Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

IMAG006332.jpg
IMAG006224.jpg
IMAG006026.jpg
IMAG005428.jpg
IMAG005529.jpg
IMAG004928.jpg
IMAG005134.jpg
IMAG004840.jpg
IMAG004729.jpg
Some other males

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Accidentally too, (in loud Roman era movie English accent voice) aaaa sigggn fromm thhhe goddddds!

Randy stuff there mate sure got plenty of balls :thumb:

OK, i don't know my male plants, ...at all, but i know that that one pic of him ...wow, pretty special....even gettin this close to him makes me nervous...:bitingnails: Do you make Fems too Photos. I know you've prolly talked about this before but...:tokin: Was just wondering.:smokin:
Glad you asked dugg man!, ive made fems via self pollination ,however it felt as though it was such a seperate task that didn't flow back into the grow how regs do.

The regs always give me a chance to improve my strains

Hey Photo, I have just realised that this is "Your grow Journal".
Being kind of new I just started asking stupid help questions and posting pic's sorry mate, if you want I will get rid of my stuff (if possible to do so) I just kind of wish that you or another would have told me to P*** off, damn I feel so stupid :Namaste:
I wont be going away though I like your Pic's too much.

No no no it's fine qaza please continue to post anything and everything you like in here mate I want it to be a place for people to be be able to be free and share learn teach and grow with me man like we're growing these plants and your plants everones plants, thats a sure fire way for every one to obtain better results.
For instance if one of my plants looks shit or has a problem I'd rather be told that so I can fix it as I have so many right now I may have overlooked something the worst thing anyone could do in that situation is say great plant cause it's bullshit haha.

Just to give you an idea in general mate, you've been nothing but a pleasure to have as company so my journal is your journal.

All about the journey and having a laugh long the way . Come out with some knowledge in the end

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey photos wat bloom week are you at

Thats a relief mate!
My plants beginning to look a bit off I reckon I gave it Ni also cal mag iron last night I guess a couple of days should tell, apart from leaves growth seems pretty good had a bit of LST also.
Do you guys have fans out at lights out?

Top of the morning to all you Aussies....Qaza, with the fans and lights out. This is just me OK, I leave my filter/exhaust fan running 24/7/365. All other fans come on with lights except for the canopy 6" fan I leave running , but only after they get big. Hope this helps Qaza! Cheers Photos...you guys have an awesome Wednesday OK!:high-five::circle-of-love:

Hey photos wat bloom week are you at

Flipped on 27 of July bro pistals started showing about 6 days into 12/12

Thanks Dugg, searched all over for that answer, I will give little twisters a 5hr break.

I have my intake, outtake fans and oscilating fans hitting canopy inbetween lights and a big ceiling fan on constantly.

Do not hit your old fella on an oscillating fan it bloody hurts.

Hahaha my air tips

Do not hit your old fella on an oscillating fan it bloody hurts.

Hahaha my air tips

Good tip to save the tip, still to cool for shorts mate heck can't imaging going commando in tent :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom