Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

I didn’t think it was bad at all, then again I would eat while at the sewage treatment plant next to the building where they load out all the dried “cake”. Once had a guy puke when the truck came in to load up and the smell gets really bad, there I was eating an apple, smiling. :rofl:

None of that compares to back working on the farm and having cow...waste get on your face or in your mouth/nose/eyes. It was a daily occurrence, falls from the rear end height of a cow to a hard surface tends to splatter everywhere so no matter what you were wearing it by the end of the day, at least on your clothes.
Yeh when you open the bag and get a whiff, It's pretty pungent .. I dont really mind, I've smelled worse and as long as it's putting more growth on my plants I'm embracing that odor :rofl:

I mean I think it smells bad but I hold my breath because it seems bad for you haha. I can see it wafting around where I mix it.

This is coming from a guy who knows next to nothing about chemicals or what's in it

@The Phantom my Carolina Reaper is flowering now so I am hopeful to actually get a few peppers off it! First time ever growing one. I have three other smaller ones going that I will likely need to finish in the tent. I know you are into the peps so I thought I'd share my excitement. Can't wait to see how the ladies are doing

Awesome, I hope you get some too. Mine have all really started bushing out and are throwing buds out that I won’t pick this time, the plants have gotten big enough for me to let flower.

Edit:
Just checked on the ladies and I need to do more trimming again, thicc in herre! Starting the water change now and will do some trimming, it’s going to be a late one tonight. Another lesson learned with having “lights on” overnight, you either have to be up late or early to do your water changes, fml 7-7! :rofl:

7D82D03D-2EE2-47B9-96B2-5A917B24B93A.jpeg

You can see the deficient plant.
EA227804-F95D-4DD7-AC97-E6A2E78B57B8.jpeg

7EE17F6C-BFCF-4E8E-85C8-EF411DB94C11.jpeg

83BFE442-2FD0-411F-9C47-BBE97AACAA7B.jpeg

Fine I’ll play along Hunter.
B75F6F51-F9B0-4BA1-B4CA-8A858C498CA4.jpeg

The roots are so weird how they seem to mostly be growing wider and not deeper. I can’t help but think how I transplanted them, with the 2’ coil of roots circling the bottom of the net pot, has something to do with that. The entire bottom of the net pot is one solid chunk of roots.

Readings this morning:
pH 6.2 - rising, I have already started to bring it down
EC 1.41 - falling
Water Level - falling

The timer has been set for 7pm-7am, bring on the flowers.
You do any root trimming?

No regrets! Let em go wild :slide:

iv'e rigged our light with some SS wire in place of the braided cables that come with the mars ratchets and they mount the ratchets to the horizontal corner poles in the roof of the tent. It pulls pretty hard on the bracket but if everything is nice and tight it can gain you another 4 inches at least.

Super crop if needed? Your post stretch now right? You will make it work one way or another. Excited to see some flowers :cheer:

I have a deficiency going on or a bit of an issue to. I always go call mag but this is definitely my weakness. Time for me to reference the chart of plant abuse

This morning’s readings,
pH 5.6 - static
EC 1.99 - falling
Water Level - falling
The ladies will be fed today when I top off, bringing them up to 4.75 gr/gal. Did some heavy defoliating yesterday and need to figure out how to get my lights up higher. They still had some stretch left in them to make it to the bottom of my lights. I’ll grab some photos tonight. The yellowness of the one plant seems to be going away as well.

I believe this coming Sunday will make it the end of week 3 of 12/12. Some would consider this week 1 of flowering since the first two weeks were mostly just the plant stretching.
Yes i know about the some people part having done some reading.. I put my plants in 12/12 yesterday so just wanted a base line idea.. Some people go back to 43 days or more and dont consider a plant ready until buds are wide touching each other blah blah blah.. Thanks for giving me a sort of basic time frame i could use.. Two of my plants are 4 footers and the 3rd is not far behind and my grow looks very similar to your plants right now.. I was getting tired of lugging pots around so decided it was a good time to throw the switch..
BTW love those bud formations forming along the beams and Y branching..So Cool!

Back
Top Bottom