Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Thanks weaselcracker and qaza I'm on the edge of my seat here I'm going crazy, bonkers arrrrrrghhhh the pressure dammn it I need a toke now!
Love yas, first thing in the morning and last thing at night I'm 420mag for life I'm addicted.

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Not working? Are u posting from phone or cpu

I hear you photos, that contest which shall not be named nearly killed me.

Thanks photo, your question kicked my brain awake, I tried to upload via computer not the phone!! I will have to start using my camera taking pic's on phone not the best option right now and maybe turn off LED and use flash.

On the phone I believe there is an app, I don't use it I upload my pics through the gallery, sometimes it just won't work, a glitch I think so I wait 15 minand go again, it's a pretty annoying upload.

Hey qaza we got some sunshine over here today how's your area.

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

This mornings pics

420-magazine-mobile1295832799.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1030041928.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1968217951.jpg

420-magazine-mobile966549997.jpg

420-magazine-mobile666452038.jpg

I just noticed pic's arrived, can just make out the light patches on some leaves which I assume is lack of Ni. I added extra to its morning feed hoping I'm doing the right thing.

I just noticed pic's arrived, can just make out the light patches on some leaves which I assume is lack of Ni. I added extra to its morning feed hoping I'm doing the right thing.

Thats a very slight magnesium deficientcy

Thanks mate, kicking myself for topping too early and chopping the main leaves off. I should have asked for advice, and reading through the "Growing Elite Bible" it says how important they are "Don't remove" I am so glad that I got it realy good info also should have looked around for Forums so glad I found this one, plenty of help from people in the know.
I did find Assie Stoners just could not get my head around it. I just love :420::thumb:

Yeah same I found that ozstonas too but same here mate, best info and help is 420

Back
Top Bottom