HashGirl Implements A Perpetual Grow

*** JACK HERER (JADE) UPDATE ***

The last time I updated you on Jade was on October 7. Since then, she was treated for PM once and was harvested on November 1. I haven't trimmed her yet so those pics will wait until then. In the meantime, here are the photos prior to harvest day:

420 Update for Jade - October 8 to November 1, 2023.jpg

Jade - Day 47F:

Trichomes on Day 47F:

Nice and frosty HashGirl! One day I want to grow a Jack!
The rest of your garden is growing wonderfully!

Hi HashGirl, I was reading and found something on PM I didn't know. There's super forms of it? Anyway, The Rev has some on it at Skunk.

I didn't know that either but I haven't brought in any houseplants lately so I doubt it's that. But, thanks for the info, Stone.

I've been down with a horrible head cold since November 18. Yesterday and today, I finally feel like I'm getting better.

The good news is that despite ignoring my plants for a few days, they all look like they're fine. I kept up with them pretty well. However, I haven't reported on Skyla since October 30 so today's update is all about her. I'm probably only going to post her update as I'm drinking a canna-infused chai latte so posting beyond that probably won't happen. It's the first time I'm getting high in 10 days. Should be a good one. Girl Scout Cookies is the chemovar I'm imbibing today.

*** UPDATE ON SPECIAL SKUNK ***

420 Update on Skyla for October 31 to November 27, 2023.jpg

Skyla - Day 41F:

Skyla - Day 48F:
(The 3 colas with orange pipe cleaner are the colas I tried back-building on.)

I hope you're feeling better soon! That's a long time for a head cold. :(

It turned into a seasonal flu. And, it's mainly the cough that is lingering.

CHERRY DIESEL UPDATE
November 9 to December 8, 2023

Cherise is not looking well these days. She, Gemma and Gina suffered the most during my illness. I haven't checked her trichomes yet but I will do that soon. Cherise was also treated for PM four times during this time period, essentially once a week. Here is her current info and pics:

420 Update for Cherise - November 9 to December 8, 2023.jpg

Cherise - Day 41F:

Cherise - Day 48F:

Cherise - Day 70F:

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES (GEMMA) UPDATE
November 9 to December 8, 2023

Since I last reported on Gemma, she has had 3 colas back built twice, she's been treated for PM once and while she's grown 2 inches taller, she has also shrunk 6 inches in width. Here is her current info and pics:

420 Update for Gemma - November 9 to December 8, 2023.jpg

Gemma - Day 36F:

Gemma - Day 42F:

Gemma - Day 58F:

Trichomes:

Gemma - Day 61F:

JACK HERER (JADE) HARVEST UPDATE

I finally got around to trimming the Jack Herers that I harvested in early November. Here are their info and pics:

Jack Herer (Jade) - Sativa-Dominant Photoperiod
Days in Veg - 81 Days
Days in Flower - 65 Days
Harvest Date - November 1, 2023
Final Yield - 38 grams

Jade - Day 65 (Harvest Day) - Pre-trim:

Post-trim:

Trichomes:

Harvested:

Final Yield:

JACK HERER (JAZZ) UPDATE

Jack Herer (Jade) - Sativa-Dominant Photoperiod
Days in Veg - 85 Days
Days in Flower - 85 Days
Harvest Date - November 4, 2023
Final Yield - 68 grams

Jazz - Day 85F - Pre-Trim:

Jazz - Day 85F - Post-Trim:

Trichomes on Day 85F:

Jazz - Harvested:

Jazz - Trimming Day:

That's it from me today. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks, guys. Sorry I've been scarce. I'm still not sleeping well due to coughing and because I'm tired, the floater in my right eye makes my vision blurry so reading and/or computing is something I haven't been doing a lot of.

I realize I'm way behind on my journals but the current status is that I have 6 plants in flower including the 2 Lamb's Bread girls. I've harvested both Girl Scout Cookies (Gemma and Gina) along with Skyla (Skunk Special). I haven't harvested Cherise (Cherry Diesel) yet for 2 reasons -- no time and I'm not convinced she's worth harvesting as there is no green on her. I even cut open one of the buds to check for green and there wasn't any. She's not sticky but there is a cannabis smell to her.

Hi HG,
It sucks that you are under the weather and so are your plants. I'm hoping for solutions for you. I can imagine the challenge!
Also, we miss you.

Hmmmm, you're sick more than most with respiratory ailments. Your plants have apparent incurable PM grow after grow . I'm going to say I think you might should have the house checked for mold? Some of them make us sick I hear! You might have a roof leak or pipe leaking you don't see that's mucking up things. Have you had a check?

You've been under the weather for a while now so I hope you can lick that in the new year! Congrats on the harvests, and did Cherise get overtaken with PM or was there something else that ate all the green?

I'm assuming the PM killed Cherise as I've been treating her for PM once a week since October. Obviously, the Cherry Diesel is not resistant to mould.

Hmmmm, you're sick more than most with respiratory ailments. Your plants have apparent incurable PM grow after grow . I'm going to say I think you might should have the house checked for mold? Some of them make us sick I hear! You might have a roof leak or pipe leaking you don't see that's mucking up things. Have you had a check?

I have an autoimmune condition that makes my immune system more susceptible to illness. I suspect it might be bronchitis again as I'm still spitting up green mucus. Wouldn't I be sick all year if the house had mould? Although, it wouldn't surprise me if the house did have mould as it was very poorly designed. Felonious and I would love to be able to afford knocking it down and rebuilding but alas, we can't.

How about an update on Poppy? I haven't reported on her since November 1. :eek:

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS UPDATE

Poppy was uppotted to her final 5-gallon cloth pot on December 3 and flipped to 12/12 lighting on December 17, 2023. She's not in flower quite yet but I'll probably call it tomorrow.

Here are her info and pics:

420 Update Info for November 2 to December 30, 2023.jpg

Despite the length of time since I last reported on Poppy was long, I don't have a lot of photos.

Poppy - Day 74:

Poppy - Day 80:

Poppy - Day 101 (today):

Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Back
Top Bottom