Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

I gotcha. I ordered the GeoFlora as well. Couldnt say no to the sample pack and they seem to be awesome nutes. I like the two different ones. One for veg and one for flower. Flowering def needs less nitrogen so i Like that about having the flowering nute. General Hydroponics did this years ago with their maxi bloom and the have a veg one as well. It just never really took off for some reason. Ive had good results with the Maxi bloom. Its the same concept. Just one powder to mix. Now, should I use MC or GeoFlora for my DWC lol?

I gotcha. I ordered the GeoFlora as well. Couldnt say no to the sample pack and they seem to be awesome nutes. I like the two different ones. One for veg and one for flower. Flowering def needs less nitrogen so i Like that about having the flowering nute. General Hydroponics did this years ago with their maxi bloom and the have a veg one as well. It just never really took off for some reason. Ive had good results with the Maxi bloom. Its the same concept. Just one powder to mix. Now, should I use MC or GeoFlora for my DWC lol?
Emilya and Mr. Krip are both doing Geoflora grows so sounds like this stuff is pretty popular.. Me, I just think the logo is super cool and want a Geoflora T-shirt... :laugh:

Now, should I use MC or GeoFlora for my DWC lol?
:rofl: It would be nice if you could! I’m like you and couldn’t pass up something free (minus shipping) to try out. It also nice that the samples they send can get you through an entire grow without running out and needing to buy more. I definitely want to see what it can do.

Emilya and Mr. Krip are both doing Geoflora grows so sounds like this stuff is pretty popular.
I’m following Krip’s journal and peaking in at Ems. I’d say that both are the guinea pigs around here everyone is watching to see how they turn out. I’ve noticed a lot of people picking up the free samples posting in those journals, most like me are waiting on their current grows to finish to try them out.

:rofl: It would be nice if you could! I’m like you and couldn’t pass up something free (minus shipping) to try out. It also nice that the samples they send can get you through an entire grow without running out and needing to buy more. I definitely want to see what it can do.

I’m following Krip’s journal and peaking in at Ems. I’d say that both are the guinea pigs around here everyone is watching to see how they turn out. I’ve noticed a lot of people picking up the free samples posting in those journals, most like me are waiting on their current grows to finish to try them out.
lol me too.. I just had a large bag of MegaCrop arrive in 4 days of ordering it from Cali... so finishing my veg with it. I get to start my week 7 with no delays.. should be flipping at the end of this month.. Clones are looking good and should be able to start a hydro bucket at the end of this week priming plants with 2 grams per gal to give them a taste. I've been eyeing Geoflora for a couple months now but havnt been able to pull the trigger yet, but like you said watching the guinea pig grows might prod me lol..

The thing with me is that my brain wants a no fail system, and want to find one that works for me. I have the veg part down and now am wanting an additive in that system to maximize THC, Resin, Terp's.. I was looking at Cal-Mag Extra and Fox Farms Tiger Bloom as suplimental additives in quart size containers as a booster for finishing off my plants. That's why I am interested in Geoflora's part2 Flowering, It could be a possible candidate for the 12/12 part of my system. Also the thing i have nightmares about is raising some kick ass looking plants spending all this time on them and would end up with some weak azz ditch weed to smoke.

Wow! So bad ass! Lots of great seeds. Glad everything was good with them. I have to get my seed inventory back up as well. Plants look great! Have you switched to the GeoFlora yet?
Its such a great feeling when everything in your world is working out one way or another..call it Karma or whatever you want.. but I am really overjoyed for your success and bounty and what growing has brought you ..and thanks for sharing all this with us!

I know what you mean about the work involved. It shows in how well you are doing too. I agree with AS though, I'm super happy to see you collecting some grade A seeds and have such a well built system to take them to their potential. It will be next level when you get into your concentrates, I know that! I'm just enjoying riding along :rollit:

Water change and valves installed tonight.

80 gallons changed, dosed at 4.0 grams per gallon of MC, plus Hydroguard and Z7.
Readings an hour after the water change,
pH 5.6
EC 1.83

2F89E8FC-D9D3-4109-90B8-CDA5E560907C.jpeg

Oh and my ghost pepper plant I cloned, transplanted, and then stalled out for 2 months has finally started to put on leaves and grow. Up until a week ago it was just a single leaf.
517C42B8-FD47-4059-9CC3-FF35FC12D182.jpeg

Water change and valves installed tonight.

80 gallons changed, dosed at 4.0 grams per gallon of MC, plus Hydroguard and Z7.
Readings an hour after the water change,
pH 5.6
EC 1.83

2F89E8FC-D9D3-4109-90B8-CDA5E560907C.jpeg

Oh and my ghost pepper plant I cloned, transplanted, and then stalled out for 2 months has finally started to put on leaves and grow. Up until a week ago it was just a single leaf.
517C42B8-FD47-4059-9CC3-FF35FC12D182.jpeg
Man cannot live on weed alone? what is this strange looking thing ? :rofl:
You are at 4 grams per gal already..Nice.. I have it down in my notes not to surpass 5G's per Gal.

Now, should I use MC or GeoFlora for my DWC lol?

better make sure geoflora is hydro specific. so far i've only seen it in context with soil or amended soil grows.

What makes me a little apprehensive about investing in Geoflora is this photo showing the bag sitting next to these pissed out depleted looking Nasturtiums...

that part is funny ... took me a moment ...
not so sure they vetted all the advertising lol.

i'm sure the stuff is good. it has to justify the ask price, and they are not afraid to do the sponsored grow. that's a lot of eyes if it doesn't do well. not many nute companies sponsor, they tend to avoid it.

What makes me a little apprehensive about investing in Geoflora is this photo showing the bag sitting next to these pissed out depleted looking Nasturtiums... My moms Nasturtiums look like this in late fall and she doesn't use amendments or soil enhancement of any kind.. IDK, Maybe its just a bad stock advertising photo but its not showing the product in its best light and surly not selling me on the product yet. A healthy plant should have a minty green look to the leaves.. I feel like I dont want to be scammed.. and like I said, these Nasturtiums aint looking all that hot..

Geoflora.jpg
Healthy looking plant.
Nasturt.jpg
I'll have to show Mom the photo and ask her what she thinks.. will get back to you with her assessment

Mom says combination of factors. Sun may be too hot- too much direct sunlight, is kind of a shade lover, along with over watering or Nutes too strong for it since everything else in the box looks fine.

that part is funny ... took me a moment ...
not so sure they vetted all the advertising lol.

i'm sure the stuff is good. it has to justify the ask price, and they are not afraid to do the sponsored grow. that's a lot of eyes if doesn't do well. not many nute companies sponsor, they tend to avoid it.
was definately a head scratcher for me and thought the same thing about Adv. dept. not vetting photo's or some lame photogropher not having a clue?

was definately a head scratcher for me and thought the same thing about Adv. dept. not vetting photo's or some lame photogropher not having a clue?

it's the photog dept for sure .. then everyone else just glances and signs off

Back
Top Bottom