HashGirl Implements A Perpetual Grow

I'm assuming the PM killed Cherise as I've been treating her for PM once a week since October. Obviously, the Cherry Diesel is not resistant to mould.

I have an autoimmune condition that makes my immune system more susceptible to illness. I suspect it might be bronchitis again as I'm still spitting up green mucus. Wouldn't I be sick all year if the house had mould? Although, it wouldn't surprise me if the house did have mould as it was very poorly designed. Felonious and I would love to be able to afford knocking it down and rebuilding but alas, we can't.
I don't know a lot about it. My wife is very conscious of mold in the home. If she see's any on our water filter for example It gets bleached off and I get a talk to on sick house syndrome. She's sensitive. I don't want to sound alarming. Just if you can get a test for mold in the air and it tests positive, then there's a place to start to remediate. Mold gives us lung issues.
Your plants have PM when you keep rh at normal levels. That and being sick gave me these thoughts. Hope I'm wrong.

You may be right about sick all year if mold. I'm not sure. I'd still have a look.

How about an update on Poppy? I haven't reported on her since November 1. :eek:

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS UPDATE

Poppy was uppotted to her final 5-gallon cloth pot on December 3 and flipped to 12/12 lighting on December 17, 2023. She's not in flower quite yet but I'll probably call it tomorrow.

Here are her info and pics:

420 Update Info for November 2 to December 30, 2023.jpg

Despite the length of time since I last reported on Poppy was long, I don't have a lot of photos.

Poppy - Day 74:

Poppy - Day 80:

Poppy - Day 101 (today):

Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.
Hope you’re feeling better HG, it’s funny you named her Poppy. There’s a singer named Poppy that opened for the Smashing Pumpkins 🎃 concert 🎶 I seen last year. CL🍀. :thumb: :theband:

Hope you’re feeling better HG, it’s funny you named her Poppy. There’s a singer named Poppy that opened for the Smashing Pumpkins 🎃 concert 🎶 I seen last year. CL🍀. :thumb: :theband:

I'm seeing the Pumpkins next year as part of Green Day's new tour promoting their newest album, Savior. They also have the Linda, Lindas and Rancid opening for GD. It's a sucky venue (bad acoustics) and I spent far too much but it's going to be the first concert for our 2 nieces who will be 10 and 7 by then. It should be fun.

I'm seeing the Pumpkins next year as part of Green Day's new tour promoting their newest album, Savior. They also have the Linda, Lindas and Rancid opening for GD. It's a sucky venue (bad acoustics) and I spent far too much but it's going to be the first concert for our 2 nieces who will be 10 and 7 by then. It should be fun.
I’m going to see the same tour, my daughter is coming from out of state. It’s gonna be outdoors @ Wrigley Field. I think it’s gonna be awesome. CL🍀

Poppy's looking good!

Poppy is looking lovely 🤞
Smashing Pumpkins and Green Day sounds fantastic!

Thanks. Poppy and the 2 Lamb's Bread ladies are in the veg tent, which I put into 12/12 lighting on December 17 all still look good. The other 2 tents in the study have had way more PM than this one so I'm hoping if I keep them in the veg tent, they'll continue to look good, i.e. not get PM. I haven't started anymore plants so it's not like I need it for the vegging plants.

I don't know a lot about it. My wife is very conscious of mold in the home. If she see's any on our water filter for example It gets bleached off and I get a talk to on sick house syndrome. She's sensitive. I don't want to sound alarming. Just if you can get a test for mold in the air and it tests positive, then there's a place to start to remediate. Mold gives us lung issues.
Your plants have PM when you keep rh at normal levels. That and being sick gave me these thoughts. Hope I'm wrong.

You may be right about sick all year if mold. I'm not sure. I'd still have a look.

Thanks for the thought, Stone. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this house has mould as it's a very poorly designed house. For example, we just have a pail in our bathroom cupboard as no one can access the water pipes under the bathroom because of a very narrow crawlspace. We've had a few plumbers try to no avail so now we just keep a pail under the sink and when it's full, it gets dumped.

Our house is filled with stuff like this and the only way to ensure we get it all would be to knock it down and start over, which we're not going to do since that's way too expensive.

When the plants are finished, Felonious and I have plans to clean out the study / junk room / flowering room and don't worry, plenty of bleach will be used. I'm hoping this will solve the problem but I don't see starting anything new for at least 6 more months when the newly flowering plants are done.

I’m going to see the same tour, my daughter is coming from out of state. It’s gonna be outdoors @ Wrigley Field. I think it’s gonna be awesome. CL🍀

I love Wrigley Field although I've only seem baseball there since Felonious is a Cubs fan. Have you seen any of the Pearl Jam concerts there? Do you like close by? That would be cool.

I'm posting this message on each of my 3 main threads as I don't have time to post it on all of my 420 friend's journals.

Happy New Year.jpg

I hope 2024 brings lots of love, laughter, and good health to you and your families.

And right back at ya, HashGirl👍
I hope you and Felonius have an exceptional 2024!

Thanks. Poppy and the 2 Lamb's Bread ladies are in the veg tent, which I put into 12/12 lighting on December 17 all still look good. The other 2 tents in the study have had way more PM than this one so I'm hoping if I keep them in the veg tent, they'll continue to look good, i.e. not get PM. I haven't started anymore plants so it's not like I need it for the vegging plants.

Thanks for the thought, Stone. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this house has mould as it's a very poorly designed house. For example, we just have a pail in our bathroom cupboard as no one can access the water pipes under the bathroom because of a very narrow crawlspace. We've had a few plumbers try to no avail so now we just keep a pail under the sink and when it's full, it gets dumped.

Our house is filled with stuff like this and the only way to ensure we get it all would be to knock it down and start over, which we're not going to do since that's way too expensive.

When the plants are finished, Felonious and I have plans to clean out the study / junk room / flowering room and don't worry, plenty of bleach will be used. I'm hoping this will solve the problem but I don't see starting anything new for at least 6 more months when the newly flowering plants are done.

I love Wrigley Field although I've only seem baseball there since Felonious is a Cubs fan. Have you seen any of the Pearl Jam concerts there? Do you like close by? That would be cool.
I only seen baseball games there and I live on the Southside. Wrigley is on the Northside and it’s very expensive to live there nowadays. It’s funny because it once was a bad part of the city. Gentrification has made it really nice but it priced out of the range of people that were born there. CL🍀.

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES (GEMMA) UPDATE

Good afternoon.

Both Girl Scout Cookies have been harvested and trimmed. First up is Gemma.

Girl Scout Cookies (Gemma) - Indica-Dominant Photoperiod

Days in Veg - 79 Days
Days in Flower - 73 Days
Harvest Date - December 21, 2023
Final Yield - 60 grams (2.11 oz.)

Gemma - Day 71F:

Trichomes on Day 71F:

Gemma - Day 73F (Harvest Day):

Gemma - Trim Day:

To be continued...

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES (GINA) UPDATE

Girl Scout Cookies (Gina) - Indica-Dominant Photoperiod
Days in Veg - 79 Days
Days in Flower - 80 Days
Harvest Date - December 27, 2023
Final Yield - 43 grams (1.55 oz.)

I last reported on Gina on November 8 so she has more photos than Gemma did.

Gina - Day 33F:

Gina - Day 39F:

Gina - Day 71F:

Look. It's green inside.

Gina - Trichomes on Day 71F:

Gina - Day 80F - Harvest Day:

Gina - Trim Day - Final Yield:

Congrats on harvesting the 2 GSC's, HashGirl!
GSC is my favorite- perfect nighttime smoke, imo

Congrats on the two GSC harvests HG and nice to see a bit of green in there! Have you had a chance to smoke any testers yet?

Thanks, Shed. I don't usually smoke testers since I don't usually get high from smoking.

Congrats on harvesting the 2 GSC's, HashGirl!
GSC is my favorite- perfect nighttime smoke, imo

Thanks, Carcass. I love GSC for smoking, too.

Good job HG!! Since you don't smoke do you just do edibles or tincture? Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️

Hello Scottay. Happy wet Tuesday!

I do smoke. I just don't usually get high from it.

When I first started using cannabis again in 2016, I tried vaping but never got high from it. Then I switched to infusing oil with cannabis and putting the oil into capsules, which was fine for the strains I take medically since I usually only take 2 of them at a time. But, as my use grew so did my tolerance and it got to the point where I was taking 15 size 000 capsules of oil just to get high and I don't know how you are with pill taking but those capsules were huge and 15 is a lot so then I switched to just taking the oil orally by adding what I need to a cup of tea. But the problem with that is that 5 teaspoons of oil = 200 calories, which I think is too high for just oil and tea and then I have to add 2 more teaspoons to the mix for the capsules I take for depression and pain so now, it's a total of 280 calories just for the oil itself. I've been trying to lose weight for a long time and eating 280 calories of just oil isn't helping so now, I'm trying edibles. I mean, I have to eat anyways. So far, all my edibles have been sweet but I'm hoping to try savory at some point.

The smoking that I do is because I love smoking cannabis when I'm high on an edible. I don't know why; I just do.

Back
Top Bottom