Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

I didn't say I did it, that's not to say I didn't of course, I just wouldn't want to see it slip through anybodies fingers on a technicality, all the best dude, relax, that's what stoners are second best at.

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

I know brother I'm pumping the cones hahaha but I'm on the sativa and my heart is racing!

I have Hawaiian skunk haze like that, last guy that smoked it said it was like speed.

Thats exactly what it's like it's full on visual trip Too Like lsd, no joke the room is moving

Don't fall off your chair, that's just embarrassing, and potentially painful.

Hahahahahahaha, its all good.

Lol hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You guys are a cack.

Cheers shiggs I wish we were neighbours too mate imagine the projects we could do together mate, our quest for the most triched out flower in history could drive us both mental together hahaha.

Awesome setup you've got, and your plants are looking fantastic bud!

... oh and CONGRATS ON YOUR BOY!!! Sorry I missed it earlier mate.

IMAG006944.jpg
IMAG007034.jpg
Screenshot_2016-08-30-04-20-061.png
A couple of pics tonight

Screenshot_2016-08-30-04-20-061.png
IMAG005629.jpg
IMAG005721.jpg
In my breeding chambers haha I collected all the male pollen for my projects and also for our 420k chambalaya gold journey heres our Malawi gold girl and the father to be Bubba's gift male

IMAG006433.jpg
Some pollen and sacs I just used after collection

Back
Top Bottom