Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Yeah looks nice qaza welcome to team Australia mate.

Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen B...

Lol should of sang to qaza . With arms wide open . Under the sun light welcome to this place il show you everything

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen B...

Lol should of sang to qaza . With arms wide open . Under the sun light welcome to this place il show you everything

No sun today photos cold 12c

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Yeah we'll use the grant to buy an electric blanket hahaha
Bloody cold here too mate

This winter I've gone through more wood than any other... Hasn't been out in almost 3 months...sun couple weeks ago was just a tease. Good tease though,got the garden turned over and mulched..

Yep gotta take those sunny days and use em cause you know it's gonna rain for another 2 weeks ay

Thanks Guys girls I have been following in the background enjoying the good banter and photo's :thumb:

My reason for starting was due to talking one day to a mate about all the bloody pills we take, he told me how he had cut down on the normal painkillers using MJ in Vape liquid gave me some to try and it worked very nicely...but the price!

Yeah new to all of this and like many before me started out all wrong, 1st mistake buying tent kit setup on impulse with all the wrong gear jumping into the deep end before I was ready loosing two expensive and hard to obtain seeds in the process, I am still waiting for two resends of Auto's.The thing I can't figure out packages from EU and China are delivered weekly to my place without any problem but a letter is stopped???

I Have just purchased the Ryan Riley Bible from the great Nebular website link, just wish I had all this info before I started! life would have been so much easier, I feel quite stupid really starting growing at age 75. but thought why not and "Grow your Own" its cheaper and safer to obtain.

I know they are only weeds you can't kill them so the experts say (bullshit) at this time I have a White Widow fem in 6 weeks of growth very green and healthy but short stem 4cm and very bushy in week 5 the large fan leaves covered the whole plant stopping light getting though to the new shoots, so I removed them growth slowed a couple of days but now taking off reason she is short I suspect I had light too low and I topped her too early. The low growth I guess will make good clones (best way to describe her is mini SOG).

Apart from the frustrations I have experienced, I also think it has got my brain back into action just watching these ladies grow watering before bedtime and after they wake up is great as is making up their feed...hell its almost like looking after baby again...go figure. I will buy myself a larger tent will be able to use this small 80x80x100 for cloning or drying.

All in all I am now enjoying my new hobby will be even better once I sort out these teething problems, must learn how to post a photo though.
qaza

Good day to you qaza. :hug: :love: I was strolling through the conversation - and may I say, you guys have the most wicked senses of humor ever :rofl: - and stumbled onto this delightful read. You are the quintessential new member here, and it just warms my heart that at your age you became inspired to take matters into your own hands and control your own healthcare by growing your own.

There are a couple links in my signature that I'd like to encourage you to follow. One is my study hall, where we're attempting to refine formulations for cannabis oils we can properly administer as medication and to understand just exactly what this marvelous plant is doing in our bodies, and the other is the dosing and delivery systems thread. You're going to be using cannabis medicinally, so you might as well give some thought to getting the maximum benefits from your harvest. There are some surprising pointers about using cannabinoid therapies that you'll be interested in, and that's where we explore those matters.

I was particularly drawn to your description of raising the plants as though you'd been given the charge of actual children. This sentiment is mirrored in a most every garden on this site. There's something very special about the plants we grow and the way they grab hold of our heartstrings. I swear, mine talk to me sometimes. Who among us hasn't been called by one of the girls to discover some critical matter we overlooked that would have been tragic had we not checked at the moment we felt drawn?

It's good to see you've fallen in with a great bunch of lads. Have fun wandering the site, and don't hesitate to ask for help. You couldn't find friendlier virtual neighbors anywhere else. I look forward to getting to know you better. Watch how quickly these guys have you up to speed. The learning curve here runs at rocket speed. :laughtwo:

Good day to you photos. I've been something of a stranger here lately, haven't I? Always good company when I do stop though. Good day to all of you too guys. :ciao: Well, I'm off to get the qi gong sessions in. I missed them yesterday and the body's letting me know that. That it didn't appreciate that's oversight. The 8 brocades will make short work of the stiffness. Falling asleep cross-legged on the mat last night for almost an hour was a new one for me and certainly didn't help matters. Lol! Maybe a nap is called for this afternoon to catch up. :battingeyelashes:

Have a wonderful day now. :love: :hug: :love:

Hi sue thankyou so much for the post to qazar you sum up exactly how I feel sweet, falling asleep cross legged haha I just woke up from passing out phone in hand 420 Mag strolling in my armchair, suppose it means we've got great meds Hahahahaha sorry no update yet and all the girls are flowering like crazy too but my camera is on the skip, I'll be sorting it hopefully today so pop back in tommorow and if I haven't passed out again and your not asleep then we'll have an update and a blaze!

Hahahahh photos I've done that twice this week past out with phone in hand . Thanks sue for coming and taking qaza by the hand and showing help . Plus u know the mj oil witch qaza is into

G'day SweetSue, many thanks for your nice comments Re: my post. I guess you read me kind of right I love our Planet and all life the dwells here, other than those with hate and evil in their hearts. I will have a look at the links you have suggested for sure..thank you.

Hi photos, how's your day bit of sun poking through the clouds 17.5 so not too bad, wont be long before heat starts.

Had interesting morning trying to take photo of Drop Bear in tree behind fence, don't see them often here I guess he didn't like me and started hiding from me so no picture yet.

Just had a real good look at baby and like what I see, plenty of branches! pity she's so short will be a pain to water I'm going to make a watering ring to lay on the coco with a feeder tube outside pot it should work ok.

Yeah you can connect it to a hose with cut in half 2ltr coke bottle on the end for a funnell or a proper funnel haha I do it to some of my girls,water with hose attached to funnel that is, the feeder ring would be a great addition.

Mate my weather has been terrible slot of cold drizzly days, need the rain though I water everything with rainwater only, hey brings me to the question do you use rain or tap water?

For anyone wanting to use rainwater that doesn't currently have a tank here's an idea.

Look around your house, property, flat, shed's any buidings there they likely all have gutters now get one of the down drainpipes and put it in a clean 100 litre wheelie bin hahaha or another bin of whatever size you have or can get, I'm in Australia and we all have one of these bin's.

Yeah so then when it rains whether you need to water your plants or not take the water from the bin and water them or store it, leaving the bin empty so it can refill with asmuch as possible.

My whole grow on here all these plants is watered from my 100 litre wheelie bin.

I have another 100ltr wheelie bin for storage and rigged up with airpump and airstones for brewing tea's.

I love my rainwater and it was the last and 1 thing that I did to my grow that I feel just dialled it to the Max.

When using tap water I wasn't getting brix readings at 21 and 20 ! My plants weren't this healthy and it's the only thing I've changed.

My mate heath used to always say that your harvest can only be as good as your limitng factor.

My temps check, humidity check, soil check, lighting check etcetc I really didn't believe rainwater could be so good, tap water is loaded with crap and even using tap water leaving it out overnight will get rid of some of the chlorine etc it won't get rid of all and plus I was using the same bin to fill with tap water to leave out overnight so more hassle for shitter water hahaha.

Anyway I love rainwater! Haha I'm blazed

Tank died a month back, I agree rw the best got ro on tap here

Sent from my ZTE T84 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I agree photo rain water the best, my tank busted a month ago during the storms. Have RO on tap so use that good water.
Re: watering ring
All done works great no more kneeling and bending to water, why has it taken so long to think this up.

tried to post two pic's sent to 420 taptalk???

420-magazine-mobile1121374366.jpg

420-magazine-mobile827702620.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1771824428.jpg

420-magazine-mobile414639246.jpg

got lost in the clouds!

Thats awesome mate, plants look good and nice setup , one thing I should have added is if using rainwater or ro water and you water in nutes to feed e.g. a and b ,then you will need Cal mag

Back
Top Bottom