Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

Got my card today ... again ... LOL. Of course 1st stop this morning was the dispensary. Just bought an 1/8th of Banana Puff. Not bad at all. Indica Dominant Hybrid. Seems everything I buy that has Banana in it is good.
Well after getting my buzz on I went to work ripping out the old electric to the shed. I haven't been able to figure out what the previous owner connected to. The wire goes up through the floor right where the 240 is for the dryer. Not connected to washer or dryer outlets because when I flip the breakers for those things I still have power to the shed.
The only other thing nearby to connect to is the outlet on the porch. I forgot about it, so I'll check it tomorrow. For now, I cut the wire, wire nutted it & taped the hell out of it. I got the old wiring removed though. Got my ditch dug. Tomorrow get it all tied up under the mobile home & I'm almost there.
Just ordered a 3rd auto pot & air dome to add to my set up. Will be ordering a 3rd Mars Hydro TSW 2000 soon so I have 1 light per plant. Decided to just run Auto Pots for now & see how that goes.

I just ordered a 3' x 4' x 6' Propagation Tent (Has the side part for starting seeds or clones & the main area for keeping a Mother. I guess that will kind of give me a small perpetual grow area which is fine with me. It will also give me a place to dry my harvest this grow while I'm getting lights & fans. Debating on this T-5 / 8-Bulb 3' x 3' light I found for $50 for the main area. Would this be enough to keep a Mother alive ? Suggestions ?
I also found 2 of the Floro-wing CFL lights for $60 that I thought might work well for the seed / clone area. Think that would be sufficient ? Let me know your thoughts on these lights as I don't want to buy things that wont do the trick.
Never kept a mother & only cloned once before in my tent with the other plants so not real sure on lighting for these purposes.

Wow !!! I got a Message from Teddy Edwards saying I got grow journal of the month. I'm shocked as this was totally unexpected.
What is this sponsor contribution stuff all about ? Do you actually get stuff from them too ?
Anyway, I'll be updating with new pics over the weekend. I need to compare last weeks pics to the new ones to tell how much growth has taken place. Gets too hard to tell when you look at your plants every day.

I'll keep ya posted. My journal is in my head. But I can send an updated pic. These are 5 week cuttings of white widow skunk. I've already harvested a batch of this and I loved it. I have those images of anyone wants to see em.
I'm not a computer guy. I just figured this stuff out. I went to forums but I don't see anything about a journal. Help me

Wow !!! I got a Message from Teddy Edwards saying I got grow journal of the month. I'm shocked as this was totally unexpected.
What is this sponsor contribution stuff all about ? Do you actually get stuff from them too ?
Anyway, I'll be updating with new pics over the weekend. I need to compare last weeks pics to the new ones to tell how much growth has taken place. Gets too hard to tell when you look at your plants every day.
You are about to get a very impressive stack of stuff... including a $1600 LED light. Yes, you will get the stuff. Welcome to the NextLight Mega club... got a 4x4 to put it in?

I just ordered a 3' x 4' x 6' Propagation Tent (Has the side part for starting seeds or clones & the main area for keeping a Mother. I guess that will kind of give me a small perpetual grow area which is fine with me. It will also give me a place to dry my harvest this grow while I'm getting lights & fans. Debating on this T-5 / 8-Bulb 3' x 3' light I found for $50 for the main area. Would this be enough to keep a Mother alive ? Suggestions ?
I also found 2 of the Floro-wing CFL lights for $60 that I thought might work well for the seed / clone area. Think that would be sufficient ? Let me know your thoughts on these lights as I don't want to buy things that wont do the trick.
Never kept a mother & only cloned once before in my tent with the other plants so not real sure on lighting for these purposes.
Yes. You can keep a mother plant alive with just about any light. Just as she grows you need to upkeep on her. Just pay attention to what she needs is mostly gonna be nitrogen when your soil runs dry of nutrients. I got my mama under a couple strip lights I got from Walmart.

U don't want much light for clones anyways which is perfect for a mama. I take her cutting and leave them next to her considering the lights already on 24/7. Then move them to flower when ready.

What is this?

You are about to get a very impressive stack of stuff... including a $1600 LED light. Yes, you will get the stuff. Welcome to the NextLight Mega club... got a 4x4 to put it in?
Wow, So Kool !!!
No 4 x 4 but I was going to buy a 3rd Mars Hydro Light for my new grow room. I think this light will be the center light of the 3. Can't wait to try it out ... looks fantastic.
How does that stuff work ? Do we pay shipping or anything ? Do they contact us or are we suppose to contact them ? This is all very new to me.
My best day of the year so far ... I'm Lovin it !!!

Here's another shot from underneath

Attachments

• IMG_20200426_100251817.jpg
    IMG_20200426_100251817.jpg
    960.2 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom