HashGirl Implements A Perpetual Grow

*** NBA DIESEL (NATASHA) UPDATE ***

Good afternoon.

The last time I reported Natasha's info was on January 15. Nothing major has happened since then but I do have some trichome shots as I believe she's ready to harvest as well. Here's her current info and pics:

420 Update for Natasha - January 16 to 29, 2024.jpg

Natasha - Day 66F:

Natasha - Day 71F:

Trichomes on Day 71F:

Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Yummers! May the piff be with you HashGirl! I think that's the one they say piff about. Let us know if when you burn some and walk into the room it smells like incense? Some say it smells like catholic church after the incense ceremony. InTheShed may know if I'm thinking of the right one.
Mmm rainbow delish!

*** PINEAPPLE EXPRESS (POPPY) UPDATE ***

Good afternoon. It's been a while since I reported on Poppy. The last time I reported on her was January 24 so today's update will take it from there. Nothing exciting to report other than she didn't die when I was in Cuba last week so that's good. Here is her current info and pics:

420 Update for Poppy - January 24 to February 17, 2024.jpg

Poppy - Day 36F (pre-trip):

Poppy - Day 47 (post-trip):

Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Hope you enjoyed a great trip HG, and the early/pre-harvest testers are good ones! Unusual to see the double buds you had on Nia, and a nice sprinkling of amber trics on Poppy and Natasha, hope they smoke up good!

*** NBA DIESEL (NATASHA) HARVEST UPDATE ***

Natasha was harvested on February 2 and I trimmed and jarred her yesterday. Here are her final pics:

NBA Diesel (Natasha) - Sativa-Dominant Photoperiod
Days in Veg - 84
Days in Flower - 81
Projected Flowering Period - 70 to 77 days
Harvest Date - February 2, 2024
Final Yield - 50 grams

Natasha - Day 81F (Harvest Day):

Trichomes on Day 81F:

Natasha - Day 81F (Harvest Day cont'd...):

Natasha - Final Yield:

*** NBA DIESEL (Nia) HARVEST UPDATE ***

Nia was also harvested on February 2 and she was trimmed and jarred today. Here is her info and last pics:

NBA Diesel (Nia) - Sativa-Dominant Photoperiod
Days in Veg - 84
Days in Flower - 81
Projected Flowering Period - 70 to 77 days
Final Yield - 44 grams

Nia - Day 71F:

Nia - Day 81F (Harvest Day):

Trichomes on Day 81F:

Nia - Day 81F (Harvest Day):

Nia - Trimming Day & Final Yield:

You can see that both Natasha and Nia had those cool double heads, @Stunger . It made bud back building unnecessary.

*** KALI'S MISTERY (Kali) HARVEST UPDATE ***

Lastly, we have Kali who was also harvested on February 2.

Kali’s Mistery - Sativa-Dominant Photoperiod
Days in Veg - 84
Days in Flower - 80
Projected Flowering Period - 70 to 75 days
Final Yield - 37 grams

Kali - Day 80F (Harvest Day):

Trichomes on Day 80F:

Trimming Day:

That's everything from me. Poppy is the only plant left from this grow. When she and the Lamb's Bread plants are done, a thorough cleaning will be undertaken to get rid of the PM for good (I hope). I also need to research hempy grows again as that's what I'm thinking about doing next round.

You can see that both Natasha and Nia had those cool double heads, @Stunger . It made bud back building unnecessary.
I have tried bud back building but when I did so it didn't seem to make any noticeable difference but perhaps I did it a bit wrong or not in the optimal time window. :hmmmm:

I haven't spent much time in a Catholic church so it probably wasn't me!
It was a NYC thing too. I could have mentioned that huh? Thought you may have come across it in a past life maybe.
*** KALI'S MISTERY (Kali) HARVEST UPDATE ***

Lastly, we have Kali who was also harvested on February 2.

Kali’s Mistery - Sativa-Dominant Photoperiod
Days in Veg - 84
Days in Flower - 80
Projected Flowering Period - 70 to 75 days
Final Yield - 37 grams

Kali - Day 80F (Harvest Day):

Trichomes on Day 80F:

Trimming Day:

That's everything from me. Poppy is the only plant left from this grow. When she and the Lamb's Bread plants are done, a thorough cleaning will be undertaken to get rid of the PM for good (I hope). I also need to research hempy grows again as that's what I'm thinking about doing next round.
Frosty harvesting HashGirl! :woohoo:

Happy Tuesday HG!! Didja have fun in Cuba? I love international food so I'd be a munching machine! Lol
You grow some purdy plants girl!! Nice harvest!! I like how clean you keep that bottom part of your plants nice and clean so all that energy goes straight up to the tops!! Not to mention good air flow as well! Well done hun!! 😎✌️🔥

Thanks, Scott. Cuba wasn't great in that we had rain and cooler temps the first 3 days and I always tell people, you don't go to Cuba for the food and that was very apparent at this resort. I actually lost 3 pounds while I was away. Unfortunately, I've gained it all back.

But, I did meet some people there so had someone to eat with so that part was good.

Fucking bugs! I hate bugs.

Pineapple Express-Day 57F-bug-h.jpg

Poppy hasn't needed to be fed for a week and so, even though she's only at Day 57 of Flower, she's not drinking so I decided to check her trichomes and this is what I found. :eek:

Her leaves didn't look good when I got home from Cuba but I just marked that down to the fact that Felonious was 2 days late feeding them when I was away.

I've now treated her with Safer's and know I should check Lana and Lola, the Lamb's Bread ladies but so far am putting it off. Lights go off at 1 p.m. If I'm going to check them, they need to be checked by then.

Maybe I should give up growing altogether. What with the ongoing PM and now, bugs, it's like the gods don't want me to grow my own medicine. :(

What kind of bug is that (some sort of caterpillar?)
I don't know. :hmmmm:

There were a lot and they were moving quickly. Kinda gross, really. If I had to describe them, I'd say they were off white/pale yellow and rectangular in nature.
and how does one get bugs in February in Canada?
I don't know. :hmmmm:
In our house, we get everything. Although, normally we get just get ants and :dude-knocking:, I haven't seen any yet. We have had mice this year; 2 have been captured. But, I've had aphids or thrips in the past. And, voles and chipmunks. :laughtwo: We get spiders, ants, flies and the odd hornet/wasp/moth, usually when the weather is warmer and we're in and out a lot. But, definitely ants, spiders and flies year round. And, sometimes centipedes in the bathroom. Those things creep me out as much as the aphids/thrips do. Can you tell I'm high? :laughtwo: This is probably way too much info. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom