going to go back and work with that strain a bit and see if I can get a 13 week haze dom hybrid out of her...

Interest. Piqued.

Need to run Golden Tiger and Malawi x Purple Haze again 1st

Hopefully the Lemonchello Haze I'm running now turns out good

Back
Top Bottom