Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Very nice! well thank you :Namaste: I reckon you would get a high working those girls

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Thank you qaza ,yeah I get plenty of finger hash after having to work them all leaf tuck tie get rid of dead leaves etc, I'm very carefull with my "plant touching hand" so I always use the same thumb and forefinger to move any leaves anything to do with the plant material so after I get easy enough sticky finger hash to make buttons and top off about 5 cones with a big button each hahaha it's the plants instant reward scheme for doing what needs to be done, the best things in life are free haha

I don't know about free! cost me plenty so far. Just checked tracking for 3 little beans, In Transit Melbourne 10/08 to me that says bye bye

Might get them really soon mate can you pm yet do you need 50 posts to pm like you need 50 posts to vote in the plant of the month competition? Anybody?

Pm me if you can qaza brother

Might get them really soon mate can you pm yet do you need 50 posts to pm like you need 50 posts to vote in the plant of the month competition? Anybody?

Pm me if you can qaza brother

Not yet need 50 posts so I'd better get posting...and Nah! 18 days in Melbourne don't know if I should take up AP or let it go, I should get re-send.
Was going order "Carnival" from Herbies think I wait for a while, I guess the Q boys know the season is upon us. The way I see it its annoying and loss for us, but also good to know that they doing what we are paying them for to keep us safe.

One of the most beautiful things I've seen. :bravo:

RSCN0715.JPG

Good Luck on the plant of the month photos!! You've got my vote!

Legend thanks drazel! Think you need 50 posts to make it count brother but thanks!

Wow mate 25 posts since 2014 true legend of the shadows and you post for me, truelly thankfull for that drazel, seriously thankyou

Wow! Good morning Drazel...new member it says , but you've been around a while. Oh well, i still wanna offer up a big warm welcome to the "mag". You have been in the shadows for a while now so you know how special this place really is. All the growers here will offer any advise they have to help you get thru a difficult grow. They are all very experienced growers and they posess a lot of integrity and genuineness as people, you will see. Please put your EGO in your pocket and enter our journals with a smile and good attitude...if you do these things you will be met with a smile and enthusiasm! Enjoy your stay here at 420 Mag . Cheers to ya! Drazel...and get out and post away...get that 50 in bud! Welcome to our journals....:welcome::Namaste:

Wow mate 25 posts since 2014 true legend of the shadows and you post for me, truelly thankfull for that drazel, seriously thankyou

Morning Photos...wow my brotha that Star of Bethlehem is amazing ...looks like something i woulda grown....:) I just love it's profile...what an excellent job you did with her! :bravo::Namaste:

Thankyou brother she's a good girl for me!

You're going to give him a heart attack saying stuff like that qaza. Ya better go make 14 more posts before the end of the month...

You're going to give him a heart attack saying stuff like that qaza. Ya better go make 14 more posts before the end of the month...

13 now, thanks mate. I have looked at plenty of pic's on 420 there are plenty great one's none in my opinion are better than his Star of Bethlehem.

A few of the leaves are showing loss of colour this morning, so added extra Ni to its feed, other than that she seems to be going ok...I think.

Back
Top Bottom