HashGirl Implements A Perpetual Grow

*** GIRL SCOUT COOKIES UPDATE ***

Next up is Gemma. She looks pretty good considering the continuous PM. Speaking of PM... I've ordered the potassium bicarbonate from Amazon as Mel did but it's not arriving until November 20 so citric acid will have to do until then.

Gemma, like Cherise, has shrunk in width but basically stayed the same height since the last time I reported on her on October 27. She was also treated once for PM during this time period. Here is her current info and photos:

420 Update for Gemma - October 28 to November 8, 2023.jpg

Gemma - Day 31F:

*** GIRL SCOUT COOKIES UPDATE 2 ***

And, finally for today, we have Gina. She, like her sister is looking pretty good in my opinion. She's stacking nicely. She, unlike her sister has actually increased a little bit in height and but not in width. I apologize for the second set of photos. Poor girl is kind of droopy. And, one of the pics is a tad blurry.

As my grow is winding down, I'm getting better at catching up with my plants but life continues to be busy. I've had stuff to do every day for the past 2 weeks and it's not letting up until Sunday for a brief respite.

Anyhow, here is Gina's current info and photos:

420 Update for Gina - October 28 to November 8, 2023.jpg

Gina - Day 24F:

Gina - Day 31F:

That's it from me today. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Everything lookin nice here! Seems like a decent harvest coming your way!! 😎✌️

*** BLACK JACK F1 FAST UPDATE ***

I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't reported on Bonnie since September 19. 😲 Given this fact, I have A LOT of photos to share with you today.

Bonnie - Day 27F:

Bonnie - Day 32F:

To be continued... (so not to have so many photos in each post)

*** BLACK JACK F1 FAST UPDATE cont'd...***

Bonnie - Day 39F:

Bonnie - Day 52F:

Bonnie's Trichomes - Day 58F:

To be continued...

*** BLACK JACK F1 FAST - HARVEST UPDATE ***

Black Jack F1 Fast - Balanced Photoperiod
Days in Veg - 90 Days
Days in Flower - 59 Days
Harvest Date - October 26, 2023
Final Yield - 47 grams

Bonnie - Day 60 (Harvest Day):

Trichomes on Day 60:

Trimming Day:

*** JACK HERER (JADE) UPDATE ***

The last time I updated you on Jade was on October 7. Since then, she was treated for PM once and was harvested on November 1. I haven't trimmed her yet so those pics will wait until then. In the meantime, here are the photos prior to harvest day:

420 Update for Jade - October 8 to November 1, 2023.jpg

Jade - Day 47F:

Trichomes on Day 47F:

*** BLACK JACK F1 FAST - HARVEST UPDATE ***

Black Jack F1 Fast - Balanced Photoperiod
Days in Veg - 90 Days
Days in Flower - 59 Days
Harvest Date - October 26, 2023
Final Yield - 47 grams

Bonnie - Day 60 (Harvest Day):

Trichomes on Day 60:

Trimming Day:

Congratulations 🍾 on a fantastic grow n harvest HG. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

*** JACK HERER (JAZZ) UPDATE ***

The last time I updated you on Jazz was also on October 7. Since then, she was treated for PM twice and was harvested on November 4. Like Jade, I haven't trimmed her yet so I'll save the harvest photos until then.

420 Update (Jazz) - October 8 to November 4, 2023.jpg

Jazz - Day 54F:

Trichomes on Day 54F:

Jazz - Day 64F:

@Melville Hobbes - I got the potassium bicarbonate. Do I use it the same way I use the citric acid, i.e. 2.5 grams per litre and sprayed on?

@Melville Hobbes - I got the potassium bicarbonate. Do I use it the same way I use the citric acid, i.e. 2.5 grams per litre and sprayed on?
Yes, except I did it by volume and never converted things to metric. It's 1tsp per litre, so probably closer to 7g. If you have Dr Bronner's that would be best as a surfactant, but you can use whatever dishsoap you would usually use.

Yes, except I did it by volume and never converted things to metric. It's 1tsp per litre, so probably closer to 7g. If you have Dr Bronner's that would be best as a surfactant, but you can use whatever dishsoap you would usually use.

I don't use Castille soap (Dr. Bronner's for example) in my citric acid spray. Should I have been?

I don't use Castille soap (Dr. Bronner's for example) in my citric acid spray. Should I have been?
I think Shed's recipe calls for 1 or 2ml of castille soap.
It's there as a surfactant, letting the spray coat the leaf more evenly.

I think Shed's recipe calls for 1 or 2ml of castille soap.
It's there as a surfactant, letting the spray coat the leaf more evenly.
I was using Dawn but I found out that's got petroleum in it, so any other dish soap will do (or castille). I recall it being about 10-12 drops in 500ml of distilled water.

I use yucca powder these days as a surfactant, and a tiny bit goes a long way. Less than 1/16tsp/gallon.

Hi Stunger.

How much diatomaceous earth did you add to your soil mix? In a 5-gallon pot, I added half a cup along with 5 gallons roughly of ProMix.
Hi HG, sorry to be late in replying. I would also guess about half a cup of DE for a 5 gallon pot would be good.

Hi HG, sorry to be late in replying. I would also guess about half a cup of DE for a 5 gallon pot would be good.

No worries. I did end up adding half a cup. It just looked right.

*** KALIS MISTERY UPDATE ***

Good afternoon.

The last time I updated you on Kali was on October 30. Since then she has been flipped to flower and has grown 9 inches taller and 4 inches wider. Here is her current info and pics:

420 Update for Kali - October 31 to November 20, 2023.jpg

Kali - Day 79:

Kali - Day 2F:

To be continued...

*** NBA DIESEL (NATASHA) UPDATE ***

The last time I updated you on Natasha was on October 30. Since then, she's been flipped to flower and has grown 10.5 inches taller and 5 inches wider. I've also tried some supercropping on her. She had a couple of colas that were noticeably taller. Here is her current info and pics:

420 Update for Natasha - October 31 to November 20, 2023.jpg

Natasha - Day 75

Natasha - Day 80:

Supercropped on Day 80:

Natasha - Day 2F:

To be continued...

*** NBA DIESEL (NIA) UPDATE ***

The last time I updated you on Nia was on October 30. Since then, she was flipped to 12/12 lighting on November 4 and went into flower on November 14. She has grown 20.5 inches taller since my last update. Here is her info and pics:

420 Update for Nia - October 31 to November 20, 2023.jpg

Nia - Day 79:

Nia - Day 2F:

That's it from me today. Thanks for following along. Questions, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Back
Top Bottom