Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

All is good, girls still have a little stretch left in them. You can hardly tell I did any trimming.
4FDDF328-97A7-4C3F-8816-FB40B0D9226F.jpeg

Yeah one has a deficiency, a lot of yellow new growth but after upping the MC it has started to go away.

what's your g/gal ?

It smells a bit like a cat pissed in my grow room now. Not very strong but I get a hint of it now when I sniff the exhaust.

just the beginning. they get pissy when you bat them around and move stuff to feed etc. some are way more pouty than others. i kinda tend to piss those ones off on purpose ..

wait ... are we still talking plants lol ... :p

what's your g/gal ?

just the beginning. they get pissy when you bat them around and move stuff to feed etc. some are way more pouty than others. i kinda tend to piss those ones off on purpose ..

wait ... are we still talking plants lol ... :p
Mine do that all the time now.. especially when i have my hands in there tying them down to cage framing..

what's your g/gal ?
I want to say 4.5 gr/gal, I just increased it last night. The lights just came on and the one is starting to get a little more green, not as much as I had hoped. I need to do a water change but work is still calling my name tonight. I’m taking the next two days off so I’ll do it tomorrow. Hopefully that will help too.

Hey @The Phantom is your MC white with no little white balls or do you have those? I finally opened up my new bag and looks like I had an old recipe last time I guess. This stuff looks better without the round balls I think

Hey @The Phantom is your MC white with no little white balls or do you have those? I finally opened up my new bag and looks like I had an old recipe last time I guess. This stuff looks better without the round balls I think
I just got a new bag shipped to me directly from Greenleaf in Calli It's white, granular and very smelly.. I sprung for the large bag because they were all out of the small one..$24.00 got it in 3 days UPS was amazed.. They sell a 2 part formula now..I like things easy so i went with the single bag 9-6-17 formula..

Yeah no white balls, all powder. I’ll do a water change tonight and see if that will help, it’s just the one plant. They have all been eating (pH and drinking close to 5 gallons a day now.

I finally emptied my big bag out and vacuum sealed half of what I have left since it’s now a little more humid it has been clumping up a bit.

I didn’t think it was bad at all, then again I would eat while at the sewage treatment plant next to the building where they load out all the dried “cake”. Once had a guy puke when the truck came in to load up and the smell gets really bad, there I was eating an apple, smiling. :rofl:

None of that compares to back working on the farm and having cow...waste get on your face or in your mouth/nose/eyes. It was a daily occurrence, falls from the rear end height of a cow to a hard surface tends to splatter everywhere so no matter what you were wearing it by the end of the day, at least on your clothes.

Back
Top Bottom