Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

mornin duggs 2.41 am i just finished army sliding through the undercarriage of my canopy cleaning house,the leaftucking leaves behind dead leaves i clear them out , move any budding shoots that are in less than ideal places into the light etc , pretty happy with them all , just stacking nug and stinking hard ,camera lens isnt functioning now aarrrgh , will get onto it asap , was very keen to ups
date tonight after my epic week long camera charger search , i find it in the stupidest place then camera doea
snt work ,id crack the shits but this buster im hitting is too good my grows are cranking bahhh f the camera !

Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen B...

I hope u had camo face paint on when you where leaf tucking or the goat will come bucking

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Hahaha yeah old Billy goats layed out munched too many leaves

Wats been going on big fella

Well my bloody camera isnt working all the decent pics on here from me are all taken with the new camera all the shittier pics are my phone camera, ive got to update this grow, the platinum huckleberry cookies community grow and the strain creation so gotta take a lot of photos of a lot of plants and no way I'm doing it half assed with this phone ,apart from that alls good bro

Have u been looking for a new cam or can u get that one fixed

To be honest ive been pumping cones then turning the camera on and off and my approach doesn't seem to be working

Does it have its own batteries or do u put batteries in it ? If it has it own battery might not be holding charge . Ring camera house and get a new battery

Got it's own battery something wrong with the lense

Take the camera in to the shop to get fixed , just take the memory card out lol

Hahahaha true ay, imagine leaving it in there hahaha be like finding batman's phone with all his batcave pictures.

Hahahhahah if I was the person behind the counter I would be hitting u up for a oz

Yep for sure and a free one at that.. :rofl: and if you left the memory card in, I'd say you'd be willing to pay it :rofl:

Give photos the wink when he picks it up .

Wink wink[/QUOTE hey Photos , cheers brotha!

Top of the day to ya qaza, post #8, i gotcha , just wanted to offer up a big warm welcome to the "mag'. You have stumbled(?) upon a pretty cool place here at 420 mag. This is Aussie corner around these parts. The growers around the mag have a lot to offer in the form of grow advise and all, but the real beauty of our group is, as people they are even better. Full, of genuineness and integrity. They will offer up any help you may need with your grow or just be good listeners. We only ask two things of newbies and that's to leave your ego at the door and smile when you enter our journals , if you do these things you will always be met with open arms and enthusiasm. May i suggest doing some reading of some of the DBHBB journals and Doc Bud has three or four on the go right now that are all good reading. Anyhow enjoy your stay qaza, and welcome to 420 Mag.:welcome::bravo::circle-of-love:

Yep welcome qaza, I'll be updating very soon hopefully so stick around, ever need any advice let us know!

Wink wink[/QUOTE hey Photos , cheers brotha!

Top of the day to ya qaza, post #8, i gotcha , just wanted to offer up a big warm welcome to the "mag'. You have stumbled(?) upon a pretty cool place here at 420 mag. This is Aussie corner around these parts. The growers around the mag have a lot to offer in the form of grow advise and all, but the real beauty of our group is, as people they are even better. Full, of genuineness and integrity. They will offer up any help you may need with your grow or just be good listeners. We only ask two things of newbies and that's to leave your ego at the door and smile when you enter our journals , if you do these things you will always be met with open arms and enthusiasm. May i suggest doing some reading of some of the DBHBB journals and Doc Bud has three or four on the go right now that are all good reading. Anyhow enjoy your stay qaza, and welcome to 420 Mag.:welcome::bravo::circle-of-love:

Anything hi brix or pure organic always grabs my attention good call on any one who is new to leave there ego at the door .we are here to help not put ppl down

Thanks Guys girls I have been following in the background enjoying the good banter and photo's :thumb:

My reason for starting was due to talking one day to a mate about all the bloody pills we take, he told me how he had cut down on the normal painkillers using MJ in Vape liquid gave me some to try and it worked very nicely...but the price!

Yeah new to all of this and like many before me started out all wrong, 1st mistake buying tent kit setup on impulse with all the wrong gear jumping into the deep end before I was ready loosing two expensive and hard to obtain seeds in the process, I am still waiting for two resends of Auto's.The thing I can't figure out packages from EU and China are delivered weekly to my place without any problem but a letter is stopped???

I Have just purchased the Ryan Riley Bible from the great Nebular website link, just wish I had all this info before I started! life would have been so much easier, I feel quite stupid really starting growing at age 75. but thought why not and "Grow your Own" its cheaper and safer to obtain.

I know they are only weeds you can't kill them so the experts say (bullshit) at this time I have a White Widow fem in 6 weeks of growth very green and healthy but short stem 4cm and very bushy in week 5 the large fan leaves covered the whole plant stopping light getting though to the new shoots, so I removed them growth slowed a couple of days but now taking off reason she is short I suspect I had light too low and I topped her too early. The low growth I guess will make good clones (best way to describe her is mini SOG).

Apart from the frustrations I have experienced, I also think it has got my brain back into action just watching these ladies grow watering before bedtime and after they wake up is great as is making up their feed...hell its almost like looking after baby again...go figure. I will buy myself a larger tent will be able to use this small 80x80x100 for cloning or drying.

All in all I am now enjoying my new hobby will be even better once I sort out these teething problems, must learn how to post a photo though.
qaza

Back
Top Bottom