Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

You're furloughed Penny? I would think that the food supply would be considered "essential."
They are considered essential, the company has filled the freezer and they’re have a new one under construction. It may be awhile, it’s roughly 1 city block square in size at a cost of $200 million.

Well wasn't able to re-new my card today. Got to the clinic & they said I had to be seen by the Doc again because it was over a year. I was telling them it's 1 year today because my card expires today. They said No; you were seen on the 24th last year so you had to come in by the 23rd. What a crock of shit !!! So it's another $150 on Top of $245 now instead of the $295 I originally thought. Can't do that for another week so went to the dispensary & bought an oz. All that was left on my allotment or I'd of bought more. So if you guys got to get your card renewed you better do it at least a week before your card expires or it will cost you a lot more.

OK, had to look back on things. Started seeds 2-1-20, Popped up on 2-3-20 & Vegged till 3-9-20, Started Flower on 3-10-20 ***(note to self)***
So it appears my girls are 2 weeks into Bloom with Flowers in their hair. Feeding each one at 6 gr. / gal. & 1 gallon per plant every 2 days. Everything seems to be going OK to me.
I think all that High Humidity I was getting was caused by it raining so much. It rained for 3 days, then 2 days no rain & then 4 days of rain. Now that it's been dry for a week my RH has stayed in the low 50% range & temps are back to 79 - 81 F.
Got some new pics for you all. Will start with the Gorilla Girl. That branch I broke while doing LST .... wont quit stretching. Sticks out like a sore thumb. She's still the biggest of the 3. Has a super sweet odor to her.
Here's her pics.
6-215.JPG
6-216.JPG
6-217.JPG
6-218.JPG
6-219.JPG
6-220.JPG

And the smallest of the 3 is the GG. However she still looks pretty good & really not much smaller then the Afghan.
All 3 have a great scent. I just hope it cures & still has the scent. Smells like when you 1st open a jar of weed when you walk in the closet.
Here's the pics of GG.
6-226.JPG
6-227.JPG
6-228.JPG
6-229.JPG
6-230.JPG
6-231.JPG
6-232.JPG

OK guys, want your thoughts before I do this because I don't want a Hermie. I was thinking about Super Cropping 5 - 6 Branches on the Gorilla Girl. She's getting kind of tall & I don't have a lot of room to raise my lights. I could probably raise them 10" - 12" but I think I need to save the raising for later if possible.
To Super Crop or Not to Super Crop .... That is the question ????

OK guys, want your thoughts before I do this because I don't want a Hermie. I was thinking about Super Cropping 5 - 6 Branches on the Gorilla Girl. She's getting kind of tall & I don't have a lot of room to raise my lights. I could probably raise them 10" - 12" but I think I need to save the raising for later if possible.
To Super Crop or Not to Super Crop .... That is the question ????
Super crop every branch it worked on my peach puree nicely it's not much stress if your girls are healthy.

Plants looking great also

All the branches that were up closer to the top have already turned up & the lower hanging ones are starting to. Sure made the plant even wider so things are starting to get cramped.
Sure hope this is ready for harvest by mid May. Decided to move out & sell this place. I don't like the management or the noisy neighbors. I have to have a house or at least a manufactured home on land. Anyway, since they can't evict or foreclose for 4 months right now I think it's the perfect time to start moving stuff out & catch up on the lot rent & mortgage payment afterward before selling it at the end of May.

Back
Top Bottom