Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Thats awesome mate, plants look good and nice setup , one thing I should have added is if using rainwater or ro water and you water in nutes to feed e.g. a and b ,then you will need Cal mag

I have seen that mentioned before but Dutch Master say no, plenty in the mix & do not add??? also coco was doctored with Calmag.

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Ahhh you have coco with Call Maggie in it, nice

Me too, think I just fixed my camera either that or I'm so stoned I think it's fixed will need to examine it in the 20 min window of sobriety before brekky tommorow hahaha

Man thank you for helping me every time. Looking at your journal I just feel like, I'm soooooooooooo noooob that I'm light ages from you guys.
Anyway, I don't get depressed cause my one it's already flowering, here I'll leave the link.

Plata's Outdoor - Sativa Homemade Strain - Grow Journal

And thanks for everything photos!!
I wish I could grow some indoor ones and that I had a growing room just like you... and that I could experiment a bit...

Man thank you for helping me every time. Looking at your journal I just feel like, I'm soooooooooooo noooob that I'm light ages from you guys.
Anyway, I don't get depressed cause my one it's already flowering, here I'll leave the link.

Plata's Outdoor - Sativa Homemade Strain - Grow Journal

And thanks for everything photos!!
I wish I could grow some indoor ones and that I had a growing room just like you... and that I could experiment a bit...

Hey brother, no worries mate I started just like you 1 plant then got 1 light after that plant, used that light and home made ventilation to grow more, bought another light and proper carbon filter extraction fan grew more plants got another light, Hahahahaha so yeah I just got a little at a time to now I have all this gear so I'm able to do multiple rooms grows projects etc as my knowledge grew so did my grow, and I'm still learning.

Thanks for dropping your link mate, fellas this is plata he needed a hand for a stage there please make him feel welcome and check out his sativa in early flower she's a strong girl.

Told you we would look after you mate, cheers duggs

Plata your in Great hands with these guys

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Update.

So my camera isn't what it used to be o managed to get it working but it now isn't as clear as before focus wise so I need to take slot of pics to get some in focus.
It's been 4 weeks since flip 3 weeks since pistals and all the girls are going for it.

Stretch is done, buds are still shooting white pistals as they should no complaints from me.
Temp's stable humidity stable horses sleep in a stable (just saying).
My Malawi gold girls have gone crazy covering thier buds with multiple layers of new Bud!

Dr k inc bulk
RSCN0714.JPG
RSCN07211.JPG
RSCN0713.JPG

RSCN07191.JPG
DSCN070014.JPG
RSCN07201.JPG
One of My strains Star of Bethlehem .

RSCN0717.JPG
RSCN0718.JPG
RSCN0716.JPG
Platinum huckleberry cookies pheno #1

Exquisite. :bravo:

DSCN065514.JPG

Another one of my strains Buster she is the Star of Bethlehem xBlue Dream x lemon skunk.

RSCN0715.JPG
The bottom flowers on our Malawi gold just layering, ripening a little then layering again if she keeps going she will literally be 1 giant nug Hahahahaha

Niceeeee

Sent from my SM-N930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom