Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

I know all about that lately. Bought 2 grams of Durban Poison live sauce, it’s only 77%, but I take a dab and find myself 3 hours later waist deep in about a dozen different things.
Durban is said to be one of the most potent strains and comes from Africa.. I watched an interview with a Colorado dispensary weed barista who pointed to a jar on the shelf saying it's the strongest weed in the shop..

Durban is said to be one of the most potent strains and comes from Africa.. I watched an interview with a Colorado dispensary weed barista who pointed to a jar on the shelf and said this is his strongest weed in the shop..
Hey question to the group: (having never stepped foot into a dispensary)..
If I walked into a shop, the minimum I want to walk out with is a half OZ and maybe a little dab or oil to F around with on the side.. How much do you think that would run me?

My live sauce for a gram costs me $30-40 for something with 75-85% THC. Not sure about flower prices, I only bring that stuff home when they give me freebies. Haha the vape cartridges I buy run $40-45 for 1 gram and that’s something 80-95% THC. Two good rips and your set to have a great morning.

Edit: forgot to add those are recreational prices.

My live sauce for a gram costs me $30-40 for something with 75-85% THC. Not sure about flower prices, I only bring that stuff home when they give me freebies. Haha the vape cartridges I buy run $40-45 for 1 gram and that’s something 80-95% THC. Two good rips and your set to have a great morning.

Edit: forgot to add those are recreational prices.
OK because I have this last laugh thing going with a guy in my Chicago Bears facebook group who ran out to the nearest dispensary after receiving his stimulus check blowing it all there lol.. I took 5 hundo of my "Free" check investing it in myself , choosing the slower but steadier turtle beats the hare thing.. :rofl: Just wanted to find out what its actually costing him to buy dispensary weed..

Doing dabs of Durban this morning so I ended up potting the 7 cherry cookies clones and 4 of the mother plants.
ADBF85A1-C7F5-4406-8FAC-28089CFF3EFE.jpeg

@The Phantom I really like the bucket system but I have to question the air tight aspect. Today, my wife said "the garage permanently smells like weed." Boy, longest I have played dumb while actually trying to remedy the issue. (The buckets were in n the garage the last couple of days)

I'm way too lazy to jar it if the buckets are causing the issue. I want to just build a little hideaway to relocate the buckets. But if scent can escape how long can buds stay fresh in there?

Tons of variables at this point but that's what I'm working on.

@The Phantom I really like the bucket system but I have to question the air tight aspect. Today, my wife said "the garage permanently smells like weed." Boy, longest I have played dumb while actually trying to remedy the issue. (The buckets were in n the garage the last couple of days)

I'm way too lazy to jar it if the buckets are causing the issue. I want to just build a little hideaway to relocate the buckets. But if scent can escape how long can buds stay fresh in there?

Keep playing dumb and hide some air wick fresheners in there .. fabric softener sheets-crystals also work.. :rofl:

Keep playing dumb and hide some air wick fresheners in there .. fabric softener sheets also work.. :rofl:
Pine scented or Wisconsin cheddar preferably if they have it. Haha
Sounds like you need gaskets of some sort. It’s all plastic to plastic connections between the bucket and lid, right? Or seal them with wax like a fancy bottle of booze. :rofl:

Pine scented or Wisconsin cheddar preferably if they have it. Haha

Sounds like you need gaskets of some sort. It’s all plastic to plastic connections between the bucket and lid, right? Or seal them with wax like a fancy bottle of booze. :rofl:
I was also thinking gaskets if you have that noticeable of an air leak situation.. but you said you were lazy so I went the easy route.. :laugh:

They do have an O ring type gasket, not sure of the quality. I'm going to have to just bring them in and see if they make another room smell.

Problem is, if I burn with flame, I smoke in the garage. Therefore it usually smells like weed. Will need further testing

They do have an O ring type gasket, not sure of the quality. I'm going to have to just bring them in and see if they make another room smell.

Problem is, if I burn with flame, I smoke in the garage. Therefore it usually smells like weed. Will need further testing
Yeh that's like keeping a grungy bong in the room.. its gonna stank up the place if you don't clean it often enough... smoking in the garage is the same thing, the oders build up..

I know paint stores mix up special orders and use gaskets on 5 gal buckets so yeh I think you can hunt them down on line..

Back
Top Bottom