• Reading hold function
  • Adjustable range for quick easy readings
  • Accuracy max ±3%
  • Repeatability: ±2%
  • Sampling rate: 2 times/sec
  • 9V battery operated (not included)
  • Sold as: Unit
  • Weight: 0.68 lbs.
I take it that means it's not 20,000 x 10 ? Seems I always buy something that doesn't work the 1st time. Growing has been a really expensive journey for me because of this happening over & over. I would have bought this anyway since I had no idea there was any difference in LUX Readings in different models. Oh well, never used one before. Add it to the junk PYLE ... LOL.

Tonight I fed again at 5 grams. Each plant is getting a little over 1/2 gallon each feed now. Seems like no matter what the Gorilla Girl still wants more ... or is this light bleaching ?
The other 2 are much greener looking. The GG has recovered well & as you can see she has lots of New Growth coming up in the center. The Afghan Kush looks just perfect to me at this point. They just smell so good.
Anyway, here's the pics I took this morning.
6-140.JPG
6-141.JPG
6-142.JPG
6-143.JPG
6-144.JPG
6-145.JPG
6-146.JPG

I guess it's only good if you want to know how bright a candle is ...lol. Not going to worry about it for this grow. Get one later.
Hold on... I think that information is confusing. I did some more searching for the manual. Yours should show values x 10 in the 20000 range. I think you're not using the correct range. When it shows 1 it's out of the measuring range but you should be able to switch to the next higher measuring range.
1584053115433.png

1584053159315.png

Hi All, Not a lot to report on. Everything is looking good now. Since upping the MC to 5 & now 5.5 gr. everything new is green. They are drinking a lot. I've been doing 4 - 30 oz. cups per plant every 2 days. But I'm barely getting run off with that amount now. Going up to 5 cups next feeding. GG has put out a lot of new growth & they are all getting bushier. New pics this weekend.

Hi there fellow growers. I decided to do a little Re-Cap this morning of my grow so far. Taking 1 pic from each week to show the progress over the past 6 weeks. I'll post 5 of each of the girls & then post my updated pics from today at the very end.
These pics are from : 2-9, 2-17, 2-25, 3-1 & 3-9
We will start with the Afghan Kush :
6-2.JPG
6-25.JPG
6-54.JPG
6-78.JPG
6-130.JPG

Back
Top Bottom