Perpetual Grow Among Other Things!

Someone i know gave me the plans ;)

LOL

Thanks working like a charm.... Well so far so good... roots and then I will say working like a charm!

I made it for a small tub but decided on the large tub so it looks small inside it but it sprays the whole thing very well... Still running on 15 on 45 off... Hopefully some roots pretty soon!

FE

Someone i know gave me the plans ;)

LOL

Thanks working like a charm.... Well so far so good... roots and then I will say working like a charm!

I made it for a small tub but decided on the large tub so it looks small inside it but it sprays the whole thing very well... Still running on 15 on 45 off... Hopefully some roots pretty soon!

FE

If you can set your timer to 5 on 25 off 5 on 25 off you might see roots quicker, but if your timer can't be set that way It will probably be fine as is. Do you use something like rapid start in your cloner solution?

If you can set your timer to 5 on 25 off 5 on 25 off you might see roots quicker, but if your timer can't be set that way It will probably be fine as is. Do you use something like rapid start in your cloner solution?

15 min increments on timer so 15/15? 15/30? Yah i put a small amount of rapid start well gh root enhancer in and also some hygrozyme... I was planning on putting in more as i put in a small amount of both.... Do you slightly shave the sides of the stem?

I also need to add an airstone I think as well... Still needed in Aero?

Thanks Hoz

FE

15 min increments on timer so 15/15? 15/30? Yah i put a small amount of rapid start well gh root enhancer in and also some hygrozyme... I was planning on putting in more as i put in a small amount of both.... Do you slightly shave the sides of the stem? I also need to add an airstone I think as well... Still needed in Aero?
FE
Man you got me; maybe leave it as is then:cheesygrinsmiley:
I just tried scraping the sides on the one in the cloner now. I usually split the stem. I did the scraping thing as an experiment for me to see if roots emerge any quicker. And you are right, an airstone in Aero-cloner is kinda redundant. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Man you got me; maybe leave it as is then:cheesygrinsmiley:
I just tried scraping the sides on the one in the cloner now. I usually split the stem. I did the scraping thing as an experiment for me to see if roots emerge any quicker. And you are right, an airstone in Aero-cloner is kinda redundant. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Now keep in mind I am a year into growing (anni approaching) But how I thought of the timer thing was if the roots are wet at the end of the off cycle then they should be ok. I was mostly concerned they would dry out. And I have no idea if they are building roots better when the spray is on... off.. the same...

I ask on the the scraping because I have tried all methods I can think of.. Splitting.. scraping one side.. angles cut on bottom.. But I have not gotten a clean cloner run.. I have had very good luck cloning.. 3 days -3 weeks but usually don't lose many clones... But always a little different and not smooth usually.. well consistently...I usually end up with a few scraggly long roots...not the root mass some people have after cloning...It does work..but I was wondering what others do is all...

I wondered about the air stone in the water thinking it might be to keep from stagnant water.. but it doesnt sit too long...if I bump it to 15/30 especially...but I may just leave it at 15/45 for now... The clones in there are very vibrant so far.. So I might just let it do it's thing...

Thanks for the feedback Bro!

:peace:

FE

I have some serious harvests coming! I better rest up!

So yah there are going to be at least 6 straight weekly harvests coming soon... well close to it.. I just started to flush the ACDC yesterday. I am cutting it early... It doesnt need to develop trich's You can smoke it in veg for the cannboids are present I was told... So as you will see later it looks like a blob...I personally will not be using much so I will settle for the smaller harvest and move it along... I have plenty of clones...

I have been topping off the res etc recently a good bit and I think this run I will run them both empty and flush them with tap water some... the system not the plants... and then start up fresh stuff... I stirred the bottom of the veg tub and I think there is alot of dead bennies or their poop as the PH jumped for a day just from the stir... Maybe I shouldn't flush maybe stirring it actually was a good thing... Maybe I am not mixing enough to start with?

anyone?

Things are not being hurt by it for sure....

So in Veg

IMGP13541.JPG

Things are going just fine...

IMGP1355.JPG

Above is the train Wreck and it was topped etc.. nice canopy... No spot in flower yet... doh.. it is easily ready...

IMGP1356.JPG

The BK above is what I would like to go in flower next but it is still behind the TW a little.. It was just topped and clones taken a few days ago and it slowed it down. The TW was done a week before so there is the difference on some of it I am sure.

IMGP1357.JPG
IMGP13581.JPG

Then we have the ACDC and the PC clones... I cleaned up all the dead leaves yesterday and they look happier today.. ACDC got some clones taken and it actually looks happier today as well...

So the next pic is the cloner.... And an ashtray...

IMGP1375.JPG

So far on the new cloner the first thing I feel like all the plants like this cloner better... They all still look puffy and strong still... My bubble cloner it was like the plant would immediately take a hit and leaves die etc.. So far on the aero it is all positive looking... So far...

So one test I did is i have 4 BK clones in their that are like 8 days but a couple days ago I scraped two and split the stocks... The other two i left as is.. So the two that i modified are both just now showing the first nubs.. nothing on the untouched ones yet... Not a great test but interesting... I will try this more I am sure in the future to see results or trends...

So lets get on to the eye candy...

IMGP13591.JPG
IMGP1360.JPG

So where to start.... Everything is in good shape and just flat out producing....Let's go look at the Blob....

IMGP1373.JPG
IMGP1374.JPG

That right up there is the ACDC blob.. it smells odd .. feels wet...oily.. kinds musty smell but not really .. just odd... it has grown too heavy for its tiny stocks and I have YOYO's on the way but it just may be too late when they get here.. lol.. she's like a drunk girl falling all over herself... disheveled and not sure what direction she is going...

So then next to it is the TW just a couple weeks in....

IMGP1371.JPG
IMGP13722.JPG

The last run was very airy and light buds... this run I hope to destroy those results!

IMGP13681.JPG
IMGP13691.JPG
IMGP1370.JPG

Then above is the WW that is approaching 5 weeks soon... It is on a pretty strong run so far... This thing grew with a real nice amount of stretch to let the interior get some light but it has filled out a good bit since and is fattening it's chosen sites...

IMGP13651.JPG
IMGP13661.JPG
IMGP1367.JPG

That righ there above is some pics of a really juicy Sour Diesel... Boy hard to think it is still far from done.. It is almost on pace with the HG and that was not expected cause of the strain time frame difference... This thing is done stretch and is now just packing it on...

IMGP1363.JPG
IMGP1364.JPG

PC above is so tasty of a strain... Just now done stretch... This one looks better than any PC I have done yet... It doesn't have alot of fans from the excessive stretch.. I feel like it would have stretched more but I stopped moving the lights up... I may need yoyo's on this one as last I did have to support it the first time I grew the strain...

IMGP13611.JPG
IMGP13621.JPG

So these last two pics are that HG. This so far is the best plant I have grown to date. technically this wasn't even a clean run as this and the SD had root issue's in veg but I cleaned them up and did the coco swap. They never looked back.. I am interested in the root ball on it after.. This pot is huge and I have a feeling it used alot of it...

So that about sums it up... Stay tuned for all the harvests coming as these are all mostly that one week apart.. HG is first as it is week 7 but I won't do any early... Can you cause a plant to hermie from flushing too long.. or running it too long? I am sure I won't but I was curious is all.

Any way thanks for coming by,

FE

Yeah I hope when I move I can build a place or shed or something and have space like this. This is looking very nice. It is similar to what I want to build so I may have to steal some ideas.

Yeah I hope when I move I can build a place or shed or something and have space like this. This is looking very nice. It is similar to what I want to build so I may have to steal some ideas.

Well that right there is an honor thank you kind sir... kind of a mix of stuff I found on here... Alot of wasted money on other ideas along the way but I am really liking it. Just some minor tweaking at this point.. I am adding a third 6 inch fan/filter ... I am running that 12-5-2-5 light in veg and It helped alot with the odor but a couple times a day my house get a decent aroma... Couldnt be the Yuge plants could it .. to steal Hoz's compliment...? ;)
I probably could seal up veg a little better... not huge spaces just doing my best to use the space efficently.. And the right medium coco in my setup or hydro corn would work two makes everything easy peasy... Like coco is the growing medium made for cannibus to me... If I needed I could hand feed one in a big ole pot and give it any experiment I want... But I have my res's doing the grunt work for me..

Fingers crossed keep it clean and on the up and up...I am very worried about bugs right now and I am being super cautious... This thread should start to see more cannibus projects.. gonna make some candies soon!

FE

Well I have had this idea for a hydro setup similar to Hozonas for years but never gotten around to building it and I think after I get the next room established I will make the thing I wanted. It is kind of a hybrid between yours and his. I want to gang many sites though so I need to find a mother first to clone so I can run a common res.

There are so many ways to do what we are doing. It makes it fun.. Everyones set ups need to be catered to how you want to do it.. The big lesson I learned that I tried to incorporate.. But the right one first.. meaning don't buy cheap ones.. buy the ones that should fit in the plan well and be able to adapt. Good lights, pumps, testing gear, strains... took awhile to get it through my head but I seem to be doing better at it now...

Thanks for chiming in.. always a pleasure...

FE

Oh hey I was reviewing that last post again...

1) You had a question about the crap left over at the bottom of the res. Yeah it wont hurt but good to clean out. I am in DWC mind you but I clean it out every time I dump the res. I usually I dump 2 or 3 times in the grow and at the end. during the grow I just wipe out what I can as I can't relocate from under the SCROG. So I vacuum out the tub (which gets most of it) and wipe out what I can and just refill and go on. As you stated it doesn't hurt and then at the end of the grow you clean it proper.

Your setup, I don't know how it works really, but I would think you could drain your res at any time and give it a wipe down and refill. If not the res needs that ability added.

Oh hey I was reviewing that last post again...

1) You had a question about the crap left over at the bottom of the res. Yeah it wont hurt but good to clean out. I am in DWC mind you but I clean it out every time I dump the res. I usually I dump 2 or 3 times in the grow and at the end. during the grow I just wipe out what I can as I can't relocate from under the SCROG. So I vacuum out the tub (which gets most of it) and wipe out what I can and just refill and go on. As you stated it doesn't hurt and then at the end of the grow you clean it proper.

Your setup, I don't know how it works really, but I would think you could drain your res at any time and give it a wipe down and refill. If not the res needs that ability added.

K makes sense.... Yah I will clean it but probably maybe once a month I will just run them empty and run a bunch of tap water through all the hoses etc to drain. Because I am using drain to waste I really could anytime but might as well use up the latest mix and then when i get low on feed I will flush it. My setup with all the hoses wide open i am sure it would never plug or anything but no need for all the solids.

Thank you VI.

FE

Sometimes there just isn't time to fit it all in. But the show must go on.

So time has been scarce recently as I had family up for a few days. I managed to check on things and do a few small things but not alot.

So last night or so I have managed to invest more time... I ran all my tubs empty... slightly cleaned inside each and started with fresh stuff again. DTW so I had run them intentionally low and there wasn't much waste... Bonus of the setup. Tonight I added 10 more gallons to flower as it hold twice as much. I just wanted to see them stable PH first and they both were good. So tonight i added beneficials as well. So both flower and Veg are full fresh res's and a small ph adjust tomorrow.. they should be good for another week...

Thats all good cause I have plants to harvest. I have an AcDc in flush for over a week and it is just a mess. Hopefully tomorrow...

So I have clones running and the new Aero cloner is really effective. I am still running 15/45 on the timer and it is just fine. I have not lost a single clone and even the ACDC's that i recently put in are just about starting to show some spots... A ton of testing yet to do but results so far are excellent. My grow buddy gave me some rooting gel to try as a test. He is a good shit.. I will try some clones soon with gel and with out... good stuff....

So here is the cloner

IMGP1379.JPG
IMGP13801.JPG

Sorry if tonight all my pics are messed up. I seem to not get all the plants and some are fuzzy etc... Not sure... Stoned I guess...

But here is Veg below....

IMGP1376.JPG
IMGP1377.JPG
IMGP13781.JPG

The last pic shows the new clones too.. one TW and three BK's.. More of each are still in the cloner... Soon...

I am not sure that very many will see flower but some will and lets hope they are all alpha females and make the decision hard. ;)

There are a couple PC's behind and they where just like these not too long ago... They are looking great... I have one in flower that is looking tasty...

So I guess that is a good time to Pop over to flower..Let drop some groups out there.. Kinda doubled them up a little but not sure why....

IMGP1381.JPG
IMGP1382.JPG
IMGP13841.JPG
IMGP1383.JPG

The whole room is just in blam mode.... Bud production factory at the moment...

So lets break it all down...

IMGP13851.JPG
IMGP1386.JPG

Above is the ACDC blob... Now I should have supported it all but I planned on harvesting it by now... I need to get it done ;)

So lets see next is...
The TW
IMGP13871.JPG
IMGP13881.JPG

Nothing wrong with it what so ever...

IMGP13891.JPG
IMGP1390.JPG
IMGP1391.JPG

The one above is the WW.. It is still quite some time away from harvest.. Keep adding the weight my lady....

IMGP1392.JPG
IMGP1393.JPG

So then is the Sour diesel . It as well has quite some time to go and is adding some serious tric's and a very brownish color to it... Gonna really have fun with this one...

IMGP1394.JPG
IMGP1395.JPG

Then the PC .. one of my Fav's I just harvested one.. but was an issue plant... nothing like this one... yumm

IMGP1396.JPG
IMGP1397.JPG

Last above is the HG and it is just in add weight stage. Week 8 is this weekend and I am not sure When I will start flush but not yet... This is a strain I have never sampled so this should be fun... I love testing new stuff...

So I guess that will do it for now... as you can see there are still lotsa goodies going on and the best part is coming up...Thank you for stopping by....

FE

What would you do?

So I have a good question... How do you tell if a strain is 12 weeks or 8 weeks in flower... ? I'll elaborate. I have two plants that went into flower at the same time. Sour Diesel and Holy Grail 69. HG is 8 weeks strain according to info on the sellers site and SD is 12. Both strains are acting like they are 8. I am at week 8 and I can't tell that either is further along than the other. The SD being listed as 12.. Do I just continue to run it past what looks like done? Base it off the tric's? Just curious what people think.

Thanks for looking

FE

Back
Top Bottom