Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

:)

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

I've got a few gold stories like that but would take few pages to tell

Sent from balls deep in buds

:rofl: :rofl:

I took this blonde belter out to wine and dine her. (this was many years ago, in case my missus is lurking here... paranoia) As we get to the venue, there is a boom gate and a recorded voice telling me to push the button for a ticket. This hot little number says: "That must be the most boring job in the world. Just sitting there and saying the same thing over and over again." Of course, I burst out laughing thinking she must be joking. Not so much. Chick was dead serious. Right there and then, I knew I was getting lucky. :)

I was taking this girl out and had to stop for gas and she says she doesn't understand how premium gas is more expensive than regular because whether she puts $10 of regular or premium in the tank, it still costs $10! :thedoubletake:

I actually had to explain to her that she was getting less gas for her $10 of premium! :rofl:

hahahahaha.

my missus saw a pair of air jordans ans thought they were toyota shoes .

i said no that guy there hes jordan she said who is jordan i said a basketball player ,she says well it looks like he drives a toyota

Omg you guys you cracked me up so hard. Hahahha. The funniest thing i could tell perhaps that as there was hovercraft shown on tv my wife tought that there must be some kind of wheels beneath them. I cracked so hard she was mad. And then I had to explain how it actually functions. She was still confused but i think she kinda got it...i hope.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Omg you guys you cracked me up so hard. Hahahha. The funniest thing i could tell perhaps that as there was hovercraft shown on tv my wife tought that there must be some kind of wheels beneath them. I cracked so hard she was mad. And then I had to explain how it actually functions. She was still confused but i think she kinda got it...i hope.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mond...that's too much ....crack me up brotha!:rofl:

Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen B...

Lol 2 yrs ago at Xmas time missus wanna to go to the shoe shop so of she went . 20 mins later I went to see her . She had a confused look on her face . I said what's wrong she looked at the display shoe rack and said I really like that shoe but there's only one . Is like oh if you want the right hand shoe you have to go to the other side of the shopping centre to the right side shoe shop she said what really I was like no they keep the other shoe in a box out back u idiot

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen B...

Lol 2 yrs ago at Xmas time missus wanna to go to the shoe shop so of she went . 20 mins later I went to see her . She had a confused look on her face . I said what's wrong she looked at the display shoe rack and said I really like that shoe but there's only one . Is like oh if you want the right hand shoe you have to go to the other side of the shopping centre to the right hand shoe shop she said what really I was like no they keep the other shoe in a box out back u idiot

Hey "7" , this is exactly why i love ya brotha....i'm pissin bud! :high-five::bravo:
Hey , BTW, where can i find the vid of Ripley...i never did check that out. Oh , and i'm not done tryin to get one of those lil ones yet neither. 8 G's though, FFS's. I would love to make friends with one, what a hoot it'd be . My mom , had a few Budgies when she was here and i tell people how she trained them to talk ...they would be , ya, ya, ya,..sure. Get this bud...i'm NOT exaggerating this one bit, OK. One night , i went over to just chill with my mom for a while....i said , "so lets hear Joey talk". She just said , "he will, when he's ready". A few minutes passed, nothin, not a peep out of him. So, mom gets up and goes to the bathroom....she's gone prolly 3-4 minutes.....Joey started to ramble and ramble sayin all kinds of funny things. That's not the part i thought was outrageous...this little ef'n bird SOUNDED just like my mother. I mean her tone , delivery , you name it pal...no guff "7"...it was mind blowing...ya had to hear it...just incredible. When my mom came back Joey kept talking away...sayin shit..what a hoot. Mom said she trained him by sitting in front of him, with her face really close to the cage..and just repeated phrases, over and over, soon joey could talk up a storm. never woulda believed it. Mom had a way with birds. I've always wanted one too, but not a budgy, more like a Macaw!:Namaste: :goodluck:....Hey , have a great night "7" and the rest of you down under brothas of mine.:thumb::circle-of-love:

sent from my DeLOrean...in the future! :love:

Hey duggs u can get a hahns macaw they about a 1g and are smaller but just the same playful personality

Maybe cheaper where u are

Maybe cheaper where u are

Hey bud, ...ya i doubt it!...everything these days is big bucks. Plus, i wouldn't know how to choose the right one , ya know.....i want one when she's really small and young, so it will bond properly . A G eh...i'l have to check it out. thanks bud, what about the vid of Ripley, where can i find it? Cheers .

420 took the post down . Il put another one up tonight

i had awonderfull cockatiel that i trained to talk and he would also do what hes told like a dog best luttle dude ever , im definately going to get another bird .

Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen B...

I hope to see a lil bird in the next grow photos

Just don't get a galah, those things are mean...

Had one as a kid . Use to chase me around to bite me prick of a bird

yep, there the ones :rofl:

hahahahaha galah it is sounds like i could kick back with my cockatiel have a joint and watch it chasing the kids

Back
Top Bottom