Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

it's the photog dept for sure .. then everyone else just glances and signs off
This is a top notch logo and marketing campaign.. Its totally an eye grabber as far as logo design.. its a shame something like this makes me skeptical.. and like @ bluter said, might be soil spesciffic, in which case I'd just stick with MC and Cal-Mag Extra as my 12/12 flow booster.

Man cannot live on weed alone? what is this strange looking thing ? :rofl:
You are at 4 grams per gal already..Nice.. I have it down in my notes not to surpass 5G's per Gal.
I've gone up to 6.5ish grams per gallon of MC in soil and saw the slightest tip burn. Made for some solid plants but I do know people run into issues getting to high up which is why I stayed at 6.5 the rest of the grow.

I've gone up to 6.5ish grams per gallon of MC in soil and saw the slightest tip burn. Made for some solid plants but I do know people run into issues getting to high up which is why I stayed at 6.5 the rest of the grow.
was suggested to stay at 5 grams for the flowering part of the grow not to go over and since I burned my tips up in week 4 overdoing it with a 7 day schedule plus misting my plants daily with full strength miracle grow ..I'm heading that warning now.. :rofl: But if you feel comfortable at 6.5, stay with that.. mine was just a general warning..

was suggested to stay at 5 grams for the flowering part of the grow not to go over and since I burned my tips up in week 4 overdoing it with a 7 day schedule plus misting my plants daily with full strength miracle grow ..I'm heading that warning now.. :rofl: But if you feel comfortable at 6.5, stay with that.. mine was just a general warning..
I totally agree. I think it varies by plant and I assume medium. I have a different strain going now and one pheno has burned tips at 4 grams late veg where the others are loving it. I just go till I see a little burn and either level off for good or try later if there is a lot of grow time left.

I totally agree. I think it varies by plant and I assume medium. I have a different strain going now and one pheno has burned tips at 4 grams late veg where the others are loving it. I just go till I see a little burn and either level off for good or try later if there is a lot of grow time left.
great tip.. But the thing also with soil is you may see a slight burn, then the next day the burn gets a little larger because at this point you are flirting with a little nitrogen poisoning. As this is my first grow stupid me didn't use a control subject but nailed all 3 plants with the same formula lol.. I went through a week where i just flushed them and they recovered nicely. I saw them growing like wild fire and couldn't resist filling up a spray bottle and hitting em with a litlle extra thinking I was ahead of the game :rofl: so now when i play around with nutes, I tend to play it safer and build up to it or find a comfortable level. I def want to be at 5 grams per gallon heading into flowering phase juicing em up to their limit lol..

Yeah it seems safe for grows until you get past 4 gr/gal, then you have to play it by ear for each plant/strain. I’m just trying to ease myself into it right now but I bet by Friday I’ll either be giving them at least 0.5 gr/gal more and/or a taste their Bud Explosion supplement that I bought before I realized with their new formula you don’t really need it.

Got done bush wracking.
4372FDFF-D3A9-42A6-946E-7579990D208B.jpeg

Moist green leaves lol just the smell of plant, still. 1 plant has just started to set buds, the other 3 are close. I‘all take pictures in the morning, see how they are starting to handle all of this stress.

Before I forget,
pH 5.8
EC 1.80
Gotcha, some times I'll rub the stems early on for a bit of a teaser. You mentioned flavor being a key aspect for your stain selection, I'm a sucker for the stank haha

I would say if it had a smell, it would smell like a peppermint patty. I schneefed some of the branches and buds on the stuff I trimmed off and some of the live plants. All smelled like peppermint.
Nice! I'm getting a bit of that on the Jack Herer plants. I'm hoping for slightly less smell come flower this run though. Less splaining to do for me.

I would say if it had a smell, it would smell like a peppermint patty. I schneefed some of the branches and buds on the stuff I trimmed off and some of the live plants. All smelled like peppermint.
spent yesterday making tomato cages using square dowel stock drilling holes every 6 inches threading them up with some nice thick yarn.. They all gave me some stank, and think they do it when they are pissed... They don't like to be touched for sure.. The aroma is like hot piss and pine, earthy.... :rofl:

I forgot to mention I cleaned up and watered the nursery tonight and took a look at the clones roots. They haven’t filled the solo cups yet but they are close.
7293E563-55A8-4D9D-87C1-7FDF85EFBAD7.jpeg

AABEECCC-7420-46C4-A205-88727DF2325B.jpeg

70401CA4-C1B5-4E56-8600-A034ACE3AC9A.jpeg
Cool man..Those clones all look nice in their various stages. My 4 clones are looking similar to yurs.. a couple low ground huggers and a couple tall ones.. I'm gonna start hydro on a couple at the end of this week after juicing em up on 2 grams of MC.

I had to leave to the field in a hurry today and wasn’t able to check in on the girls before leaving for a pic.

I checked the readings just now that I got back.
pH 5.8 - static
EC 1.80 - static
Water Level - falling, down 5+ gallons since the wc.

a couple low ground huggers and a couple tall ones
The red cups on the right are the clones and the black and square pots on the left are future mothers I’ve been sprouting from seed every time I find myself bored lately. Almost everyone is at 2 gr/gal in that pic except a few of the little ones are 0.5-1.5 gr/gal.

I had to leave to the field in a hurry today and wasn’t able to check in on the girls before leaving for a pic.

I checked the readings just now that I got back.
pH 5.8 - static
EC 1.80 - static
Water Level - falling, down 5+ gallons since the wc.

The red cups on the right are the clones and the black and square pots on the left are future mothers I’ve been sprouting from seed every time I find myself bored lately. Almost everyone is at 2 gr/gal in that pic except a few of the little ones are 0.5-1.5 gr/gal.
yeh, I've been bored also but for me trying my hand at cloning turned into a blessing that really got me recharged ... I'm so new at this stuff that it gets me excited when I'm able to pull it off .. I had an old goldfish bowl I was using as a cloning chamber and all that did was keep in way too much humidity.. the plants curled and twisted into weird mutant shapes looking like they were hit with gamma rays lol. From then on I just kept it simple dipping them into hormone power and planting directly into the cups.. They looked a little wilted for about 3-4 hours and then were standing up tall showing zero stress.. But the blessing was that I had lost 3-4 plants in germination so was able to replace the loss with clones and start a perpetual grow.. and that is awesome in my mind..

Back
Top Bottom